Telling the SM President

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

I am sorry for late update. I was on holiday (Family trip). But don’t worry; I will try to make it up by update as soon as I can. And still hope you all love the story and keep leave comments behind. Thank you and love you all.

 

AILYNN

__________________________________________________________________________

 

That afternoon ….

  

TOP is walk to the SM building with YG and their bodyguard. There are so many reporters waiting in front the entrance. When TOP arrives at the entrance the reporters start coming to him with a flash from camera and questions him but as usual he know he must ignore everything and just walk straight inside SM building. The SM CEO, Kim Young-min greets YG at the entrance and walk side by side to the meeting venue.

 

TOP look around looking for Yoona but he cannot see her anyway, so he just followed his president and SM president. When they arrive at the meeting room, Yoona was already there. She looks pales, and when they come in, she immediately stan up from her sit. When both presidents take their sit, TOP walks and sits next to Yoona. In front the presidents, he looks at Yoona who was uncomfortable because of his staring.

“Oppa, stop looking,” whisper Yoona who look at the presidents with a sorry smile.

“You look pale?” ask TOP not bother looking away.

“I am just fine,” whisper Yoona back.

“Hmm..” With that TOP stop looking at Yoona and now look at his president (YG) and SM president. YG just smile because although he think he know TOP but he never know how he will act with girl who was his girlfriend, no, not his girlfriend but his wife. This young man really looks like a loving husband in front of him right now.

“Ok, Young-min. Let start to what we should do to both of them,” said YG.

“I don’t know where to start. They suppose not to have any relationship. I mean that, they can have their relationship but they must know not to be caught,” explain Young-min.

“But it was when it a secret but now they have been caught and we cannot ignore the fact that both of them together,” said YG.

“I never thought Yoona will fall for TOP. I never imagine that both of you are together. And I was shock to found out that Yoona was dating someone and more shock it was you, TOP shii,” said Young-min looking at TOP.

“We don’t have choice. We have to accept what have been deciding upon us,” said TOP.

“And I have made a promise to give everything to make this work, between me and Yoona. I already promise to take care of her and to make her happy,” explain TOP looking at Yoona.

“What you mean you promise, who you promise too? Do you mean that you make a promise to Yoona?” ask Young-min.

“NO, I made that promise to her parents, especially her father,” said TOP now looking at SM president.

“You already meet her parents,” said Young-min.

“Young-min let me explain to you. They are husband and wife,” explain YG.

 “WHAT?” Young-min was so surprise with the short explanation.

“It was family arrangement, maybe it not something we agreed for in this modern world but we have to accept the fate that already bestow on us, I mean on them. TOP told me that this arrangement was made between his grandfather and Yoona grandfather. And I don’t think if we disagree to the arrangement can change anything because it was their fate,” explain YG in seriousness. Young-min nods his head understand what YG mean by his word.

“So you two already husband and wife? When? I can’t believe it, is it just family arrangement or already been registered?” ask Young-min.

“Registered,” answered TOP. Young-min just can sigh and shake his head.

“So what do you want us to do?” ask Young-min.

“TOP want to keep their marriage a secret,” said YG. Young-min nod his head understand.

“If that so, what should we say to the reporters?” ask Young-min.

“I already think about it, how about telling them that we are doing some collaboration and it happens that TOP and Yoona have to sing together. Last night TOP just happen to send Yoona home and it was late so he just being a gentlemen to send her safely,” said YG.

“Hmm, it true that we are in the middle of agreement to do the concert together. I agree that we can pull the story saying that both of them are going to do duet. I think it will make fan want to know more about the concert and we can advertise the event eventually,” said SM.

“That what I think, we cannot do anything what already happened but at least we can make out the best of it,” said YG with smile. Young-min nods his head with smile.

“However, we still have some problem to handle. I think it was wrong for us if we make them apart. I mean I don’t want to be blame if their married is in the line. I think we should support them so that they can do much better. I believe LOVE can make a good impact to person career,” said YG.

“That why you let your artist to married,” said Young-min with a smile.

“I suggest that to let them live as husband and wife, in one roof. It not hard you know, because TOP already has his own house, and he is rich,” said YG with a nod agreed with his own statements. This make TOP smile because he never guess that YG will fully support his.

“But don’t you think, people will know about them if they live together. It suppose to be a secret,” said Young-min still not think that it was a good idea.

“I can buy a new house in a new place, where people or specifically our fans will never know anything about where it is,” said TOP.

“See, he rich. Not to mention his family,” said YG. After a long minute of thinking, Young-min then agreed with one condition;

“Ok, but you must keep it a secret as long as you can and I hope it will last more than a year to keep the secret. No scandals and when I said it was a secret not only for the fans but also artists. No gossip among artists about you two. If you have to lied, you have too,” said Young-min. TOP nod his head and agreed to the conditions.

“And Yoona, please work harder. I know you have big potentials so I hope with this marriage it will not become a burden for your success. And although I hate to found out that you and TOP shii is marriage but still I think I should give my congratulation to both of you for the marriage and hope you can find your happiness in your fate. And lastly, what we have been agreed here will stay in here, err.. you can tell it to your members. That it, just your group members,” said Young-min looking at the young couple. It was for the reputations of the agency. He doesn’t like to handle scandals so he really doesn’t like his artists to have any relationship that get out of hand. He not make any rule that the artists is not allowed to have relationships because it just normal for young artists to fall in love or to like others artists in returned, but it was better if it was stay as secrets among the artists and not make it to publics.

 

YG then walk out with Young-min and they left TOP with Yoona in the meeting room. TOP looks at Yoona who sigh next to him.

“So, I think we should find a new house. Do you have any preference what type of house that you like,” said TOP with a smile.

Yoona look at TOP who looks happy with the idea.

“Do oppa really want us to stay together?” ask Yoona. TOP lost his smile.

“Do you really hate the idea to live with me?” said TOP start to stand up from his sit. He then sigh,

“Just choose a house you think you can stay long enough. Don’t mind about how much it cost, just like what my president said, I am rich,” said TOP start walking to the door.