YOU WILL NEVER FORGET

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

 

“Hello,” said Yoona

“Hello,” said TOP.

“Oppa,” then it silent…

“Oppa, why are you calling me?”

“Err… Meet me tonight,”

“What?”

“I come to your place, tonight.”

“WHAT and WHY?”

“Just message me your address. I see you later,” with that he ends the call.

 

 

“Aishh.. He is really impossible,” said Yoona but still she messages the address and she went outside her room. Other SNSD members still watch her drama. Yoona sit at the sofa next to Taeyeon.

“Yoona, is there something wrong?”

“Oppa said he want to come here tonight,” said Yoona.

 “What you mean he want to come here?” ask Yuri.

“Err.. It is not really here. I mean he want to meet me tonight,”

“Because of the kiss, is he mad?” ask Yuri.

“I don’t know, he not says anything in phone,” answer Yoona. Although she feels anxious, she tries to act normal in front of her members.

 

 

After almost an hour of waiting, her phone is ringing.

“Hello,”

“I am here already. I’ll wait you in the car,” and with that he end the call.

 

After a minute past, Yoona wearing hoodie to disguise look around wandering which car is belong to TOP oppa.

 

 

TOP get out from his car so that Yoona can see him, he also in disguise wearing his cap.

 

Yoona see him and walk slowly to the car.

“Oppa,” said Yoona. TOP smile and with just using his head gesture asking Yoona to get inside the car. Yoona get inside the car.

When both of them inside the car, Yoona look at him to see if it any hint that he was mad but his face just says nothing.

“How was it?” ask TOP breaking the silent.

“What?”

“You know, so,”

“It just an act,”

“I know, but…. Which one,” said TOP making Yoona blush.

“Oppa,” TOP look at Yoona. Yoona feel his eyes were like a lightning. How can she feel this way? It only a stare and here she is feeling something have tight her heart.

Yoona sigh, “Why you have to make me say it, YES, it you… so are you satisfied now,” said Yoona. TOP have smile in his face.

“Oppa, are you come here just to hear me say which one is better?” ask Yoona.

“No,” said TOP.

“Then?” said Yoona. TOP look at her and lean a bit so that his face came closer to Yoona face and say slowly,

“I want to make sure you will not forget about this, especially when you are acting with other man.” With that TOP put his lips on Yoona lips. Yoona close her eyes and she can hear her heart beat, TOP just slowly moving his lips on Yoona and then softly her lower lips. When he feels that Yoona already give in to his kiss he lightly and briefly runs his tongue over Yoona lower lip. It was for the first time for Yoona but it was so sweet. She feel that her was melt in TOP kiss. Then TOP Yoona lower lip once again before he pull his kiss. Yoona still close her eyes and when she open her eyes she see that TOP smile at her before he bring his gaze looking at front.

“What the kiss for?” ask Yoona slowly.

“You are my wife and…… I mmm…. I think you deserve my kiss than that man,” said TOP out of no way. Yoona was taking by surprise and she with a shock face just looking at the man beside her without words. Is his really mean what he said?

After a minute of silent;

“It already late, let me send you to your door,” said TOP open his door and waiting for Yoona get out from the car.

“Why it was hard to understand you, oppa. ” said Yoona walk side by side with TOP. TOP just keep his smile to himself.

Truth to be tells if Yoona really open her eyes and heart, she will found out it was so easy to understand man beside her right now. But because of her unprepared heart to accept that the man beside her is her husband she still feel clueless.