THE SCANDALS...

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

His phone is ringing nonstop from early this morning but he just ignores it and walks out to living room to continue his sleep at the sofa. He is not a morning person, and if someone knows him, they will not call him early in the morning.

But he still cannot have his sleep when someone tries to knock down his door.

“YAH…,” said TOP when he open the door and found out it was his group members.

“SOMEONE IS SLEEPING HERE,” said TOP walking back to sofa to gets back to his sleep.

“Hyung, how can you sleep after you make the ruckus last night? It was all over the internet,” said Seungri. TOP open his eyes and look straight at Seungri.

“What did I do?” ask TOP still in sleepy state.

“Don’t say that you lost your memory?” said Daesung with small laugh.

“Hyung, faster and get ready now. YG president want us to go to his office. NOW,” said GD.

“What he want from us? He was so annoying making me up this early,” said TOP walking to his room and get ready.

“10, is not early in the morning,” said Taeyeang with smile.

He wear white shirt and bring his blue jumper. Walking to living room he look his phone and it was so many miss call from the agency, his manager, his group mate and Yoona. Then he open the sms and it was full from Yoona.

 

Oppa, pick up your phone

 

Oppa are you still sleep

 

Oppa, please wake up soon.

 

Oppa, pls call me soon

 

Oppa, you must still not know what happen

 

WHY YOU STILL NOT ANSWER MY CALL

 

Oppa, what should I do? I have to go to my agency this morning. They ask me to come at 10:30

 

Oppa, I am on my way to my agency, pls what should I do?

 

TOP look at his group members,

“YAH! … What really happen here?” ask TOP.

“I know he still not know what happen?” said Seungri.

“There are a picture of you and Yoona on the internet,” with just that simple explanation TOP understand the situations. He push a numbers on his phone and;

“Yoona, where are you? Are you ok?” ask TOP.

“Oppa, what should I do?” ask Yoona.

“Don’t say anything?” said TOP.

“But if they ask if it true or not, what should I say?”

 

“If they asking, hmm… ask them to give you time, just tell them that you already call me and that I ask to meet them with you,  I have to go to meet YG now and I will explain to him, he will understand and after that I will meet you at your agency, and tell them about us,” said TOP.

“But oppa,”

 “I will find a way to explain the situation to my agency and your agency. Don’t worry, we do nothing wrong. You just wait for me there ok,” said TOP.

“Ok, but.. I am scared, I never have a scandal before,” said Yoona.

“Really?” ask TOP with smile.

“Before; everything was come out because of my activities, nothing that I do it by myself,” explain Yoona.

“Arraso, I know. But when they ask just say nothing, Ok,” said TOP again. But Yoona keep her silents.

“Yoona, you trust me right? Last night you said you trust me, and this is when I said that ‘trust can make us survive, with harsh scandal’.  Don’t worry too much ok, you are my wife. I will protect you no matter what happen,” said TOP and when Yoona said OK he end the phone.

“WIFE?” ask Taeyeang, Seungri and Daesung together.

“I will tell you guys later, let go,” said TOP walking faster to the door.

 

Inside the car, he looks at the internet news via his phone. It was a picture of him and Yoona walk side by side.

 

 

He looks at the comments, and some hate him and some hate her, some don’t think it true, some said they were not suitable to each other, some love them to be together, some support them and some think that both of them is just a normal person so nothing wrong if they fall for each other, some compared him to other mans, some compared her to other girls and the comments is on and on. TOP sigh, this is not in his plan and actually marrying Yoona also not one of his plans. These make him smiles.

“Hyung, do you think you can share us about your wife?” ask Taeyang.

“Oh, I don’t want to surprise you but yes Yoona is my wife,” said TOP.

“How?” said Seungri.

“Family arrangement,” explain TOP and this end the questions. They know TOP hyung is not someone who will say no to his family, and luckily his family support what he was doing.

“Huh… married with Yoona shii. How lucky is that?” said Seungri.

“She is your sister in law,” said TOP.

“So we should call her, hyung-soo,” said Daesung with smile.

“Yes but not in public,” said TOP with smile too.

 

When they arrive at YG building, the reporter was already there and their fan also there.

“I hope you guys can support me on this,” said TOP looking at s face. They give him smile and nod their head.

TOP walk through the front door with his bigbang members and they walk straight to level 7 were YG office is located.

When they arrive in YG office, he was sitting on his chair and looking at his Ipad.

“Hmm… have a sit.” The bigbangs take a sit at the sofa and YG also take his sit at the head of sofa.

