I HATE YOU ...

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

The song has ended, TOP whisper to Yoona, “Just enjoy tonight, and if you already want to back home just come to me. I am waiting for you.” Yoona nods her head understands.

(creadit to : Nomadzs ....... really love the picture, and Thanks so much ...)

 

TOP smile at her and while holding hand they walk back to SNSD table. At that time someone grab TOP other hand;

“Oppa, dance with me,” said Eun-Hee (Look back chapter 11). Yoona was surprise and look at TOP.

“Oppa, come dance with me,” said Eun-Hee showing her aegyo at TOP. TOP loose his hand from Eun-Hee and just ignore her.

“Oppa … it not fair, you dance with her but why you can’t dance with me?” whine Eun-Hee. TOP stop and looking at Eun-Hee, and he whisper to her “I dance with this girl because she is my girlfriend and you are not.”

“No she is not, I am your girlfriend,” said Eun-Hee and look at Yoona with a death glare. And walk while stamping her foots.

“Hmm… what was that?” said Yoona. She was so surprise. She know TOP was popular but she don’t want to see or hear it from any other girls. She so mad and so sad and so … she don’t know what to feel. She was happy a moment ago when her husband says he loves her but now … does she have to meet girls who love him. She hate it … this feeling … she never knew what it is but she hate it. She doesn’t like this mix feeling that squeeze her heart.

“Nothing,” said TOP.

“Is she one of your girlfriends, oppa,” said Yoona at TOP.

“No, I don’t have a girlfriend,” said TOP.

“So what was that?” asked Yoona again.

“Nothing,” answered TOP.

“It not nothing, she said so?” said Yoona bits her lower lips and give a glare at him. She looks at her hand and then she yanks her hand from TOP hand. With that she walked away from him.

“I don’t have anything toward her,” said TOP followed Yoona.

“How many of your girlfriends that I should meet today?” said Yoona when she stop from her walk and look at TOP.

“But I don’t have any,” said TOP.

“You don’t? … I saw you talk to your ex after the meeting today. And just a minute ago a girl said she is your girlfriend,” said Yoona slowly more like whisper. Her tear are going to coming any moment now. TOP walk to her and he forget that they are in the middle of everyone, TOP hug her.

“I am sorry, but please trust me. I really don’t have a girlfriend. I only have you,” whisper TOP.

“And about Hae-rin, I will talk to you about her tonight,” he adds.

Yoona take a deep breath and calm herself.

“I think I want to go home now. Can we go home now? I am tired,” said Yoona. TOP nods his head and whisper, “I have to introduces you to someone first. They already know about us and they want to meet you as my wife.”

“Ok,” said Yoona.

TOP look around and found them. He smile at Yoona and hold Yoona hand and walk to the persons that he want to meet.

“Hyung,” said TOP.

“Oh Seunghyun,” said Psy who stand beside Teddy Park and Tablo.

“Err… I want you to meet someone,” said TOP.

“Yoona, I know you know them but still … Psy hyung, Teddy hyung and Tablo hyung. Hyung, this is my … err … Yoona SNSD,” said TOP.

“Seunghyun, I don’t know why but why are you want to introduce her … I mean  … sorry Yoona shii… seriously Seunghyun, I actually already know who she is?” said Teddy hyung. Psy and Tablo just smile because they know why TOP wants to introduce Yoona to them.

“If he ever makes you cry, just tell me. I will kill him for you,” said Psy.

“Don’t worry, he is a good man. But still, I can help Psy to kill him for you. And I hope you will be happy with him,” said Tablo.

"Oh thank you, Sunbaenim ... but I think if he ever make me cry ... I will kill him myself," said Yoona with her beautiful smile.

"Yah Seunghyun, you are so lucky ... what did you do in your past life to have her ..." said Tablo making Yoona blush and chuckle.

"Maybe he safe a king ... or maybe he is a king," said Psy. TOP just smile with his hyung remarks.

“Hold on ... hold on ... Hmm… did you come to get bless from us? That it mean you two really together. So the scandal is true then,” said Teddy. Psy whisper something at Teddy making his face look surprise.

“Really, are you?” said Teddy point his finger at TOP and Yoona. TOP just nod his head.

“Oh my … Oh my ... he sure a lucky man ...” he grab TOP hand and shake it and whisper congratulation to him and Yoona.

“Err … Hyung, Yoona is already tired. So we decide to get home now. I am sorry … I will invite you all to our house next time,” said TOP.

“Oh … ok then. Hmm… but how can you walk out from here without anyone notice. I think outside, the reporters are waiting,” said Teddy.

“Hmm … we will think about it,” said TOP.

“Take care then,” said Psy.

 

“Oppa, I think Teddy oppa is right. We can’t go back now, the reporters are here,” said Yoona.

“Don’t worry, I know how,”

TOP take out his phone and type something on his phone on their way back to SNSD table.

“Just wait with your members, tell them that you are going back home first,” said TOP.

TOP bow his head at others SNSD members who still talking happily.

“TOP shii … I really want to meet you, hmm… you think when we can hanging around? I think we have so many things to discuss … don’t you think so?” said Donghae putting his hand on TOP shoulder.

“Yeah … Donghae was right, I think he have to come hanging with us sometime. I really want to be your friend, TOP shii,” said Sungmin.

