ROMANTIC AT MYEONGDONG STREET

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

“What are you doing?” he asked when he walk to the kitchen.

“Making breakfast,” she answered.

TOP sighed, he walk to his wife. Take the knife away from her hand, bring her to the sink and washed her hands.

“What are you doing oppa?” asked Yoona. But TOP just push her to the living room, make her to sit on the sofa, put her leg on the foot tool, open the TV for her, and take some magazine nearby for her. Yoona just laugh at TOP doing.

“Get some rest,” said TOP at last.

“But I am in the middle making our breakfast,” said Yoona with a smile. TOP kiss her forehead with a smile.

“Leave it to me,” he said with a wink. Yoona just laugh, how could she not, her husband was so cute with his aegyo.

TOP walk back to the kitchen and stop when Yoona call him, “Oppa, are you going to make me rest whole day.” She asked with a smile. TOP nods.

“But…”

“No but,” he said and walk back to the kitchen waving his hand telling he don’t want to listen to any reason Yoona are going to says.

 

Yoona look at the magazine in her hand and laugh, why not, her husband just give her a property magazine. However, she still looks through the magazine and found out it quite interesting. It is showing the great interior design, some beautiful architect house design and more property for sale around Korea. Some of the properties pictures have a circle on it with a pen. She was so into the magazine when her husband calls her for the breakfast.

 

“What are you making oppa?” asked Yoona with a smile.

“Just this and this,” said TOP with a grin. It a scramble eggs, sausage, red bean, toasts, jam, butter, and one mug of milk and one mug of coffee.

“What happened to my vegetable and everything that I prepared before?” asked Yoona.

“Err.. I put it back in the fridge,” said TOP.

“Why?” asked Yoona.

TOP massage his back neck and smile, “I don’t know how to cook all that.”

Yoona laugh, “Next time, just let me do the cook, ok Oppa?” said Yoona taking her sit.

“But …, you need rest,” said TOP. “Don’t worry after this I will try learning how to cook, and you just sit there and let me do it for you,” add TOP.

“I am feel much better now oppa, don’t worry too much. And I love to cook, especially for you. So just please let me do the cooks, pleaseeeee,” said Yoona with aegyo and cute pout.

“Hmm.. let me think it first, and now, can we just eat this,” said TOP. Yoona nods her head.

 

After finish their breakfast, they snuggle at the sofa with Yoona head at TOP chest while TOP hand playing with Yoona hair watching the TV.

“Oppaaa?” asked Yoona with aegyo in her voice playing with TOP shirt button.

“Hmm…,” answered TOP.

“Oppaa… are you not going to works today?”asked Yoona.

“No, wheayo?” asked TOP.

“Ani..just asked?” said Yoona.

“Hmm … just say it,” said TOP.

“Say what?”

“What in here,” TOP kiss yoona head. Yoona smile.

“It nothing,”

“I’ll wait until it has something there,” said TOP with a grin and close his eyes. He knows Yoona want to say something although he doesn’t know what it is.

“In meantime, I think I am going to sleep hugging my wife,” adds TOP. Yoona slight her head away from her husband chest to see if her husband really closes his eyes to sleep.

“Oppa !!” slap Yoona at TOP chest, making TOP open his one eyes looking at his wife.

“Did you have something to say now?” asked TOP with a grin.

“Aish… ok… ok … I have something to say now,” said Yoona with a pout.

“Do you want a kiss?” said TOP.

“What… aniyo… aish …,” said Yoona which making TOP laugh.

“Oppaaa….” Said Yoona.

“Ok… ok… what are you going to say now,” said TOP still smiling.

“Hmm… since you are not going to work, and since I am so happy because I am out from hospital. So can we go shopping?” asked Yoona with a puppy eyes.

“No… you need stay at home and have a rest and it still dangerous for you” said TOP.

“But it been a long time ago, last I went shopping is a years ago. I miss it so much,” said Yoona still with her puppy eyes and full of aeygo.

“Pleaseeeee… Oppaaaa…., and we never have time to go shopping together. And now people already know about us, so there nothing wrong for us to sees walking out together or we can put some disguise, people will never know it us,” said Yoona. TOP try to resist but looking at Yoona face… he doesn’t think he cannot say no to that.

“Ok, but only in a small amount of time. Promise me, no begging for more time,” said TOP.

