I'LL KILL ANYONE WHO HURT YOU!!

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

 

Bright morning sunlight was glancing off the window-panes when TOP starts straggling to open his eyes. He rolled on to his stomach, keeping his eyes closed. The familiar smell of the bed makes him smile with joys and he knows that what happened last night is not a dream. He made it, at last with someone he loves so much. And then it hit him; where is his wife anyway? And it was when his nose became aware of something else – the aroma of kimchi soup.

Wearing a white dress with a bright pink apron tied around her waist, Yoona stood at the stove, stir the soup slowly. She looks satisfied with her cook. Unaware that TOP had just stand beside the fridge, she start to sings – “Somebody to Love” happily especially her husband part.

“I don’t think you need somebody to love because I am right here for you,” said TOP.

Surprise brought her head around so quickly. She smile looking at her husband; wearing a black shirt and white trousers.

“I heard the shower and I start put everything on the table. And I think I wait until you coming to put this soup out. So that it will still hot,” explain Yoona. TOP walk slowly to her and snake his hand at her waist bring her body to him.

“Did I hurt you last night?” he asked. Yoona can feel her face become red with a blush.

“I know I hurt you, you should not make yourself busy this morning with the cook. I should wake up before you and make the breakfast for us,” he continues.

“Thank you, but I am ok oppa. And I love to cook especially for you,” said Yoona. TOP kiss at the top of her head before let her go and sit at the table while Yoona bring a bowl of kimchi soup.

When Yoona take her sit in front of TOP, she tried not to looking at him. But TOP make no excuse because he deliberately searching for Yoona eyes.

“Aish.. do you have to do that oppa?” asked Yoona.

“Do what?” asked TOP with innocent smile.

“Ok, fine … you can look at my face as much as you want,” said Yoona now looking at TOP too. But it just a minute before she blushed and looks away.

“Just eat ok,” she said.

“Do you have any idea how much I want to be with you this couple of months,” said TOP.

“I miss your cooking,” he adds and starts to eat. Yoona just smile knowing how it feels because she felt the same. She misses him too, so much indeed.

 

They spent their time like other couple who on their honeymoon; take some small walk around the house to the hill behind the house, cycling to the nearby village and back to the house (not stop to any destination, afraid people will know), snuggling at the sofa, kissing and what other married couple should do especially on their honeymoon.

 

(Sorry for not making more stories on their honeymoon time.... and If I have a good word and plot I will try to reedit this part, but I dont want to wait so long to hold this chapter... really feel lost of idea especially this part) 

 

 

Now it time for the couple back to their routine life and TOP sends his wife back to SNSD house. It already late at night and he has to take some flight early morning tomorrow because he have to be at Japan for Bigbang activities. But both of them don’t want to be apart after the wonderful days together.

“Promise me that you will call me oppa?” asked Yoona.

“You know I will, no matter how busy I am,” answered TOP.

“I hate this feeling,” said Yoona try to hold her tears which make a smile appear at TOP face. TOP grab Yoona hand and kiss it, “Don’t, you know I love you right?” Yoona nods her head but still a small tear is hard to holds.

“Shhh…. It only for two weeks and I’ll be back on no time and after that we can spend time together because of our duet, remember,” explain TOP to sooth Yoona.

 “I know,” said Yoona with a pout.

TOP then send Yoona at her front door and before he let her go, he kiss her. It was prolonging kiss and both of them seem so reluctant to stop the kiss and when the kiss is broke, TOP keep holding Yoona and look deep into her eyes.

“Thanks for trusting me as your husband,” whisper TOP. Yoona just nod her heads and hugs her husband.

"Thanks for making me fall in love with you oppa." 

 

TOP walk to his car and drive back to his house feeling satisfied and heavy in heart. He knows that it was not normal for a husband and wife who so in love to live separately. And it was worse because they have house but they can’t live there because of their activities and everything. TOP explain to Yoona why he don’t want Yoona to stay at the house alone, because he don’t want to feel anxiety thinking of her safety. And when both of them here in Korea, they cannot escape from the fan or worse paparazzi who always followed them around. Talking about paparazzi, TOP just realize that he not take any precaution when he take Yoona home a while ago.

“OH S**T, OH MY @#%%%@@@, HOW STUPID I AM, ARGGG…. ” said TOP.

 

And just like he predict, someone taking a picture of him and Yoona and it become news once again the next day and this time TOP waiting for it almost whole night until he take a flight to Japan. Luckily, it was a shot before they enter SNSD house building and it only show the couple walk together with Yoona begs not when they has their kiss.

He already called Yoona to be alert of the news and stay calms and don’t give any comments and she did just that. SNSD members also helping by ignore the comments and make like nothing happened. Both of their companies also help to calm the situation by trying buying times and tried to avoid any speculation about the scandal.  

However, it not really that easy to stay calm, it spark another war between the fans. Some start making more harsh comments especially to Yoona because as everyone knows fan girls are more dangerous than anything else in K-Pop worlds.

TOP try his best to make sure Yoona not been affected by the comments and Yoona seem understands her husband attempt try her best not to care all the comments. She also knows that there are bad comments that have been thrown to him too but his husband don’t care any of the comments and only care about her feeling. Both of them knew that nothing can change their love to each others. Their love becomes more firm day by day.

That late night as usual, TOP makes a phone call to Yoona.

“How are you today?”asked TOP.

“We go out today and have some fun,” said Yoona.

“Only you girls?” asks TOP.

“Err …. It supposed to be just us, but then SUJU oppas comes so they join us,” answered Yoona honestly.

“I hate when you going out with boys, although I know they just your oppas,” said TOP.

“I don’t go out with boys, they just pop up and we cannot denied them to join us. And Hyeyeon unnie will hate me if I said no especially if one of them is her boyfriend,” explain Yoona.

“I know, I just told you what I feel,” said TOP. Yoona smile.

 “It only two days to goes,” whispered Yoona through the phone state the days that left for TOP to be back to her side.

“It feel like a years,” said TOP.

“I miss you, oppa,” said Yoona after a long pause.

“I miss you too,” said TOP with a smile.

“Do you think they will hate me more if I go to airport to pick you up, oppa?” asked Yoona with a giggle.

“I don’t want them to hate you, it ok if they hate me,” said TOP.

“How can that be ok, I don’t want them to hate you,” she said.  

“Hmm, I don’t mind if it only hate, But I don’t know what I will do if they start to hurt you. I don’t want anything happened to you,” said TOP.

“What will you do oppa, when they hurt me? Although I know no one will hurt me,” said Yoona.

“I’ll kill him,” said TOP seriously.

“No you don’t,” said Yoona.

“Yes, I’ll do that. I will never let anything happen to you and I will never let anyone hurt you. No matter what will happen.”

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello to the new subscriber, Thanks for subscribe this story and YEAH it over 100 now.

 

And to all readers of this story, I am sorry for the delay. I was stuck at some points. but then finish the other part of the story which I will update as soon as possible. So please .... please .... please .... forgive me. 

Anyway.. thanks for the comments and please dont give up on me...hihihihi

 

AILYNN