MY YOONA

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

“It not as beautiful as you,” a man whisper to her ear makes her stutter with surprise.

“Oppa,” said Yoona look at the man and a smile form in her face.

He was so handsome wearing long coat with fully business suit on it. He cut his hair short and it look good for him.

 

“Hi,” TOP smile and give a peck at his wife forehead. From behind his, he brings out a bouquet of roses.

“A beautiful flower for a beautiful woman,” he said.

Yoona take the bouquet and bring the flower for her to smell. There a card with the flowers. She takes the card and smiles happily.

“Thanks oppa, can I,” said Yoona asking a permission to read the card. TOP take a sit in front of Yoona and nods his head.

 

MY Yoona,

I was force to married you

I was force to be your husband

But …

I never was force to love you…

 

I love you from the moment I married you

I love you when I become your husband,

I love you when I said I do…

 

MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE

Before you my life was empty,

Before you my life was lonely,

Before you my life was misery,

 

But when time pass …

Without you my life will be empty,

Without you my life will be lonely,

Without you my life will be misery,

 

Thanks for coming to my life,

Now and Forever will always love you,

Your husband…

 

 

While Yoona read the card, TOP watching at his wife face. She so beautiful, with a simple make-up with her hair was loose down, her eyes was sparkling with tear that she try to hold and , her kissable lips, oh everything about her was so perfect. 

 

“Thank you oppa, it was so beautiful. And I love you too,” said Yoona.

TOP grab Yoona hand when she put down the card on the table.

“Thank You,” said TOP nodding his head showing that he was really thankful with Yoona love. Yoona look at her hand which now covered by TOP hand and she feel the love from her husband. At last a small tear drop down from Yoona eyes.

“Oh, don’t cry… see it ruin your make-up,” said TOP with a smile. Stand up and go to Yoona and when he was stand infront of Yoona, he kneeling down and his finger wipe the tears away.

 

Yoona look directly at TOP face and found his dark brown eyes. Her hand touch TOP face and her finger slowly touching her husband eyes, nose and with smile she give a peck at TOP lips with her eyes close. It only a peck from Yoona but TOP will never let it so he make his move and found her lips with him once again when Yoona move away from him. And when their lips touch each others again, he slowly caress Yoona lips with his and urge Yoona to open so that he can taste her.

 

It just a minute but it seems forever, because the kiss is given with their heart. When the kiss are broken TOP smile when he look that Yoona still closed her eyes and bit her lips. It was so beautiful and y.

 

TOP back to his seat and with a hand gesture, a waiter come and bring their food.

 

Their ate with a happy conversation, but Yoona do all the talking while TOP just listen to his wife with a smile and sometime laughing to what Yoona says. She asked him how he managed to convince her manager oppa to help him with a surprise which TOP answered her that he told the truth to her manager that he want to have a date with her wife. And with that her manager agreed to help him out. Yoona was so happy and they keep chatting happily.

“Oh mint chocolate chip ice cream, I love it so much,” said Yoona when the waiter bring out the dessert.

“So much … I though you said you love me so much?” said TOP with a grin.

Yoona make a face that making TOP laugh.

“I know it your favorite,” said TOP still with his laugh.

“How did you know?” asked Yoona.

“Everyone knows you love the ice cream, it all over the internet,” explain TOP.

“Hmm you look up at me?” asked Yoona with a smile while scoop some ice cream. TOP just nod his head.

“I look up at you too oppa, but it just showing how you were rank for most handsome idol. And how much girls love you,” said Yoona with a pout.

“Hmm… but all the girls never said out loudly that they love me … not like someone that I know who her fanboys among idol is so much that I couldn’t count by my fingers,” said TOP.

“But … they just a friends. And I am married now and I love only you, oppa” Yoona try to explained. She was afraid that his husband will get jealous of all her fanboys.

“Thanks, and I love you too,” said TOP with a smile. And Yoona feel relieved when TOP showed her his killer smile.

 

“Oppa, what your favorites food?” asked Yoona.

“I don’t have one,” answered TOP.

“You don’t?” asked Yoona again. TOP just nods his head.

“How about food that you dislike?” asked Yoona.

“Hmm … I think I dislike something that too creamy,” answered TOP.

“Ice cream?”

“No… not ice cream… it more like cream on cake … I will put it away and just eat the cake.”

“Oh … but the cream makes the cake so beautiful,” explain Yoona.

“I know, that why I never said it wrong to have it, but it just I don’t like it,” said TOP with smile.

“Now I will remember to not put so much cream in your cake,” said Yoona.

 

After they finish their dinner, TOP grabs Yoona hand and walks her to the limousine. The chauffer is already waiting for them. Inside the car …

 

“Oppa, thanks for the dinner date tonight,” said Yoona.

“Don’t thanks me now … I still have something to show you,” said TOP.

“You did?” asked Yoona with a happy smile.

“I don’t know if you like it.”

“I am sure will love it,” said Yoona holding TOP hand and entwined their finger with their eyes meet.

TOP smile looking and slowly he put his lips on Yoona lips and the kiss was so soft.

