HE JUST DOESN'T CARE

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

 

It almost a month after the photo was taken, the war between VIP and SONEs is getting much-much worse. Some VIP not just leave a comments at the website about their hate toward Yoona but some get advance by using an anonymous as a name sends a nasty thing to Yoona by mails. Some of the gift and letters give a shiver to Yoona because it was threaten letter. Some anonymous has put a big rock with a letter to Yoona telling her to stay away from TOP. Some give her a letter with blood words and of cause it just a red color but the intention is there. They hate Yoona because they think Yoona is only playing with TOP heart. And some of them really hate Yoona if the story is true because they want TOP for themselves. They don’t know the truth.  Yoona shared and told everything to her husband. Although both of them has been restricted not to seeing each others for the time being by their agency; TOP and Yoona still meeting in secret. They get all the help from their group members and also their friend artists in the same agency and other agency who know the situation for these two couple right now.

 

“Oppa, I got a same letter today,” said Yoona when both of them are sitting at the floor at one of the SM training room while Taeyang was practice with Yuri for the duet. Oh yes, the duet for the concert has been change, it not TOP and Yoona but Taeyang and Yuri. It all due to the situation they are in. Both agencies want everything to cool down.

“And the stone?” asked TOP reading the letter that Yoona give to him.

“Hmm and the stone is getting bigger. I think this person make me scare oppa,” told Yoona.

“Don’t be, they will love it when they know that you scare,” said TOP. Yoona lean her head at TOP shoulder.

“Do you think they really want to hurt me oppa?” she asked.

“They can’t hurt you,” he said in whisper. “I will not let that happened,” he adds. After a long silent,

“Why they hate me so much, oppa?”

“I don’t know, maybe they jealous.” said TOP while playing his wife hand.

“Don’t worry too much ok; just like I told you, they can only do this much. They can’t hurt you physically. If they do, I will make sure they will suffer as well,” said TOP.

“How, oppa?” she asked.

“Yoona, did you forget who is your husband. I know I never say this out aloud but I come from rich family,” explain TOP, “And did you know that we take care our families as we take care our business,” he adds. Yoona smile but she also know that TOP will never seek help from his family, he was a proud man.

 “I will try everything, and as long we still can see each other as much as we want, and we still can sneak to go home as we can, I think we just do what our agency asked. Okay?” asked TOP. Yoona nods her head.

“And about this threat, just ignore it ok. I don’t think they can harm you physically. And remember don’t go anyway without your manager, or your members. I don’t want they have an opportunity to hurt you,” said TOP. Yoona just nods her head.

 

But it easy to say than to do, because it getting harder to see each other, and the agency also asking them to separate for a while. He tries to talk to both agencies to let them announce their relationship but both of the agencies want to keep it as it is and wait until the good time comes. He also tries his best to control the VIPs by telling them to respect his privacy although at the same time he also get a same treatment from the Sones especially the fanboys of Sones. They claim that TOP is not good enough for their Yoona or some used a very bad word to show how they really hate TOP. For them TOP with his attitude who love to party (it just a claim that they made) is only good for a ‘PIG’. The agency is in havoc because every day, someone from both sides will come to the agency and throwing rotten eggs or anything with a bad smell at their front door. It start when VIPs said in their website that someone from the SONEs do that to YG building and to take revenge they do it to SM, and it continue because of the revenge. Yesterday, some was throwing the rotten eggs at the SUJU car making the E.L.F. stands for their idols. And now E.L.F. joins hand with SONEs to attack TOP, personally and also his group members. Yoona feel sorry to her husband and his group members but TOP ensure her that he already apologize to his group and luckily the members is so understanding and they make it clear that they don’t care much about anything and will stand together with him.  

