CAN YOU LOVE ME FOREVER....

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

I am sorry because take it too long to update. This story is going to end soon and I am trying my best to make it good. But more suspense is coming next before we have to ending it.:)

Pls continue ..:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOP were sitting at his office trying his hard looking at the file that been send to him a while ago. He hates it so much. So many numbers make him dizzy.

“Mr Choi, the Mr Lee, leader of investigated group is here,” said his secretary, Mr Kim.

“Let him in,” said TOP. TOP take a sit at his sofa waiting for the man to come in. The man sits at other sofa and waits for TOP saying something.

“So, what is the result? Please tell me you already have one,” said TOP.

“We have found people who are involved and how they are involved. But the decision will be on you sir,” said the leader of the group. He then show and told TOP what they have found. It was hard to keep his anger but he bottle it up too listened until the end of report.

 “So, there are mainly two people who involved with the accident but with difference agenda and not have any connection with each other.  And you want to tell me that between those two; one of them is some crazy girl who is quite dangerous and she is still out there without trace where she is?” asked TOP.

“Yes sir,” answered Mr Lee.

“And Miss Haerin? Are you sure she is the other girl?” asked TOP.

“Hmm… we know that she has some history with you.”

“No, I don’t care who she is. I only want to make sure she the other girl who hurt my family? Did she?” said TOP firmly before Mr Lee can finish his sentence.

“Our investigation point that she is responsible changing the fan sitting, sir,” explain Mr Lee.

“Did you know the reason? Jealous? Hatred? Grunge?” asked TOP.

“Jealous,” answered Mr Lee. TOP sighed. There are knock on his door. Both he and Mr Lee look at the door and there stand his PA, “Sir, Mr Jordan on phone. Are you going to take it or should I tell him that you in the middle of meeting.” He use his hand that give a signal that he will take the call.

“Hello hyung,” said TOP.

“I am on my way to your office,” said Lee Shin.

“You are?” asked TOP.

“I already got the report and I am going to talk to you about it,” said Lee Shin.

“Ok,” said TOP. With that they end the phone call.

TOP look at Mr Lee, “I want you go and meet my lawyers, asked Mr Kim how to contact them and just told them everything and from there I think we should get some help from authority to find that crazy fan and for Miss Haerin, I will give you the order after I talk to her CEO,” said TOP. Mr Lee nod his head understand and start to walk out from TOP room.

TOP sighed closing his eyes. Everything is bad. He was mad and in the same time feels so afraid. He can’t think what to do. He was afraid knowing that the crazy fan who hurt Yoona still out there in this big city. And Yoona is running around the city because of her concert and variety show. He really wants she quit her job right now and put a tight security around her.

“I should send guards to protect her,” said TOP out loud.

“If it me, I sure will do that,” said Lee Shin walk in and take a sit at the other sofa not waiting for TOP permission. Behind him walk Eunhyuk and Donghae. They don’t rude like Lee Shin and still politely give TOP a slightly bow with their head before taking any vacant sofa.

“You fast? And you bring friends.” said TOP.

“Oh I am with this guy when I got the report and when I told them that I want to meet you, they want to come,” explain Lee Shin.

“That not an answered to my first question hyung?” said TOP.

“Your first question is absurd,” said Lee Shin. TOP look at Lee Shin with smiled. Only Lee Shin will answer like that. He must drive his car with an to be that fast.

“His driver drive the car as he own the road,” answered Donghae. TOP nod his head understand.

“So what are you going to do about this report?” asked Lee Shin not going to delay the reason why he comes to see TOP.

“What are going to do to your worker?” asked TOP back.

“I am going to fired her?” answered Lee Shin. TOP nod his head.

“She is your ex,” said Lee Shin.

“I don’t care,” answered TOP. Lee Shin nod his head understand.