HONEYMOON FIRST PART

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

Early that day, TOP has to go to his parent’s house to pick something that his mother pack for his honeymoon. It was the extra beg that his mother ask him to bring along by calling him early this morning to pick it up. Then he drives his car to the place where he will meet his wife, away from any eyes and safe for both of them. As usual he came first before he wife so, he stand out of his car and light on his cigarette. Not a minute later, Yoona come with Yuri and Hyeyeon who drive the car. TOP bring out Yoona thing from the car and put it on his car. Then the girl say hello to TOP and they have a small chat with him and before they start to drive away, they whisper something to Yoona and show her a fighting sign which get a slap at arm from Yoona. Both of them laughing and say their goodbye to the couple.

Yoona look at TOP who still lend his body on his car, and with a smile on his face.

“You look beautiful wife, Hmm… but you always beautiful,” said TOP.

“I have too,” said Yoona.

“Why?”

“Because I married a fashionista,” said Yoona who looking at the TOP entire. This make TOP laugh. He knows he should at least wear casual but it end up he wear a suit.

“Come here wife,” said TOP when his laugh is settle down by crooking his finger. Yoona walk to him and before she can say anything TOP hug her.

“You must miss me so much, don’t you?” said TOP. Yoona smile, she understand that her husband don’t want to say that he the one who miss her so much. She just hugs him back and says, “I miss you too oppa.”

“Let’s go,” said TOP.

 

It was a long journey, and it seems they heading to the mountain.

“Oppa, this cottage that we are going to, is it really belongs to you?” ask Yoona.

“My grandfather bought a land at the country side and he give that piece of land to me for my birthday, he know that I love to stay at the country side so I think that the reason he decide to give me one,” said TOP.

“Did oppa’s grandfather really give a land for you for your birthday? He must love you,” said Yoona.

“He loves all his grandchildren,” said TOP.

“Did he give them a land too?” asked Yoona.

“I don’t really know, never asked him that,” said TOP.

“Oppa, when I am with your family, you know … sometime I feel like they don’t like me,” said Yoona.

“How did you get that ideas, my mother and father love you. And my grandfather choose you, did you forget that?” said TOP with a smile.

“No, I don’t mean mother and father or grandfather. I mean your cousins, they look down at me,” said Yoona.

“They are just jealous, because you are so beautiful, and famous,” said TOP with his husky laugh.

Yoona just smile at her husband brag.

After that they talk about their hectic schedules, about their group members, about Taeyeon announcement, about other groups, about their group songs, about other group song which their listen on the radio;

“Oh I really like this song?” said Yoona when a song from Jordan Spark on air, “One Step at a Time”.

“Really?” ask TOP, “Any reason?”

“No, there no reason just… Seohyun always playing the song on her i-phone at SNSD house and I fall for it. I think Yong Hwa dedicate that song to her.” explain Yoona.

“Oh, I thought someone give the song to you,” said TOP.

“I don’t have anyone special to give me that kind of song,” said Yoona.

“Hmm, did I am not special to you?” ask TOP looking at his wife.

“Of cause you are? I mean before oppa come to my life. I have no one special,” said Yoona.

“You know I am not really listening to this kind of song. I prefer a hip hop song more and I really love this one song. Every time I listen to it, I will think of you. Always you,” said TOP start change the radio player to his playlist. And when the song start, Yoona smiles a big smile;

 

Your heart is my house
Where you stand is my path
Sweating for you is my job
Just like the bright moonlight that is floating above the bridge
I want to shine you always


Exhausted me, love is the hostage of happiness
Shakes like waves, sweepingly
Dear you, lock your arms around my neck
Open up your heart and have my love
Let’s walk tomorrow together
You’re special to me, definitely, fervently
I want to fill a side of my life with all you
If the sky has stars
I want to have you, who is more beautiful
I’m a rough guy but a nice guy
I’m carried away, by your charm
My life is all new, don’t worry
I’ll treat you well, I’ll do everything for you, I will

*I have something to tell you
Suddenly tonight, I have something to tell you
I will give you everything
My love that is about to burst

Dear you, tie me and enjoy me
I’m a flame that burns for you
With you in my arms, I want to live without being jealous of anything
Draw a love line for just the two of us
The stories that your lips tell
Things that your two eyes see
Everything is like smoke that is lit up with happiness
Doesn’t know how to cool off, our love heat
Happiness isn’t too far, if I have you

When we look at each other (when we look at each other)
The love that deepens (I can feel the deepening love love)
I don’t want to stop (I want to stay like this)
With you in my arms

*Repeat

For you, there is nothing I cannot do
I will pick the stars and fill them in your two hands

*Repeat 

 

(LeeSsang (Feat. Jung In) – I Will Give My Everything To You)

 

When the song end, TOP look at Yoona who still have a smile on her face,

“Sorry, cause I am a rappers,” said TOP.

“I don’t know you like LeeSSang sunbaenim,” said Yoona.

“I do like their song, especially Gary Hyung raps. It inspiring,” said TOP.

“But I like your raps more, oppa,” blunts Yoona.

“Thank you,” said TOP with a proud smile.

 

“Hmm, did you really think of me when you listen to this song, oppa?” ask Yoona. TOP nod his head.

