PLEASE OPPA....PROMISE ME ...

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

 

SM president; Mr. Kim Young Min a CEO of SM come and take his sit in front of TOP. He look at TOP and start to the main point of the meeting.

“I want to know what you are going to do. I hope you will come up with the solution you are in?” said Mr. Kim. TOP look at Mr. Kim and say it clearly, “I am going to announce my relationship. I will tell the press about our marriage,” said TOP.

“I agreed but I think it wise if you just tell the press that you two are dating. You don’t have to tell them that you and Yoona is married. Take step by step approach. It will make the soft landing to the fans,” said Mr. Kim.

“If I followed that rules, I can’t make the fan feel guilty. And they have to feel that because they extreme action not only dangerous to Yoona and I, but they already kill our unborn baby,” explain TOP.  

“SHE WHAT?”

“She lost our baby. She doesn’t know that she is carrying. Actually we don’t know the about the baby until it already too late.” said TOP again.

“But why the manager not mentioned anything about that? Did you know that Hyun-suk?” asked Kim Young-min.

“He told me before you came,” said Hyun-suk.

“So, how was she now? It must hard for her and you … how are you? Are you ok? And I am sorry,” said Kim Young-min with a kindnesses and sympathies voice.

“She is sad and hurts. And it hurt me too. I make a promise that I will find the culprit and make them pay for what they did to us,” explain TOP.

“If that happened, yes we need give those a lesson. Don’t worry, SM will send some group to do the investigation although I know YG will do the same,” said Mr. Kim.

“Yes, Young Min. We will send our own group of investigation. And I think TOP already send some of his own group to the location and to the management group of the concert,” explain YG.

“You did?” asked Mr. Kim to TOP. TOP nods his head.

“Good, so now you are asking to both of us to do a press conference. Hmm… if that so, I agreed,” said Mr. Kim.

“When are you going to do the press conference?” asked YG to TOP.

“As soon as possible, sir,” said TOP. Both the president nods their head.

“If that so, I will arrange the conference and I think tomorrow is good enough. Today, we will see the response from the fans and see the scenario of the situation,” said Mr. Kim.

“Thank you sir,” said TOP looking at both the presidents. Both of them just nods their head and start talking about the possibility and the way to handle the fans for the time being. List all the possibility questions that will be asking by the reporters and possibility answered for it.

Before the end of the meeting, SM President one again feel sorry for TOP and saying that if he have sometime today, he will go visiting Yoona. He want her to know that company is going to support her.

TOP still have one more meeting that day, and it is the meeting with the owner of Emerald Company who the one who sponsored the concert.  He already make an appointment early that day and so very lucky cause the owner who is also his senior at school were here at Korea.

When TOP walk out from the lift at level 12 of Emerald main office with his PA and his own body guard, he meet the secretary and the secretary show TOP to her boss office. TOP PA and his body guard take their sit at the lobby, because they know that this meeting is only for their boss and they just come along to wait.

“Hyung,” said TOP when he looks at the young man which only two years older than him.

 

The young man smile and ask TOP take a sit at the sofa across from him.

“I heard what happened to you, and I am sorry,” said Lee Shin as matter of fact. Taeyeon already told him everything the night before. TOP just nods his head.

“Thanks Hyung, and I come here to ask for your support and to let my man to do inspection of your staff. Actually I already make some assumption that this is not only merely an accidents, someone or some group is behind all this,” explain TOP. Lee Shin nods his head, showing his understand.

“I know and I already send some of my investigation group to the location and see what is really happened. I really want to see the guard report on this.

“I’ll already send my own investigation too, hyung,” said TOP.

“You did, good to hear that. And I heard the news that you are going to take your position in your company. If you do, just send me the proposal. We can make an arrangement to do the business together. And I think I will send my investigation group to join yours and they will do it as fast as they can or else they all in troubles,” said Lee Shin.

“It okay, hyung, I think I can handle this myself,” said TOP.

“I know you can. But as you know that Yoona is one of my sisters once I married Taeyeon right. So if something happened to her, do you thing I will just let it be. No, I am going to do something and I will help you no matter what.  We will get the bottom of this case soon,” said Lee Shin.

“Thank you, hyung” said TOP.

“If we can’t do it our self, we will use JAA. That the reason why I make that pact. So, we can help each other if one of us in trouble. And you is in trouble now Seunghyun and you take that pact so you have a bonding to it,” said Lee Shin.

TOP nods his head and know what his hyung said was right. That the reason why they take that pact a long time ago, to have the connection with each other if they have a problems.