“Explain,” he said putting his Ipad on the coffee table which showing TOP and Yoona.

“Yes it was me,” said TOP sigh.

“You guys know that I don’t care if you want to have a relationship. I know it normal to have a relationship. But among all girls that was in this business, why you have choose her. She or anyone in that group is out of questions. You know they are like a gem to that agency, so don’t be kidding yourself,” said YG.

“However, I should really proud of you because among all the boys in this business she choose you. Yes.. Yes.. You is among the best looking man in this industry so it must be possible. But again I don’t think you are her type. And .. hmm… (looking at TOP).. I still don’t think you with her, you are not someone who will pull that act, walking with her to her building,” said YG.

“Err.. it was late at night sir, I have to send her safely,’ said TOP. YG look at him with surprise look and have a smile on his face.

“Hmm.. so tell me when you start dating her?” ask YG.

“He not dating her,” said Seungri before he know he was say it out loud (actually he do not mean to say it out). He said sorry to TOP and said he don’t mean to say it out loud.  TOP understand, and just nod his head.

“You are not dating her, but you go out with her,” said YG.

“Actually.. sir.. she is my wife,” said TOP directly, he

“WHAT?”

“She is my wife and we have registered our married,”

 “HOW?”

“Arrange married,” said TOP looking at his hand.

“Explain,” said YG. TOP take a deep breath and start told the story about his married. He also told them the reason why he and Yoona still in their current situation because Yoona is still in the process to accept him as his husband. After he finishes his story, YG look at him. He feels sympathy to the young man. He knows him when he was still a trainee and understands him so well. Although TOP quite naughty but he still try to obey all the rules. He never has scandal especially when it comes to girls. He was not interest to have any relationship with girls. But looking at him now, he really tries to take responsibilities that have been given by his family without resistant. He is really a good son after all.

“So what are you going to do now?” said YG.

“I want to keep it a secret,” said TOP.

“WHY?” ask YG.

“She not ready, I don’t want her to feel pressure because of our marriage,” explain TOP.

“But she must tell that to her agency,” said TOP.

“I will go with her to tell our situation to her agency,” said TOP but this time he look like not sure if what he will doing is a good solutions. YG can see this.

“I will come with you, you need backup from your agency and I think I appreciated your honesty,” said YG and start walk to his desk and make a call.  He was making a call to SM spoke person and make an arrangement meeting to settle the situations between both idols in their respective agency.

Although YG agency was really lenient to their idols that are having relationship but it is not the same situation to SM agency. Yoona have a problem with her president, she have to listens to his lecture about handle the scandals and the issue of idols that he have to settle and now he have to settle Yoona issues, and it all take an hours before he ask Yoona what is her true relationship with TOP but when Yoona try to say something his phone is ringing and he have to answer it. After a while he back to Yoona and tell her that YG was called and asking for them to sit together and with that he dismiss Yoona and tell her to come back again this afternoon after at 2 p.m after lunch.

Yoona walk out from Mr. President Room and walk to her practice room because here her members wait for her. They look at Yoona face when she arrives and they rush to give her a hug to show they support.

“Are you ok?” ask Taeyeon.

“I am, I just have to listens his nagging. But I have to come back later. I think oppa told everything to YG and he ask to have a meeting,” explain Yoona.

“So, he comes to your rescue. He take his responsible toward his .. ehem..” said Yuri with a grin. At that time her phone ringing and it was TOP.

“Hello,”

“How are you, are you ok?” ask TOP.

“I am ok,” said Yoona.

“Do you want me to come to you now?” ask TOP.

“It ok oppa, I am ok. Did you ask YG to arrange the meeting this afternoon?” ask Yoona.

“I told him everything about us and he understands. He said he will be our backup,” explain TOP.

“Ohh…,”

“So I will see you this afternoon then, and don’t worry ok. Leave everything to me,” said TOP.

“Hmm.. ok,” said Yoona and they end their call.

 

“What he said?” ask Soo Young.

“He told everything to his agency and they support him, how lucky of him,” Yoona sigh.

“And,” ask Sunny.

“Ohh.. he said leave everything to him,” said Yoona with smile.

“So Yoona, I think you should listen to him because I think despite his good looking, I think he is more wise then you. And I think you are fate with him because he will complete your laking in that area,” said Jessica which make the other laugh. Yoona just smile and she agree that TOP oppa is a wise man after spending some time with him. Yes she thinks she should trust TOP oppa for this matter.

That afternoon ….