“It must be fun,” said Kyuhyun.

“I will make some times, just tell me when,” said TOP with a smile. He gives them a small bow and to Yoona he said, “Don’t worry … it will not take so much time. Just make sure your phone with you,”

 

When TOP walk a little far away, he can hear the SNSD girls squeal happily at Yoona.

“Oh my, you two so perfect,” said Sunny.

“Are you really with him?” asked Kyuhyun. Yoona look at him, “Hmm …”

“I never knew you like someone like him,” said Sungmin.

“What do you mean oppa?” asked Yoona.

“I mean he more like a bad boy, hmm … however I know he was the most handsome man,” explain Sungmin with a grin. Yoona just chuckle a little.

“What did he do that make you fall for him?” asked Donghae.

“I also don’t know how, maybe he just being himself. Or maybe it is a fate,” said Yoona.

“Of cause it is a fate,” said Yuri and the SNSD members nod their head with a knowing smile.

“But do you know who he really is?” asked Eunhyuk seriously at Yoona.

“Hmm … what?”

“Do you know about him? I mean you should learn something about him. He is rich, did you know that? You should know at least that much… hmm … anyway … he is a good man, so don’t worry … although he loves party,” explain Eunhyuk.

“You seem to know him, Eunhyuk oppa?” asked Sunny. Eunhyuk nods his head and smile, “I am friend with chaebol … of cause I know who is who inside that circle.”

“Hmm … last time Seobangnim (brother-in-law) said he was going the same school with Lee Shin oppa, that why Eunhyuk oppa know about him,” said Seohyun to herself.

“You call him what? Seobangnim … he just her boyfriend, seohyun ah not her husband,” said Kyuhyun.

“Why? They still call Yonghwa oppa, Seobangnim … so I don’t think it was wrong to call TOP shii seobangnim. I also can call Eunhyuk oppa Seobangnim … if he wants too,” said Seohyun making the others laugh.

“I love too, from now Seohyunie … call oppa, Seobangnim ok,” said Eunhyuk which got a slap from Hyeyeon.

“OK,” said said Seohyun with a smile.

“Yoona, what happen before? I mean I see TOP shii hug you when both of you walking this way before you go to other way,” asked Yuri.

“Oh that … it nothing … I am so tired and I want to go home early,” said Yoona.

“Oh … are you want to go home now?” asked Taeyeon who just take a sit with Soo Young and Tifanny because they just finish dance by their own.

“No it ok, you girls can have fun. I will Ago home with TOP oppa,” said Yoona.

“Oh … but be careful there are so many reporters waiting outside,” said Taeyeon.

“We know … TOP oppa said he will find the way,” said Yoona.

“Why do you want to go home early?” asked Soo Young with a wicked smile.

“Yah!” said Yoona.

 

At that time, GD and Taeyang walk to SNSD table;

“Hmm … Yoona shii, our hyung ask me to you. He has been waiting for you at the back of this building. He asked you to bring someone or some girls with you so that it will be not suspicious. Don’t worry I will return your friend back here,” said GD with his sweet smile.

“Oh ok … hmm Yuri can you come with me?” asked Yoona to Yuri who sit next to her.

“Hmm… ok,” said Yuri

“Err… I think it best if Youngbae here bring you to hyung,” said GD.

Taeyang slap his hand, “Why me?” whisper Taeyang.

“It your time, don’t it slip away again,” whisper GD back to him.

Yoona say goodbye to her members and she said that she will meet Donghae and explain to him everything next time. Yuri then walks with her and Youngbae to the back door.

 

 TOP has been waiting in his car, and when he see Yoona coming he open her door from inside the car and let her in. He said goodbye and thank you to Taeyang and Yuri. Then both Yuri and Taeyang go back inside the building. TOP then drive his car away from the building and from a far away they can see the reporters waiting outside the building and luck of on their side they can get out from there safely.

TOP drive his car in silent.

“Oppa, why are you so handsome?” asked Yoona out of no way.

“Hmm… what?” asked TOP.

“I said why you are so handsome? I hate it?”

“Hmm … you said you will not hate someone who loves you,” said TOP. This make Yoona pout .

“Don’t do that?” said TOP.

“Do what?”

“Don’t do that to your mouth?”

“You hate it?” asked Yoona.

“No, just do it for me. You can’t do that with others man,” said TOP. Yoona pout again making TOP chuckle.

“Don’t worry, I am not that handsome,” said TOP.

“Girls like you so much,” adds Yoona. These remark make TOP laugh, “Aigoo… you know, between you and I, you is more attractive and have more fan boys then me. And I always want to struggle someone when they came near you.”

“But I hate when oppa talk to all this girls, especially this afternoon. What did oppa said, she smile when you walk away from her. Did oppa flirt with her?” asked Yoona.

“Who?” asked TOP.

“Your ex-girlfriend of cause,” she adds.

“I don’t know what you are saying; I think I don’t say anything that sounds near to flirt. I am sure of it.”

“But I saw that she have a smiling on her face when you walk away from her.”

“Did she? I don’t think it because of me.  Hmm … Yoona …. Are you jealous?” asked TOP with a smile.

“No … I am not.”

“Hmm … I am glad to hear that,” said TOP still have a smile on his face.

“I hate you,” said Yoona.

“No you don’t. You love me.”