WHEN THEY ASK...

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

Yoona open her eyes when she felt someone tap on her shoulder softly.

“Yoona…” whisper TOP at the sleepy Yoona.

“Oppa,” answered Yoona.

“I have to go now; I need to go somewhere today. But before that … I need to talk to you,” explain TOP. Yoona smiled at her husband and she try to move in sitting position.  TOP helped her so that she will be comfortable. When Yoona already in sitting position TOP take a sit next to the bed and he holds Yoona hand and bring it to his mouth to kiss it.

“Today, …” TOP stop and look at Yoona in eyes. He wants to find good words to say it to Yoona.

“Just say it Oppa,” said Yoona. TOP sighed and continue his words.

“Today, … I want to announce our relationship in public,” he said holding Yoona hands. Yoona keep her silent and wait for her husband to finish his say.

“I want to tell people about us. And I don’t know what will happen after this. I just want people know that and accept that. I want to make people who did this to us feel guilt to what they have done to us. Maybe some will hate us, but maybe some will understand. I can’t guarantee what will happen next, especially your career. I know you have through so much to be a great singer and artist. And now I don’t know for sure what will happen and I am afraid if this decision will ruin everything about what you has achieve,”  explain TOP. Yoona look at her husband, all his saying is all about her. Never once he thinks about his singing career.

 “How about you oppa?” asked Yoona.

“What about me?” TOP asked back.

“What about your career?” asked Yoona.

“Don’t worry about me. If I have to leave behind an artist life, I think I still can manage to make money for my family,” said TOP with a smile.

“I know you can because I don’t think what you have now is from you being an artist. But I am talking about your passion oppa. I know you love music so much,” explain Yoona.

“I don’t care much about it. Now, you are the most important thing in my life. You are everything for me and if I have to leave behind all of it, I don’t care because I have you. I love you so much. And I still can make songs as a song writer, if I really want too,” said TOP.

“Thanks you and I love you so too. And just do what you think is good for us oppa, don’t worry about me, I have you to take care of me,” said Yoona with a smile. TOP bring Yoona hand which he still holding to his mouth to kiss it, “Thanks for trusting me.”

 

At that moment, SNSD members walk in and when they look at the lovely couple some of them shriek with delight. They give Yoona a hug.

“I don’t know that you are still here TOP shii,” said Yuri. TOP just smiled with that remarks.

“Although they have been husband and wife for almost a years now, I still can’t accept that they are together,” said Jessica and taking a sit at end of Yoona bed. She saying it as if TOP was not there with them.

“Me too, I think because Yoona rarely show her husband to us,” said Sunny.

“But I feel more comfortable with TOP shii than with Lee Shin shii,” said Seohyun.

“I think both of them are same, the difference is Lee Shin shii is ignore all of us when he with Taeyeon unnie, but TOP shii, he just not talking with us,” said Tiffany. Now, TOP really feels like he is not around. He can just look at Yoona and smile. He thinks it time for him to leave Yoona with her members. Yoona look at her husband and understand that he have to go.

“Look at the news, I call you when it start and finish ok,” whisper TOP at Yoona ear.  Yoona nods her head. TOP then look at Yoona eyes and claim for small peck on her lips. He then bow his head to the girls before he walk out from the room.

When he is out from the door, he still can heard the girls giggle and he know that right now his wife must red like tomato from blushing.

 

TOP walk to the YG building and pass all the VIPs who was camping there after the concert. They wear mask and hold placard writing a big ‘SORRY’. TOP look at them and he just feel sad because of their too attach fan make it difficult for him and his wife to be like other artists. He doesn’t fully blame them because he also should be the one to blame because he chooses to be an idol artist and he should be aware of the madness that comes with it. But now he wants to make it clear. He wants everyone know his relationship with Yoona. What he wants is at least he can see his wife and be with her every day. Hold her and keep her safe. He wants to have a normal family. Losing the unborn baby make him think very hard why he feel so sad and feel so bad, then he understand that deep inside him, he really want to have the baby when he make Yoona his at their honeymoon. He really hoped for that to happen and it happened.   

When he arrive at President YG office, he saw that Big Bang other members were already there. They greet him and he takes his sit next to GD. 

“We heard that hyung want to make announcement today,” said GD. The others just nods their head.

“YG hyung told you guys?” asked TOP. GD and the others nods their head.

“We will give our fully support to you hyung,” said Seungri.

“Is it really ok, to all of you?” asked TOP.

“We are brothers, we support each others. Don’t worry about us,” said Taeyang.

“You should make this decision a long time ago, I really feel bad to what happened to you and Yoona. So we already decide that we will be together with you on this,” said GD.

“Thanks guys,” said TOP.

“So what are you going to say?” asked Daesung.

“I will tell them that Yoona and I love each other and we are married. I also told them what happened to Yoona because of the accident. And I want any VIPs who have any information to come forward to help to find the culprit. I want VIPs who said they love me show their love with actions. And if my news make them hate me, I will accept it,” explain TOP.

“If they asked you why you keep your married as a secret?” asked Seungri.

“I will tell them anything and everything,” answered TOP.

 

At that time YG walk in to the room with SM president. He look at the group and when his eyes move to TOP, “are you ready?” he asked. TOP nods his head.

“So let go then, but remember, just stick to what we have discussed yesterday,” said YG.

“But if they ask about Yoona?” asked TOP. YG look at SM president before he replied with a sigh.

“Ok, both of us agreed that you can tell them her conditions and about your lose,” said YG.

TOP have smile on his face with the decisions that both president has made.

“Only when they ask,” stress Mr. Kim. TOP nods his head.

 

 

________________________________________________

Welcome to new subscribers... Thanks for support this story.

And thanks to who always come and read this story... hope you will subscribes this story (not only bookmark it...:)..)

And my friends and subcribers who always here who support this story from early chapters until now.. and who love this story as much as I am ... Thanks you so much.

 

I will try my best to do the update...

 

AILYNN

ps.. dont worry it far from ending...