PLEASE ACCEPT OUR FATE...

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

That night around 9, TOP waiting inside his car in front of SNSD house. He just sends a message telling her that he just arrived.

After a couple minute of waiting TOP can see that Yoona is walking to his car. She is wearing creamy dress and creamy cardigan with black legging and black boots shoes. It simple but it makes her beauty naturally. TOP is smiling looking at his beautiful wife. Then he drives his car to the destination that he thinks will give them privacy.

“Oppa,” said Yoona with a smile. “Where are we going?” ask Yoona.

“Just take a ride in my car, it safe,” said TOP.

 

Along the journey, after a long silents;

“I have something to tell you,” said TOP. Yoona look at him waiting for him to continue.

“Do you trust me?” ask TOP. He then takes a look at Yoona who nod her head.

“If I say I don’t have a girlfriend, do you believe me?” ask TOP again.

“I do,” said Yoona.

“And if I say I got so many admire, who sometime annoying me; do you believe me?” ask TOP.

“I also got so many admire,” said Yoona pout .

“I know, but I trust you,” said TOP with a smile.

“You do?” ask Yoona. TOP nod his head.

“Why?” ask Yoona.

“Because we must trust each other, if not we cannot handle the scandals in the future,” said TOP.

“Oppa, do you want to tell me that some girl is asking you to be her boyfriend?” ask Yoona after considering what she wants to say after couple of minutes. TOP nod his head.

“So do you try to tell me that you want to tell me.. that.. that … you …” said Yoona.

“You cute when you try to hide your angers and NO, I told her I have a girlfriend already,” said TOP.

“A girlfriend, not a wife,” said Yoona.

“I want to tell that to her, but she will think that I lied to her just to get rid of her, right,” explain TOP.

Then they back to their own thought….

“Yoona, until when do you think that you will accept our situation,” said TOP.

“What do you mean, oppa,” said Yoona.

“I mean, when you will accept that you are my wife,” said TOP.

“I don’t understand oppa, I am your wife. And what the meaning of that question?” ask Yoona confuse.

“You see, we… we don’t act like husband and wife. We more like a new girlfriend and boyfriend couple, not a newlywed couple.  We don’t see each other often, so we will never learn about each other well. So I want to ask you, when you will accept me as your husband and come to live with me?” ask TOP.

“But you said to our family that you are not ready,” said Yoona.

“No, I said you are not ready. So I ask them to give you some time to accept our marriage,” said TOP.

“Ohh…,” that the only word that Yoona can utter right now.

“Just give us a try, I don’t ask you to live with me immediately. Just two or three day per week, so that we can be more comfortable with the ideas and when you think you are fully ready, you will live with me every day and forever,” said TOP.

After some time of thinking,

“Oppa, why do you accept me? Why do you accept our marriage without resistant at all?” ask Yoona.

“Do I need a reason? I accept what was best for me, and you are the best thing for me,” said TOP. He makes Yoona flutter and making her blush.

“I don’t think any problem if I stay with you, I am your wife after all,” said Yoona. Her face become red just imagines that she will live in one roof with TOP oppa.

“We are here,” said TOP stop his car. Yoona look around, it was dark outside. Then TOP walk outside his car and go to Yoona side and open her door.

“Where are we?” ask Yoona. But TOP just holds her hand and drags her to follow him. Not far from them, Yoona can see a light beside the tree.

“Are we going to sit there?” ask Yoona. TOP nod his head.

 

It was a beautiful sight when they come near to the bench. TOP get something near the tree and light it out. It was a mosquito coils.

“Are you prepared it oppa?” ask Yoona.

“No, I always come here. You see there, my grandfather live at that village,” said TOP point at the village down the hill. He then sits next to Yoona.

“I have full schedules today,” said TOP closes his eyes. Yoona look at him, this is the first time she really look at TOP with close distant. He really a handsome man, he was perfect. No wonder he was in the top 5 the most handsome man in Korea.

“I know I was among the best looking man in Korea,” said TOP who opens his eyes with smiles. Yoona was surprise so she immediately turns her face to look away from TOP face. She feels her face was on fire. How could he make her feel like this?

“Do you have boyfriend before?” ask TOP still looking at Yoona with a smile. Yoona shake her head.

“I have a crush before, that not count right,” said Yoona.

“No, it not count,” said TOP.

“I watch your drama, you was good on it. Do you think he will be your first for everything?” ask TOP.

“I don’t know. You are my first husband, so I don’t think he will be my first for everything,” said Yoona.

“Yeah, he cannot be the first for that right? Hmm… what do you want for a boyfriend?” ask TOP.

“I don’t know, but when I see Seohyun on WGM, I think what Yong Hwa oppa did was sweet. You see they also don’t act as husband and wife in YGM. I think we are just like them, don’t you think too?” said Yoona.

