WHY HE STILL CARES ...

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

It almost 2 weeks after the party, both TOP and Yoona was busy with their own schedules especially Yoona because SNSD have a new album to launch. Yoona need to spent nights at SNSD house so that it make easy for her and his group mate to move according to their schedule. TOP seem ok with that and he understand Yoona because he also in the same industry with her. They call each other every day and always find time to send a message to each others.

TOP walk to the studio, he has new song that he wants GD to listen. He already told him yesterday about the song and today they will look through it and see if it good enough for their coming album. When he arrived at the studio, GD was talking with YG. YG look at TOP, “I am waiting for you.”

“Hmm… why?”

“Did you see the news yet?”

“What news?”

“Are you making an excuse now?”

“What excuse?” TOP look at GD so that he understand what his boss are talking about.

YG sigh, “Did you getting back with your ex?” YG push a ipad into TOP hand. TOP start read the news and, “What is this? What are they talking about, what ex? I am married now?” bellow TOP with anguished.

“So you still remember that you are already married.”

“I don’t need to remember, I am married. Who put this into the net? This is an absurd scandal.”

“So you are not back with your ex-girlfriend,” said YG.

“No I am not. I should call Haerin, she must feel afraid right now. The fan will go after her and blame her once again. She just return here and start her new life, why don’t they just live her out from me,” said TOP.

“TOP hyung, I think the person that you should call right now is your wife. Do you think Yoona shii already read this news? She must feel hurt to know that?” TOP look at GD and it stuck to him that his wife must be shock with the news. He pulls out his phone and starts to call Yoona.

 

“YOON … LOOK AT THIS?” yell Jessica who happen to look at his ipad.

“What?” asked the others. All SNSD members were in the car. They have a variety show to go this morning. Yoona took the ipad from Jessica hand and read the news on it. The color on her face was gone. She was really shock. The others start taking turn to look at the ipad and look at Yoona.

“Do you know her?”

“I remember her? She is the person who in charge the upcoming concert?” said Seohyun.

“She is oppa ex-girlfriend,” said Yoona slowly.

 “It must be just another rumor,” said Taeyeon looking at Yoona.

Yoona look at Taeyeon and try to nod her head. At that time her phone is ringing. She knows who the person who calls her because he has his own ring tone.

“Hello,” answered Yoona.

“Are you alright?”

“Hmm ... Hmm…”

“Where are you now?”

“I …?”

“Did you see the news?”

“I did.” She heard TOP sigh at the other ends.

“Ignore it,” he said.

“Hmm.”

“Don’t you trust me?”

“I am.”

TOP walks away from GD and YG to get more privacy to talk to Yoona.

“I will never betray you. Please have some faith on me.”

“I have, I am sorry I know I sound stupid. I should trust you,” said Yoona slowly.

“Thank you,” said TOP.

“What are you going to do now?” asked Yoona.

“I think I have to call her.”

“WHY?”

“She must be shock too. I am afraid she will be blame by my fan. I hope you understand.” explain TOP.

“I should go now oppa, we just arrive at our destination,” said Yoona end the call without saying bye to her husband. Actually they are far from arrive but she was so hurt with the knowledge that TOP still showing his care to his ex. Why in Yoona thinking that TOP must be concerns about her ex. He said they already finish but why he still cares? Why doesn’t he just care for her?  Did he think just because she really trusts him she will be understand? She hates him … because it hurt to know that her husband cares other girl too. Without notice her tear is forming in her eyes.

 

Taeyeon who sit next to her give her a hug.

“Shh… it will be ok Yoon. You still have us,” said Taeyeon. Than her phone ring again but Yoona ignore it because it was from her husband and she push a cancel button and then off her phone afraid that her husband will call back.

 

 

_-----------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the short chapter... still thinking which one is better to make it more melodrama (that TOP go to meet her ex-girlfriend) or make it more romantics that TOP go to Yoona.... emmm still thinking which one is better..

 

AILYNN