EVERY SINGLE MINUTE.....

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

 

Although it is their second time sleep in the same room and in the same bed, but for Yoona it feel like the first time. It is because she was sick at the first time and don’t really remember what really happen back then. But tonight she feels shiver on her tummy and try to be on the far away side of the bed. TOP tried not to laugh so he pretended to sleep and take much space for himself. He then sleeps on his side by facing Yoona. He then opened his eyes and has a smile when he sees Yoona close her eyes more tight.

“You can fall down if you move more to that side. Hmm you should put something to hold you. Or do you want me move this bed next to the wall so that you will be hold by the wall,” he said. Yoona pretend to sleep. “You know I will never hurt you right, and if you think that sleep with me is so distressing, I think it must be much better for you if I go and sleep at the guest room,” he said and start to get up from the bed. Yoona still not move and still close her eyes. TOP just smile and before he walk out to the door he walk to Yoona side and kiss her on her forehead. “Night,” he said.

When TOP already out of the room, Yoona feel something is not right. She should feel happy and glad but no, she not feels happy at all, she feels more sad and lonely. She tried to close her eyes but she feels miserable. TOP scent is still lingered on his pillow and she takes his pillow and hugs it. She think she miss her husband. Yes she feels distress with TOP sleep beside her but she still feel safe and comfort.

 

But now, her husband tries to make her feel less distress by sleeping on the other room. He said that he don’t want to sleep in the different room because he don’t want any wall between them and now he just want to be understanding to her feeling and let the wall be their barrier. He does that to her and now when she thinks about it she started to feel miserable. She started to think that she was selfish if she keeps the wall between her and her husband.

TOP was going to sleep when Yoona open the door to the guest room.

“Oppa,” she said. TOP then look at her and smile, waiting for Yoona to continue what she want to says.

“Oppa, err… I don’t want a wall between us … I mean … I mean this room is not for oppa… err … oppa should sleep to our room. I mean, can oppa just sleep at our room,” with that Yoona close the guest room door and walk fast back to their room. TOP still have a smile on his face when he walk back and lie down beside Yoona on the bed. He makes himself comfortable and closed his eyes. He doesn’t want to say anything because he don’t want Yoona think too much about him sleep beside her. She just wanted her feel comfortable. And Yoona is really thankful for the act because she feels really shy when asking TOP back to their room just now.

At last Yoona fall to sleep and it not that bad at all because in her sleeping mind, she shift more to TOP side because she feel more warm and snuggle beside him. The gesture make TOP wake up in the middle of night and make him smile. He then put Yoona head on his arm which makes Yoona open her eyes a little.

“Just sleep here with me,” TOP whisper kissing Yoona head and hugs her so that she will be sleep on his embrace before he close his eyes back. Yoona sleep in his husband embraced again tonight and she know it.

 

The next morning, Yoona open her eyes and found out that she is in her husband embraced. She knows that she should move back to her side before TOP wake up but she don’t want too. She love to be in his embrace and she love his smell. Does it wrong to love his warm body and his smell? She just wants to be sleep a little bit longer and it was lucky because if the rumors are true about his husband is not a morning person so she think she will not be caught.  She smiles of the thought and close her eyes back.

After a minute or so she open her eyes back and try to get up slowly and entangle herself from TOP embraced. However, it make TOP woke up and with his close eyes he tight his hold of her wife.

“Why do you want to wake up early, we have a day off today,” he said with his eyes closed. Yoona was so surprise and slap TOP chest as reflect. TOP make an act that showing he was hurt from the slap. Yoona immediately rub the place where she slap before which make TOP smile.

“I have to make a breakfast,” said Yoona start to get up.

“I don’t really need a breakfast, I just need to sleep,” said TOP but in the end he loose his hug and let Yoona go. Yoona just smile and walk to bathroom.

When she walked out from the bathroom, she sees that TOP still in the bed and sleep. She wears a simple blouse and started her day making a breakfast, the first breakfast she cooked for her husband. The feeling is so good although she don’t think she is good at cooking.

She just finish put everything on the table when TOP walk to the kitchen wearing white T-shirt.

 

 

Yoona smile at him and ask him to take a sit. But TOP just walks straight to Yoona and give her a hug.

“It is so nice to have a wife,” said TOP with smile. He then take his sit and so happy to have proper breakfast in front of him.