“Err.. I am sorry but I don’t watch WGM,” said TOP.

“Oh it ok, we watch it because Seohyun was cast on it. Every one of us fall for him,” said Yoona.

“You fall for him, don’t tell me that you have crush with him?” ask TOP.

“Oh.. no.., we cannot do that. They both fall for each other. I mean our maknae and Yong Hwa oppa, they fall in love because of that show,” explain Yoona.

“They are, I though it just for the show,” said TOP.

“Everyone though like that, but he always sincere with Hyunnie.. so he not pretend when he was with her. So at the end he makes Hyunnie fall for him,” said Yoona.

 “Do you think you will fall for me?” ask TOP.

Yoona look at TOP, in her mind so many question has pop out such as, why he always asking me that type of question? What should I say? How can I know if I will fall or not?

 

“Do you need time for everything?” TOP oppa ask again with a smile.

“No, but how can I answer for that question… ok .. how about I ask oppa the same question, do oppa  think that oppa will fall for me?”

“I am,” TOP answer without hesitated at all.

“What?”

“I said I am, I don’t need time. I just need you participant. It no used if I am the only one fall for you. And you are my wife, I have made myself fall for you, accept everything about you; your good part and your worse part. Try to love you in return and do the best thing for both of us,” explain TOP. Yoona feel flutter again. How can he know how to play with words, she though he not a person with word.

“I am … I don’t know what to say. Do oppa always like this, I mean your word make me feel flutter. It seems like my heart feel something weird. I never feel like this before, it my first, ” said Yoona explain everything to TOP and stand up walking a little distance from TOP fanning her face.

“No I am not a person with word and I rarely use a long word to explain,” said TOP walking and stand beside Yoona.

“If I want to show someone what I feel I will explain it with touch, like this,” said TOP holding Yoona head with both his hands and lend his head a little bit so that he will be just an inch from Yoona.

“You know if you close your eyes like that I will assume you are waiting for me to do this,” said TOP and before Yoona can say anything, he put his lips on her lips.

Before Yoona can think anything her body give up to his kiss again. Unconsciously her hand was snake around TOP waist and making herself more close to TOP body. TOP put one of his hand at Yoona back and the other one support Yoona head. It was passionate kiss that both of them was really into it until both of them need some air to breath. After the kiss, Yoona still hugging TOP put her ear at TOP chest and she can hear TOP heart bit. It seems like the kiss not only affect her but TOP too. Then she heard TOP laugh making her looking up to see TOP face. She wants to push TOP away but TOP hugging her back.

“You make me forgot how to breathing, my wife,” said TOP still with his laugh.

 “But it not my fault, oppa kiss me first,” said Yoona giving her excuse.

“I know, don’t tell me you don’t like it,” said TOP. Yoona cover her face by putting it back at TOP chest. TOP smile and kiss Yoona head.

 

After a while, TOP drives them back to SNSD house. Because it already late TOP ask Yoona to sleep all along the journey back. When he stop the car in front the building, Yoona was still sleeping;

“I know I already have your heart but I will make you deeply in love with me, my wife. I will make you accept our fate,” whisper TOP looking at sleeping Yoona. He then slowly wakes Yoona up.

“Are we already arrive, oppa?” ask Yoona with yawn. Maybe because they just start their journey of love, TOP thinks that act was so cute. TOP just nod his head. Yoona try to open her car door but TOP stop what she doing. Yoona look at him;

“I want to give you something,” said TOP.

“Hmm… what oppa?” ask Yoona. TOP open his car compartment and bring out a small case. Yoona look at the case and she think she know what it is. TOP than open the case and bring out a necklace.

 

 

“This is our wedding ring and because we cannot wear it in public so please wear this instead, I have one for myself too,” said TOP. It was a necklace with a ring as a pendant. TOP put the necklace around Yoona, then Yoona look at the ring and she has tear in her eyes.

“Thank you,” said Yoona. TOP wipe Yoona tearing eyes and kiss her forehead.

“Let me send you to your door, it already late,” said TOP and open his door. Yoona also open her door and then they walk side by side.

In front the door, Yoona say thank you again and before she want to open the door;

“Please consider what I said to you tonight. Just a couple day per week,” said TOP. He not looking at Yoona, maybe he was not sure if he asks to much from her. Looking at TOP reaction when he asks her make Yoona feel a butterfly in her tummy. She then kiss TOP cheek and with smile;

“I am your wife,” said Yoona. TOP smile and bid Yoona goodnight with a peck on a lips.

 

TOP arrive at his house and with smile he went to sleeps. Least then he knows that someone was taking a picture he walking side by side with Yoona that night although he wear a cap but everyone can guess who he is.