DO YOU THINK SO ....

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

He looks at his phone and dial once again but the same voice asking him to leave the message answering the phone.

“She shut off her phone,” said TOP frustrated.  It is almost 4 hours he trying to reach his wife after he call telling her about the news.

“You hurt her, hyung,” said GD.

“I just told her what I must do, she can say that she don’t want me to meet Haerin. WHY SHE HAS TO SHUT OFF HER PHONE?” said TOP in fury.

“It must get worse if you go to your stupid way of thinking, thanks to me, hyung, you are just get shut off if not I think she will divorce you,” said Taeyang with a smile.

 

4 hours before ….

 

“She hang up the phone,” said TOP walking back to where GD and his boss waiting for him.

“Is she ok?” ask GD.

“Hyung … did you read the news?” asked Daesung walking faster and leave behind Seungri and Taeyang.

“Oh, hello boss,” said Daesung when he see his boss and knowing that TOP already read the news.

Seungri stand beside TOP and, “Are you …” , “No I am not. This is just a stupid scandal,” said TOP to Seungri.

“What are you going to do?” ask Taeyang.

“I think I need to see Haerin. I don’t want her taking the blame from this stupid news,” explain TOP. YG close his eyes and deep in thought.

“Did Yoona shii know?” ask Taeyang.

“She read the news,” answered GD.

“No … I mean did she know that you plan to meet that girl?” ask Taeyang again.

“I told her, but she hang up on me,” said TOP.

“Try calls her back?” asked GD.

“I think from now on, you just stay put. You don’t need to meet that girl. It can become worse. Let company handle this. Remember … stay put,” with that YG walk out from the studio and leave the boys alone.

“Hyung, try calls Yoona shii back,” urge GD. TOP call Yoona back but this time it goes straight to voice mail.

“Argg … she off her phone,” said TOP.

“Don’t you get it, she hurt and mad at you,” said Taeyang and take a sit at the sofa.

“Why she get mad at me?”

“Because she thinks you are going to see the girl and you said it so,” explain Seungri.

“I am not going, YG said to stay put,” said TOP.

“But you said to her you are going, did you tell her why you are going, hyung?” ask GD with smile.

“I told her that I have to meet Haerin because I don’t want Haerin get all the blame from my fan,” explain TOP taking a sit next to Taeyang.

 

“Now I get it, Hyung said to Yoona that he going to meet the girl because he don’t want the girl get hurt and Yoona get jealous and she think that hyung still have feeling to that girl and care for her and it make Yoona hurt. But TOP hyung still don’t realize his mistake.” said Daesung shaking his head. Now TOP get what really happen, it all his mistake. TOP then hold tight his phone and roar.

“ARRGGGGG….. STUPID OF ME ….”

“Now he gets it …” said Seungri. The others just smile.

 

Back to current hour …...

 

“Did she still shut off her phone?” asked GD.

“Why don’t you call her other members?” said Seungri.

“I don’t have her others member phone numbers,” said TOP.

“Why don’t you ask me?” said Seungri with smile.

“YOU STUPID … WHY DON’T YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU HAVE THEIR NUMBERS?” bellow TOP.

“You don’t ask hyung, and I thought you have her members number,” defend Seungri.

“Now give me their numbers?” asked TOP.

“I have Yuri numbers,” said Taeyang with a shy smile making the other blow their whistle. TOP take the number and start dial on his phone.

 

“Hello,” answered Yuri.

“Hello, hmm … Yuri shii … did you happen to be with my wife?” ask TOP.

“Yes,”

“Can I speak with her?”

“Err … I don’t think so.”

“WHY?”

“Because you make her cried,”

TOP sigh, “I know and I want to apologize to her but her phone off. I know my mistake and tell me how I can make amend to her if she keeps her phone off.”

 “Hmm … I think that is your problem not me … so you should think by yourself how … But I am not going to help you… bye,” said Yuri end the call.

“Arggg…. I don’t know how … why cant she just help me? You guy think how can I get my wife forgiveness,” said TOP to his group.

“Can’t you think something, hyung,” said Daesung.

“You know why I don’t have a girlfriend because I don’t want to do anything for them,” explain TOP.

“But this is your wife,” said Daesung.

“That right. She is my wife. So tell me how, because I have to do something or anything to beg for her forgiveness,” explain TOP holding his forehead with his hand looking at the floor showing his defeat.

“Calm down hyung, it just couple of hours ago … you can think something slowly and you can beg her forgiveness when she already cool down. Now she still mad at you.” said GD.

“Do you think so?” said TOP. The boys nod their head.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Do you think so too?

I am not very proud of our TOP right now ... so I will make him a little suffer ... dont you think so ... Hmm ... how can I make him suffer ... give me a couple days to come out with the story ok ...

Thanks for all the comments ....

 

AILYNN