JUST TOLD HIM THE TRUTH

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

 

 

At the other room…

 

“Anyone wants to explain?” asked Donghae looking at everyone. But no one say a word.

“I will explain,” said Taeyeon.

“You will unnie?” asked Yuri.

“Yoona asked me to tell them. She looks tired and sad, she really hurt,” explained Taeyeon. She takes her time to take a sit that have been vacate by Eunhyuk to let her have the sit.

“So, we are waiting Taeyeon,” said Donghae.

“Yoona and TOP shii, they are husband and wife.”

“WHAT?” Almost all the super junior members who were there yell the same word.

“When? How come no one know?”

“I don’t believe it, you must be joking right?”

“She just joking,”

Taeyeon look at super junior members and she doesn’t know who ask which questions.

“Yah! If you want to listen, you all will get the full story. So stop the questions,” said Jesicca. It made the boys stop and look at Taeyeon.

“I think it almost 8 or 9 month already, or more than that. I don’t really remember when they got married. But it almost a year, did they?” said Taeyeon looking at SNSD members. The SNSD members nod their head. Taeyeon look at the confuse face of super junior members and continue with her stories.

“So it was family arrangement, so they fall in love after their married,” said Siwon.

“Oh how romantic is that,” said Shindong. The others nod their head showing their agreements.

“Our hyung love Yoona so much. You all can see how he treats Yoona differently from other girls. Actually he never say a word or care about other girls accept Yoona shii,” said Daesung. Other BigBang members nod their head.

“Wait, what about the lost? What lost we are talking about?” asked Eunhyuk.

“Yoona lost her baby, she never knew she is carrying,” explain Yuri.

“She what?” said Donghae.

“She is carrying, it mean she is pregnant with TOP shii baby, their baby,” said Sunny.

“How?” asked Kyuhyun.

“How what?” asked Tiffany.

“How she lose the baby?”

“Last night, when she falls down, it gives impact to the baby,” explain GD.

“How did you know?” asked Sunny.

“Hyung told me,” answered GD.

“And your Hyung is not here to be with her,” said Donghae with annoyed voice.

“Hyung have something to settle first. He is not going to just sit here and waiting for the culprit to be caught. It not the way we are. We have power and money, so we will use it to get what we want. Hyung love Yoona so much and last night we can see he blame himself, so it obvious he start planning now and get everything done. And I think he will get enough support from JAA.” explained GD with fuming expressions.

“Support from JAA?” asked Donghae.

“It an organization. And most of us is in that organization,” explain GD.

“An organization? Do you really think it can help?” asked Donghae.

“Yes, and it is not just an organization. It holds power in it,” said GD. He looks at everyone and none of them understand.

 “Ok, this organization is belonging to all young heirs in a big and successful company in Korea. But this organization is only someone who attend JAA school. Actually it starts as a pact that we made at our school which it state that if one of us gets trouble, we will come and help. It a brotherhood pact and everyone must honored it. It also state that we will never hurt each other in business and will help each other no matter what,” said GD short.

“Only in business? Did everyone who attend JAA will in that organization?” ask Sunny.

“The pact is only for the student which someday will inherit title, easy to say, a chaebol,” explained GD.

Every one look at him and, “Err… Jiyong yah.. what is JAA?” asked Kyuhyun.

“It a school name,” said Eunhyuk.

“Which school?” asked Kyuhyun.

“Jordan Anthony Ashbourne High School,” said Eunhyuk. Hearing that name, the other starts nods their head showing that they understand.

“Wait, so did you mean that TOP shii is a chaebol?” asked Shindong. GD just nods his head.

“So, TOP is chaebol,” asked Sungmin.

“And you too,” asked Shindong.

“What... err... I think ... I have to go, err.. I think I need water,” said GD and making an excuse to walk away from the room. Taeyang stand up and followed his leader. When both of them are already outside the room; all of them look at Seungri and Daesung.

“What?” asked Seungri.

“Did he?” asked Shindong.

“I don’t know,” said Seungri.

“Come on, he said he also take that pact it mean he one of them,” said Sunny.

“Yes he is. He just don’t like to talk about it,” explain Seungri.

“I know they are rich, they are Lee Shin junior but I don’t know that they are chaebol as well. Not all students in that school is chaebol you know, Lee Shin told me that,” said Eunhyuk.

“If it true, it good for Yoona. Like Jiyong said, he will do whatever it takes to get that culprit.  Poor Yoona, it surely hurt her so much,” said Donghae. The others nod their heads in agreement.

 

At the other place, TOP were sitting at YG office. He make an arrangement to meet his president and Yoona president that morning at YG company when he in his way to see his grandfather to told him he are going to used his title to make thing right, for the sake of his family name. He used his title and power and of cause money to send a group of investigators to inspect and study what really happened last night. Just by phone called, he wanted them to look all the arrangement of the fan and naming the persons who in charge the coordinator of stage performance. He wants to know everything.

“How is Yoona now?” asked YG looking at TOP who took a sit at one of the sofa in front of him now. He already re-watched the concert many times and seeing every comment from the fans. And as usual it spark another war between who love these two young couple and the one who hate them, but these time it was obvious many start to feel sorry for the couple. YG feel so proud when he watched the scene when TOP walk with Yoona in his arm out from the stage.

“She recovered. Mr. President, did you call SM president to come here?” asked TOP.

“I did, and I think he will be here any moment now. But don’t you want to tell me first what do you want to tell us so that I am prepared,” said YG.

TOP nods his head understand what his president are saying, so he told him what really happened to Yoona, he told him about their lost and because of it he already accept his title from his grandfather so that he has some power in his name.

“So are you going to tell me that you are thinking of stop being a singer?” asked YG. He doesn’t want to lose someone who really talented likes TOP.

“I don’t know sir. I hope I can stay but it feel so hurt because I can’t take care someone that really important to me, someone that I love so much,” said TOP.

“If we let you announce your relationship, are you going to stay?” said YG. TOP look  at his president, and YG nods his head to show that he really serious to go to that extent.

“Are you really meant it sir? How about the fans? How about BigBang? I don’t want to bring them down because of me,” said TOP.

“You know I accept my artist relationship, look around you, it obvious our artists don’t have problem to show their relationship in public,” said YG.

TOP nods his head.

“I don’t have problem that you are married, Seung-hyun. You know that. The problem is not because of our company but it your wife company. They always keep their artist relationship as a secret,” explain YG.

At that moment, the phone is ringing, YG took the call and it was come from his secretary which announces him that SM president is here.

“Seung-hyun, just tell him the truth. He will understand, and I will backup you,” said YG

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the readers...

Sorry for late update.

and thanks for new Subscribers and thanks to existing readers.

And thanks also for the comments, love it so much. every single of it. And if you have some plot to share, just put it down. I will consider it and sometime it help me to come up with a plot.

 

Thanks..

 

Ailynn