HOW LUCKY?

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

 

The next day, TOP woke up too early than usual because it only 8:30 in the morning (his usual is around 11 to 12). He takes a cold shower and sometime has a smile because he remembering something, something that was said the night before.

He wear is casual entire; shirt with blazer and drive his car to Bigbang house. When he opens the door of Bigbang house, Taeyang and Daesung already busy in the kitchen making a breakfast.

“Hyung, you are early. What a surprise,” said Taeyang with a smile.

“I just woke up early and I come because I know you guy will make a breakfast, so I come to have some,” said TOP who take a sit at the dining table looking at the food which already been put on the table.

“Are you want some coffee, hyung?” ask Daesung. TOP just nod his head.

“Are you ok now?” ask Taeyang. TOP look at him with a confuse look.

“Yesterday, we know you are not ok, hyung. So are you ok now?” ask Taeyang again.

“Oh, yeah I am ok,” said TOP.

“You have quarreled with Hyung-soo nim right?” ask Daesung putting a coffee mug in front of TOP and take his sit opposite of TOP.

“Is that so obvious,” said TOP with smile.

“This is the first time I see you like that, hyung,” said Daesung.

“It because he never have serious relationship before,” said Taeyang.

“But those girls, I mean I know that now hyung is married to most beautiful girl but hyung don’t you think or have slightest feeling to one of those girls,” said Daesung.

“I don’t remember having a girlfriend before,” said TOP with a smirk.

“Huh, such an arrogant,” said Taeyang with a small chuckle.

“Hyung you early?” said Seungri who just come out from his room just wearing a short.

“You wake up. I have something for you to do?” ask TOP looking at younger man who takes a sit next to him. Seungri nod his head showing he is listening.

“I know I can ask my PA to do it but I want you to do it for me, so that Yoona can easy telling you what she want,” said TOP. Seungi nods and waiting for more explanation.

“I want to find a house with small garden away from people, not too far and too near from here,” said TOP.

“Don’t you already have a house?” ask Taeyang.

“I want a new house away from fans. I will live with my wife and it a secrets,” explain TOP.

“So you want me to find it for you and consult it with Yoona if she like it or not? How much your budget, hyung?” ask Seungri.

“Money is not a problem, just find one. No need to be big house, enough with 3 bedrooms,” explain TOP.

Yes, money is never become a problem for TOP. He comes from a wealthy family and if by right he is in line to own his grandfather business. He is a chaebol by birth and he knows it. His grandfather love him so much and understand his passion, that the only reason his grandfather still hold his position in his business until TOP is ready to take it from him.

“When do you want to move?” ask Seungri.

“As soon as possible,” answered TOP.

“Hyung, can I ask you questions about your marriage to Yoona shii, I mean Hyung-soo nim?” ask Daesung waiting for TOP reply. TOP smile and nod his head. Daesung smile and start questioning TOP.

“Hyung, do you like Yoona? I mean if this is not arranged marriage, do you think you will ask her out?” ask Daesung. TOP is looking at him and taking some minute to think before answering Daesung questions.

“I don’t think I will ask her out,” said TOP.

“Whaeyo?” ask Seungri.

“Just.. I don’t,” answer TOP.

“Hyung, just spill it out. It must be reason why you don’t want to go out with her?” said Taeyang. TOP consider Taeyang questions and yes it must be reason why, but he don’t know why he will not go and asking Yoona out.

“Maybe, I don’t really want to go out with anyone. I mean maybe I don’t think I am ready to have relationships,” said TOP smile drinking his coffee.

“But why you agree to this arrangement?” ask Daesung.

“I just want to make my grandfather happy, he love me so much and give me everything and support me to do what I really like to do. He gives me freedom to choose the path I take now and make my parents accept my path of life. So this is the only way I can thanks my grandfather,” explain TOP.

“So you just accept anyone that your family chooses and it just happens that girl is Yoona shii, how lucky” conclude Taeyang. TOP is smile with that conclusion.

“Tell us how you feel when you know it Yoona shii?” ask GD who just walking out from his room and take a sit at the head table between TOP and Daesung.

“Oh hyung, you wake up. I bring your coffee,” said Daesung and walking to the kitchen and bring back a coffee for GD.

“Hmm, I thought my grandfather just want to make a joke with me. Showing me Yoona photo and asking if I am ok if he choose the girl in the photo to marry me. I still remember asking him how he get Yoona pictures,” said TOP with a smile remembering what happen that night.

 

Flash back.

“Seung-hyun, do you have a girlfriend?” ask TOP grandfather when he comes to see his grandfather. His grandfather called him early that afternoon asking him to come to his house.

“Err… no harabeoji. I don’t have anyone,” answer TOP with a smile.

“Hmm… when do you want to get marry?” ask his grandfather again.

“I don’t know, I don’t find anyone that suits me,” said TOP.

“Can you do me a favor? I know it must be hard for you but I think you will be happy,” said his grandfather.

“What it is harabeoji?” ask TOP.

“Seung-hyun, you know I am already old and I don’t think I have much time left. I cannot ask anyone else because I only have you the one and only my grandson that can do me this favor,” said his grandfather.

“Harabeoji, don’t say like that. You will live 100 year more,” said TOP with smile making his grandfather smile too.

“You know I never ask you to take my business, until you ready right?” asked his grandfather.

TOP nod his head, he really appreciate that his grandfather give him some time to pursue his love in music. He know he should start taking his place in his grandfather business because it his right, and he know he the name to be the owner of his grandfather business if his grandfather no longer in this world.  

“Nah, I am tired already. I don’t think I want to live that long. Anyhow, I have best friend, and we want to be a family long time ago but we lost contact and just meet each other again. And the promise is still there and I want you to do me and honor to fulfill it. Can you?” ask his grandfather.

“Hmm.. what harabeoji? I don’t understand,” said TOP look confuse. His grandfather then brings out a photo of Yoona and gives it to him to see.

“Please can you marry her and make her happy,” explain his grandfather.

“You meet her?” ask TOP. His grandfather nods his head.

“She doesn’t know about it, she come to greet her grandfather and I was there with her grandfather. It not that we plan that beforehand,” said his grandfather with a grin which mean it was totally well planning. TOP just nod his head.

“So can you do me and honor this old man promise?” ask his grandfather. TOP look at the photo in his hand and when he see Yoona smiling on the photo he feel something and it not a bad feeling but he still don’t understand the feeling that creep on his heart. With that feeling he smile and nod his head.

“I know you will,” said his grandfather.

End of flashback.

“Hyung, you dreaming,” said Seungri.

“Nah, I just want to remember what I feel when I know that the person that going to be my wife is Yoona,” said TOP.

“So what it is?” ask GD.

“Err.. It hard to tell,” answer TOP. The members nod their head telling him that they understand. It really hard to tell what it feels and s know that especially TOP was not someone who can express his feeling with words.

“I think I will call Yoona shii, err.. I mean Hyung-soo nim about what her preference for the house,” said Seungri.

“What house?” asks GD. Daesung look at GD and start explaining that TOP want to buy a new house for living together with Yoona.

“How lucky?” said GD.