“I will go visit Yoona this afternoon, and hope to see you there,” said Lee Shin.

“I have to go somewhere else first, and yeah, maybe I see you there,” said TOP and stand up to show that he wants to excuse himself.

Lee Shin understands and walks with him to the lift. TOP PA and his guard followed behind. Lee Shin pull out his hand and wait for TOP grab it for a handshake.

“Taeyeon shii really change you, hyung,” said TOP with smile.

“And Yoona really change you Seung-hyun. I know it because of her, you take your title now. But who could blame you, love make you blind and I am one of the blind man too,” said Lee Shin with a laugh.

 

It is already night when TOP walk back to the hospital. There are so many reporters in front the hospital but TOP just walk through them. When he enters to Yoona room, his wife already sleeps. TOP open his jacket and put it on the sofa. He went to the toilet and cleans himself. After that he took a sit beside his wife and look at her face.

 It was tiring day, but at least he knows he is doing the right thing. He took Yoona hand and kisses it. Yoona stir up in her sleeps and when she sees who is holding her hand she smile sweetly.

“I miss you,” said TOP.

“I miss you too, oppa,” said Yoona.

“Did you resting enough today?” asked TOP.

“Hmm …. Mmm,” said Yoona nodding her head, “But you look tired, oppa.”

“I am ok, don’t worry about me,” said TOP with smile.

“Do you want to lie down beside me oppa?” said Yoona with a blush. TOP smile and take a space in the bed and lied down beside Yoona. He know that his wife love when he cuddle her in her sleep. TOP put his hand under Yoona head and make it as a pillow to Yoona. Then he put his other hand at Yoona waist and bring Yoona body to him.

“You smell nice oppa?” said Yoona, taking a deep breath.

“I like your scent too and it smell like hospital,” said TOP and laugh when he get a slap from Yoona on his chest.

“I love you, no matter what your scent,” said TOP holding Yoona hand on his chest. Yoona look up and see her husband eyes which showing everything he said.

Yoona smile, “I love you too oppa.” TOP roll his body and now he was in his side looking down at Yoona. Slowly he took Yoona lips with his and kisses her passionately. He urges her to open and when she did he savor her taste. The kiss becomes rougher and both of them love it so much to stop the kiss. When he did stop the kiss, he can see the swallow on her lips and satisfied when he can see how much her wife get effect of his kiss.

“Get some sleep now, love,” said TOP. Yoona nods her head and cuddle up in TOP embrace.

TOP close his eyes and try to get some sleep.

“Oppa, don’t push yourself to hard,” said Yoona. TOP open his eyes, and look at the ceiling of the room.

“It not your fault, and I don’t want you keep blaming yourself oppa. I love you so much to let you keep that burden,” whisper Yoona. TOP take Yoona hand which on his chest and grab it, showing that he don’t want he to continue. But Yoona want to finish what she wants to say to TOP. She keep every word whole day what she wants to say to her husband and she think this is the right moment to say it.

“I think, the most important thing is that we love each other and it is more than enough for me. I don’t know what you are going to do but I don’t want you to do it because you feel guilty oppa.

“But, it still my fault, I should take care of you.”

“No. What happened to us now is never be your fault; not you and never be you. It just happened. How could I live after this if you keep blame yourself, oppa. I don’t want to be a burden to you, I want to love you,” explain Yoona.

“I love you too Yoona, and much more than what you think. And because of that love I will find the person who did this to you,” said TOP.

“I know oppa, but I want you to do it because you want to find justice for us. I don’t want you to take revenge because it will never solve the problem but it will keep make circle of revenge. And the most important thing that I really want to say is no matter what going to happen after this I want you to be here with me and please try to forgive yourself. Because, if you don’t start to forgive yourself you will keep blame everything as your fault oppa and  I can’t let you to feel that way,” said Yoona.

After a minute past with silent;

“Don’t worry too much about me ok. I will be ok and I try to not blame myself ok,” said TOP hugging his wife.

“Please oppa, promise me that you will never blame yourself to what happened,” Yoona plead. TOP nods his head showing that he will.

“I love you,” said Yoona.

“I know, and I love you too,” said TOP and with that he kisses the top of Yoona head.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________

Hope you like this chapter too... I cant promise to be this fast in the future to update. But will try my best to update soon.

 

Thanks for the comments. and thanks for newsubsribers. I cant say hello one by one, but here I am to welcome you with a big hug to say how much I appreciate that you love this story.

 

And pls keep the comments coming, it really inspired me.

 

AILYNN