WHO IS BETTER? ME OR HIM

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

Couples of weeks have pass, but nothing happen. She don’t get any call or massage from TOP, her busy life is back to normal accept her members always ask her how she meet TOP oppa. They also want to know more about TOP oppa. They always wonder how he can become so handsome and tall. He was cute sometime but they never knew that he was interested to any girls before. But they knew he have girl friend before and Yoona feel tight in her heart just to think ‘how could he just simply told the world that he have girl friend before and write song about her... and how about me…’.

 

Yoona look through internet about him, looking at his profile, his video, and everything she can about him. Yes he was handsome and always on top ten most handsome mans in Korea. People must think that she must be lucky to have him. But seriously, she don't feel like one. She think that her husband already forget about her.

 

“Yoona, it almost start,” yell Soo Young from the living room.  

“Waittttt….. I don’t want to miss it,” said Yoona who run to the living room with crackers on her hands. Tonight they were watching ‘Love Rain’ episode 9. Although Yoona know what will happen on but watching it in full story is more excited than watching it on the site with so many cut and take scene. SNSD members always want her to tell them what happen but she don’t want too because it will not have element of surprise anymore.

 

So here they are, watching the drama and when it start continue from before was a kiss scene.

“Omo… Yooooonaaaaaa……you kisssss himmmm…. You already have TOP oppa now you want to have my Seojooon,” yell Soo Young.

“It not me kiss him, he kiss me, pabo,” said Yoona.

“How was it?” ask Taeyeon.

“Unnie, it just an act,” said Yoona.

“Although it just an act, it still a kiss,” said Jessica.

 “You girls is so lucky have an opportunity kissing all this handsome man, how I wish,” said Sunny.

“Why don’t you try acting?” ask Yuri.

“Nah, I don’t feel to do it now,”

“Come on, Yoona.. how was it?” ask Soo Young back to the early question.

“Err… I think it good, he know how to kiss but …” Yoona stop in the middle because if she compare this kiss with the kiss she have with TOP oppa, it was so difference. And that why she think the kiss she have with Keun Suk oppa in the drama just an act.

“But what?” ask Yuri.

“Err nothing, I don’t know. For me it just an act, not more than that.” And at that time, Yoona phone give a buzz showing a message was coming and it was from Seungri;

 

Yoona shii… TOP hyung watch you kissing in the drama and now he was in rage although he trying to look cool, so beware if he call you.

 

 “If he ever calls me,” said Yoona looking at her phone.

“Who message?” ask Sunny.

“Seungri,” answer Yoona.

“Why? Did he say TOP oppa watching the drama too?” ask Taeyeon. Yoona nod her head.

“What you mean by … Do you want to tell us that TOP oppa never call you?” ask Yuri. Yoona nod her head again.

“How about a message, did he send you any?”ask Soo Young. Yoona nod her head again.

“What is really happened between you two? Are you sure he is asking you to be his girlfriend?” ask Sunny. Yoona shake her head;

“I don’t know, what he really thinks about me. Oh.. I think he make me crazy,” sigh Yoona. At that time, she gets a new message;

 

Tell me, who is better? Me or Him…..

 

“Aishh…,” said Yoona with a smile although her face becomes red like tomato. Sunny try to take the phone from Yoona but Yoona was fast enough to cover her phone.  

“Come on, you never keep a secret from us,” whine Sunny.

And there was other buzz…

 

What take you so long to decide? Do you want me to kiss you again?

 

Yoona look at the message and before she can do anything the man who send her the message call.

“You girls keep watch the drama, I need to take this,” said Yoona running to her room with a smile.

“I can feel love in the air,” said Taeyeon making the other nods their head and they back to watch the drama.