 

How he did that, how he always kiss me softly that make me forgot all around me. He surely a good kisser cause I never can get enough of his kiss. Yoona was blushed away when the kiss was broke. But it not a minute when TOP claimed her lips once again, but now more passion on it. His hand now was slowly hugging Yoona and when he broke the kiss he continue to kiss Yoona neck. Yoona slight her head a little to give more room for TOP kissing on her neck. TOP smiled when he heard a little moan come out from Yoona. With so much reluctant TOP stop the kissing and look at his wife smoldering eyes full with passion.

“Can we continue this tonight?” asked TOP. He has to ask because he doesn’t know if his wife ready for his after the miscarriage. Yoona nods her head and trying to cover her blush.

“We can?” asked TOP with so much delighted. And this makes Yoona smile and her face become redder than tomato. TOP look at Yoona and think she is so beautiful when she so shy like that although she always beautiful in his eyes.

 

At last the car was stop. TOP opened the door and step out from the car and wait for Yoona to step out as well to see how was she react when she see where they are now.

 

“Are we going to watch a movie?” she asked.

“I am not really good with a dating stuff but they said it; one thing you must did when you are going out for a date is going to the movie,” explain TOP.

 

“Who said that?” asked Yoona with smile.

“Internet,” answered TOP.

“You look at the internet?”

“I don’t know what people always do on their date, so I look about it and ask other people so here it is and come you can choose whatever movies that you want to watch,” said TOP. They walk in to the cinema and more to Yoona surprise no one was there accept them.

“Why no one was here, oppa?” asked Yoona.

“I book the cinema for us tonight,” said TOP as if it was nothing for him.

“You did?” asked Yoona.

“Hmm … don’t you like it?”

“But it will cost you so much,” said Yoona.

“Oh … about that, don’t worry. It is not really that much. If you want, I can buy this cinema for you. Hmm … it is a good idea to buy this cinema. I think I will do that. It much easier for us next time and it profitable,” said TOP.

“Oppa! Please tell me you just kidding right?” asked Yoona.

“Hmm… what? Oh … I never kidding about something especially a property which can give me a profit in return,” explain TOP with a smirk like smile.

“But …” before Yoona can continue, TOP give her a hug, “Yoona ah … I want you to know although you already did, I am a little rich for my own good. So just let enjoys our date tonight ok.” Yoona nod her head with a smile on her face.

 

They snuggle up at the couple chair in the one of the big room in the cinema. They watch the movie that Yoona choose and she chooses to watch - “The Guardians”.

Half of the story, TOP was in his dreamland. Yoona look at her husband who sleep peacefully while hugging her. She smile and keep watching the movie, not want to disturbed her husband.

 

“Oppa, it time to go home,” whisper Yoona. Slowly TOP open his eyes, and give her his sweet smile.

“Sorry, I am must fall to sleep,” said TOP.

“It ok, you look so tired,” said Yoona.

 

 

At their house, that night …

 

Yoona was so deep in thought standing at the balcony. TOP who just coming out from their bathroom already in his pyjama with his hair still wet walk to his wife. He circle his hand around Yoona waist and hugging her from behind. He put his head at Yoona shoulder and slowly kisses her on her neck. Yoona love the gesture and she slightly lean her head to the other way to give her husband more space to kiss her neck.

“Why are you here?” asked TOP more to whisper.

“It beautiful here,” whisper Yoona back. TOP look at the scenenary still back hugging Yoona and nods his head agreed with Yoona comment.

“Oppa,”

“Hmm …”

“I am thinking, actually after watching the movie, about that Jake Frost …”

“Who?” asked TOP before Yoona finish her questions.

“The main character in the movie,”

“Oh… What about him?”

“It not really about him … It actually about you?” asked Yoona.

“Me?” asked TOP. Yoona nods her head.

“I want to know about you … about your pass … just like Jake Frost want to know about his pass. I know you come from a rich family … but I want to know about you… about your school life, your trainee life… I can’t found it in the net. It so mystery for me,” explain Yoona.

TOP turn Yoona body so that she will look at him.

“Come, it getting cold here. I will tell you everything about me, so that you will not feel that I am to mystery for you and for your information… I never told anyone about my life before. Not because it a secret … but I just don’t like to talk about it,” said TOP. With that simple explanation, TOP pull Yoona back to their room and lay comfortable on his side of bed and waiting for Yoona to lay beside him. TOP put his arm under Yoona head and hugging her. Yoona put her hand at TOP waist. She love when her husband cuddling her like that.

 

TOP smile and start his story … about himself.

“As you know, I come from an established rich family…”

 

...............................................................

SORRY SORRY SORRY..... for taking so long to update.... 

I will try to update the next chapter as soon as I can...

and thanks for all the waiting...sorry so much for the waiting...

 

and for all the comments... I love it so much, the couragement, the excitement for every chapter make me so happy...

all the subscribers... and friends... thanks for keep giving me all the good words to keep me dreaming for all the plot for this story.

 

Thanks so much...

AILYNN