“Why it is so nice to have a wife?” asked Yoona.

“I don’t cook, so when I want to have a breakfast; I will go have some at the café or go to bigbang house and have anything what the boys cook or our manager cooks. So with you, I don’t have to drive to anyway because you did this. And it is so nice,” said TOP with a smile.

“If just to cook, why oppa don’t just get a maid,” said Yoona with a pout.

“But I cannot hug my maid, but I can hug my wife,” said TOP which making Yoona smile.

“Today, what do you want to do?” asked TOP.

“I don’t know … hmm… what oppa want to do?” Yoona asked back.

“You know, it is a nice day today and I always want to have a romantic day with you. Just like in drama, something that we can do it together,” he said. Yoona smile nodding her head and really love the ideas.

“But the problem is … I am not a romantic person. I don’t know how too,” he adds.

“Oppa, actually I think you are romantic. You just don’t know that you are,” Yoona said.

“And for today, we can just spend time together at home,” she said.

 

So, both of them just hanging around the house, rearrange their belonging and putting the picture up on the wall.

“I think when we have taken some picture together we should put it up here,” said Yoona looking at the abstract picture that TOP just hang up on the wall.

“We should take a wedding picture and hang it here,” said TOP.

“Should we?”

“I think when times come, we should have a proper wedding ceremony. I know you must have dream about it. Tell me what kind of wedding you like,” said TOP and hugging Yoona from back.

Yoona smile and said, “I want to have a wedding in old church. I want to have white wedding with white flower, white altar and white dress. Oppa should wearing a white tuxedo too.”

“One day, I will make that dream come true, just for you. I want to tell the world that you are mine and I am to you,” he adds.

“Oppa, can we just take a wedding photo? Like Seohyun when she doing her WGM show. Hmm … bubt still I dont think we can because we don’t have a reason to do that,” said Yoona.

“Do you really want it? I can make it happen for you. It is not that hard to make a reason. I can give them 100 reasons for them to take our wedding pictures. Hmm … next week, just clear your schedule for one day and we have the photo shoot,” said TOP still hugging Yoona.

“Really?” said Yoona and TOP just nod his head. Yeah it not that hard, because every magazine wants him as a model for them and if he said that he want a wedding style and the bride is Yoona, almost every single magazine will come to him. He will ask his manager to do that and make an arrangement together with Yoona manager.

 

Then they have a simple lunch with TOP helping Yoona at the kitchen while Yoona making their lunch.

“How was it?” asked Yoona when she asked TOP to try her stew.

“It is good. I think I love everything that you cook,” said TOP.

“Do you really mean it?” asked Yoona.

“Hm .. mh.. I really think the food that you cook is match to my taste really well,” said TOP.

They eat their lunch while talking about anything and everything. TOP laugh when Yoona telling him about funny stories that happened to her and her members. They really enjoy their day together.

 

 

After that, they decide to watched a movie. Both of them lie down on the sofa with Yoona snuggle beside TOP and her head was on TOP arm.

 

 

They watched the movie that TOP was on it ’71 – Into the fire’ which making Yoona cried because TOP was dead on it but still she love it so much and she told him that she already watch it and this is her third time but still she cried every time she watched it. She said now watching it with TOP making it more sad because she think what if TOP really have to go for a war and died just like in the movie.

 

For that TOP have to comfort her with hugging her tightly and said he will died old with Yoona. He then kissed Yoona on her forehead to show her his sincere feeling. Then, they were talking about their future, what the will do when their old and when they start talking about children, Yoona can felt that her face become red.

“Hmm … I don’t know. But I want to have at least 2 and it will be nice if one boy and one girl,” said Yoona shyly with her hand draw something on TOP chest.  This act make TOP chuckle and he grab Yoona hand and with that Yoona look up at TOP. When they eyes were connect to each others,  TOP said, “You know to have kids we should start doing this,” and slowly TOP put his lips on Yoona to kiss her. It is really a passionate kiss but TOP stops it with a smile.

“But we don’t have to finish it now, we have so much time to finish it next time. But now I think we can have some nap while hugging each others like this,” he said and lie down back beside Yoona and bring Yoona body to his. Yoona hug her husband back with a smile too. Every single minute she think she fall for her husband and today her husband show him his romantic side again without him notice it. It was in his personality.