Other artists start to notice the hardship that the couple has to adopt just because they fall for each others also start feel pity to them. Although they still don’t know that the couple is already married but they know now that TOP and Yoona love each others. Both of them always meet with each other as much as they can behind the stage. TOP ignore everyone surround him and act as nothing happened. But everyone can see the lovely smile that come from Yoona when she with TOP showing how much the girl in love with the man. The SUJU start helping the couple when they know that E.L.F. start makes a fuss toward the couple. Other artists who are friends with SNSD and BigBang also start helping the couple such as CNBLUE, 2PM, F(x), 2NE1, SHINEE,  especially to cover both of them when they meet each others at SM building or YG building or behind the stage.

 

Today is the day of a big concert that combines all the big and small entertainment agencies. The concert was fully support by Emerald Company, and all the money that has been collect from the tickets will be given to the charity. As per detail, the concert will take 6 hours to finish. It will start at 6 pm until midnight and it will finish with fire crackers. Everything is as plan and SBS and MBC will combine their expertise to do all the technical work and to make sure the concert can be watch as live on TV. The Emerald Company also gives a tight security to make sure everything is safe for everyone especially the artists. The audience will sitting according to their bias. It not only help prevent from fan war but it easy to coordinate the fan doing. Because of the recent issues, VIPs and Sones have been put far away from each others. It was for the best. However, everyone forget someone who really hated Yoona personally, someone who will take revenge because she knows the truth.

 

The 2NE1 was performing on the stage now, and it looks like the idols at the corner stage have fun too. Some sing along the song, some start to dance and some chatting with each others. SNSD was sitting near their SUJU oppa and chatting happily with each others. Donghae was sitting next to Yoona and she laugh with something that he said. TOP who sit not far from there look at his wife when he heard she laugh. Yoona at the same time look at her husband and meet his eyes. Yoona give her beautiful smile and TOP smile back at her which got an attention from s. They all look at Yoona too and give her their smile.

At that time, SNSD start making a move because after 2NE1 finish their performance, Taeyang will have a duet with Yuri and after that SNSD show.

At the back stage, as a group leader, Taeyeon ask everyone to do their group hug and with that they start to do their performance.

 

TOP never once move his eyes from Yoona. He feels so proud of her; she so beautiful on stage. However when Yoona start move away from her group to go to her side with Hyeyeon and Yuri as they always did in their practice; TOP start feel uneasy. It is because the three of them are heading to VIPs site and it not a good sign. Yes he afraid, afraid if something will happen to her although deep in his heart he believe his VIPs will not go further to hurt her physically. But he still feel uneasy, he feel afraid just to think of it.

Yoona walk to her site as they did in the rehearsal before which she have to walk with Hyeyeon and Yuri to go at the left wing of stage more near to where other artists sit. However she feels afraid because she was going to the VIPs site as well. How can that be? Her management already talked to the staff of the event and asking where the fan will sit so that she will not walk to that side but now she walking to the VIP’s site. She still keeps her beautiful smile and waves her hand at the fan and continues her singing.

TOP start stand up when Yoona was so near to the VIPs, and this caught s’ attentions as well as other artists and of cause his fan. TOP can feel in his blood that something will happen and he don’t know how but he can feel it.

It like a slow motion movement, Yoona sees what was coming to her. While she stands and finishing her part of song, she sees one of the fan throwing something at her. She tried to dodging but it surely impossible. The thing that the fan throw was too fast and it hit her forehead. She touched her forehead and it has blood, and before she can do anything else, something was thrown at her again and it hit her head. This time she starts to see darkness before she touch the floor.

And it happened like a lightning from where TOP was standing, he saw Yoona was holding her head and now she are fall down like a cutting tree. TOP see what happened and he roar with anguish before walk and then run as fast as he can to the stage where Yoona was now surrounding by Yuri and Hyeyeon. The music now stops but not his heart bit. He can’t think anything now and he don’t care what his fan will think or what her fan will think. He just doesn’t care. 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

PLS... I know it my fault stoping it here, but I will try my best to finish this part as soon as I can. PLS give me sometime to finish this part of story..ok.

 

Thanks for new subsriber and thanks for everyone who love this story. Please leave some comments. Love to know how your feeling toward this story.

 

THANKS.

AILYNN