He turn off the radio and clear his voice;

“You’re special to me, definitely, fervently
I want to fill a side of my life with all you
If the sky has stars
I want to have you, who is more beautiful
I’m a rough guy but a nice guy
I’m carried away, by your charm
My life is all new, don’t worry
I’ll treat you well, I’ll do everything for you, I will” said TOP with his style of rappers. Yoona was so happy listening to TOP raps and she feel like her heart going to burst with love.

“Thank you,” said Yoona.

“I am the one who should be thankful,” said TOP turns on the radio back with smile. The journey was so lovely for the couples. They stop at the small café in the small town and have their lunch there. The café is clean but only old people inside the café drinking their coffee. Although Yoona afraid that someone will know her, but TOP look really comfortable. The owner of the café was an old man but really friendly especially to TOP and the food was delicious too. TOP talk to the old man in the polite manners too. When they back to their car, Yoona ask him who the old man, then TOP said that the old man was once work at his grandfather house as a chef but then he ask to retired and back to his hometown. His grandfather want to build him a big restaurant but he said he don’t want to work anymore. He just want to have good old days but his grandfather still insist so at last he agree to open a small café which is not really into the business but just to have something to do in his free time.

 After a couple of hours drive the car, TOP make a turn into a small lane which cannot been seen because of the big tree surround both side of the lane. Yoona cannot let her eyes move away from looking around her surroundings. It was so beautiful; no word can describe how beautiful it is. And at the end of the lane, there are small modern cottage. It looks out of ordinary to see that kind of building surrounding with a big tree.

“It just a small cottage, hope you love it too,” explain TOP stopping his car.

 

“You call this a small cottage? You know oppa, sometime it makes me afraid to know how rich you are. I mean I know now that I am daughter in law for a rich family but I think you, I mean … you yourself are rich as well, by your own,” said Yoona.

“Me? I don’t know where you come to that idea?” said TOP with a smirk smile.

“You should at least tell me how rich you are… I mean you not your family oppa, so that I am prepared for any surprise,” said Yoona with a pout. TOP just nods his head.

“Anyway, I think I will fall in love with this house. It so beautiful,” said Yoona with awe. “Did you always come here oppa?”

TOP shake his head, “I think the last time I come here was 2 or 3 years ago. But I ask someone to take care of it, so it will always be in good conditions whenever I want to come here. Come, you must be tired all the way to here. Take this key; I’ll bring our thing inside.”

Yoona take the key, and start walk to the front door and wait for her husband to follow her with their thing.

They walk inside the house and it was so clean and the furniture is simple but modern. It only has one big bedroom, modern and cosy living room that attached to dining room and kitchen.

 

TOP put their thing at the floor and hugging Yoona from the back when Yoona stand at the middle of the living room looking out the big windows wall which looking out to the mountains.

“It so beautiful oppa,” said Yoona lean her back to TOP body.

“I know,” said TOP still hugging her wife. “And it more beautiful because you are here with me,” whisper TOP making Yoona blush.

TOP spin Yoona around so that she now face to face with him and slowly he low his head and with his lips he touch Yoona lips for a short kiss.

“Now, let me show you around. I think the best place to start is the bedroom,” said TOP getting a slap at his arm by Yoona.

 

After taking hot shower, Yoona still cannot decide if she going to wear one of y cloth that her unnies give or not. She doesn’t want to look desperate but she also thinks she is ready to go to the next step of their marriage. At the end she chooses one of the y cloths but cover it with one of her loose pajamas. She then walks out from the room and there he is, her husband sitting at the lazy chair that looking outside the house. Slowly she walks to him. TOP look up when he feel Yoona small hand touch his shoulder.

“What are you thinking, oppa?” ask Yoona.

“Nothing particular,” answered TOP and take Yoona hand to guide her to sit on his laps. Yoona feel that her face become red to the spontaneous. TOP put his hand at Yoona waist and pull her to him so that she lean on his body.

“I miss you so much, wife. We are so busy that we cannot spent time together like other married couple,” said TOP.

“I miss you too oppa, miss you so much,” said Yoona touching TOP hand which snake on her waist.

“You know, last weekend, I go to our house. I ask my unnies to go there with me. I want to do some cleaning, so I ask them to help. But the house, it already cleans,” said Yoona.

“Oh I forgot to tell you, that I ask someone to look at our house when we are not around. So yes it will always clean,” said TOP.

“You did?” said Yoona turning her body so that she can look at TOP.

TOP nods his head with a smile.

“You look so beautiful tonight,” said TOP.

“Just tonight?” said Yoona playful.

TOP shake his head, ”From the day you become my wife,” said TOP.

“From the day I become your wife? What about before that?” asked Yoona again.

“I never look at you or any girls, so I never knew how beautiful you are,” said TOP. 

“Really?” asked Yoona.

“REALLY,” said TOP.

“So now I am beautiful, and you love me?” said Yoona. TOP nods his head.

“Say it aloud,” said Yoona.

TOP sat straight and pick Yoona up with him and slowly he bring her to their bedroom. On his way he said what Yoona want to hear, “I love you so much Yoona, and tonight I want to make you mine.”