“Ok I promise,” said Yoona fast. TOP just smile, because he knows it will be impossible.

“So … go get ready, make sure you have enough cover,” said TOP who gains a kiss in cheek by Yoona who jump up and run to their room to get a change. TOP just can smile looking at his happy wife before following her to change his attire too.

 

 

In car…

 

“Hmm… where we should go?” said Yoona thinking really hard where they should go first. TOP just smile looking at her wife and just drive their car away.

“Oppa, I really want to go to Myeongdong… can we go there.”

“It too crowded there,” said TOP.

“But we already in disguise, no one will know it us,” said Yoona confident with her disguise.

“And… everyone said, it a good place to go for a date. I really want to go there for a date with you oppa,” add Yoona.

“But…”

“Pleaseee… oppaaa… just this one time, pleaseee….” beg Yoona showing her index finger. It was so cute for TOP to say no and he just nod his head.

“Yay… I love you oppaa,” said Yoona giving a peck at TOP cheek.

 

In Myeongdong street…

 

 

Although they already in disguise but TOP never take it for granted, so he call his PA and asked him to send a group of body guard to follow them while they in the Myeongdong street.

 

“Oppa, what are we waiting for,” asked Yoona when TOP still lingering in their car although they already arrive at Myeongdong. And at that moment someone knock his car door. TOP look at the person and nods his head before he open his door. Then he walks to Yoona door and open it for her. Yoona look at the man wearing a black suit and give them a smile and bow her head because she knows who they are.

“Now let go,” said TOP with a smile.

“But oppa, we already in disguise,” whisper Yoona.

“Everyone will know it us, although with this disguise. And I want you to be happy without have to think that people will notice us or not. It will be more comfortable to enjoy our date. So, I think let them notice but in the same time they cannot touch us,” explain TOP.

 

With that they walk and have a fun time at Myeongdong. Yoona was so happy walking at the street hugging TOP arm. They are looking at every stall and happily looking and pointing at the cute item on it such as keychain, muffler, small soft toy, and much more. They also point out a photo card with their face on it and have a laugh of it.

They have a very good time together. People start to recognized them and start taking some pictures.

“Oppa, try this,” asked Yoona tying one of scarf at TOP neck while TOP slightly bend his head so that it easy for Yoona to do it. Yoona was so busy tying the tie and not pay attention the way TOP look at her.

“Oh, it is beautiful oppa. It really match you,” said Yoona and when she look at TOP, she can see how near their face each other.

TOP shake his head, “You is more beautiful,” he said and give a peck at Yoona lips.

There are flash everywhere. People surrounding them don’t want to miss the chance to take their romantic acts.

“Wah!! They kiss.”

“TOP shii, you are so lucky.”

“Chukae, TOP oppa, Yoona unnie,”

“Sarangae TOP oppa and Yoona shii… and have a happy life.”

“You two look so good together.”

“Yoona shii, TOP shii …. Fighting!”

 

 

Both of them just smile along with all the comments from surrounding them.

“Oppa, look, can we have some?” asked Yoona pull TOP hand to one of food stall which sale some Bongeobbang; fish shaped bread stuffed with red bean paste.

“I love this so much, you know oppa… people say it can give you a good luck if you eat his head first,” said Yoona looking at her fish bread and take a big bite at the head of her fish bread. TOP just smile looking at his childish wife.

 

Then they go some stall selling a Tteokbokki; spicy rice cake. Yoona asked the sale lady to give them some.

“Yoona-ah, I think this will be the last one ok,” said TOP. Yoona nod her head understand. Yoona look at the Tteokbokki in her hand and look at TOP.

“Oppa, are you ok with the spicy food?” asked Yoona with a grin in her face. TOP just nod his head.

“Hmm.. how about we bet?” said Yoona.

“What?”

“Which one of us can stay longer eating this without water,” said Yoona.

“Don’t ever bet something that you cannot hold,” said TOP with a smirk in his face.

“They don’t call me Yoona for nothing; I am the queen of species you know,” said Yoona with proud. TOP just smile away.

“Ok, the winner will get her or his wish,” adds Yoona wih a smile.

“What is the wish?” asked TOP.

“If I win, oppa have to carry me all the way to our car, and if you win I will do the same,” said Yoona. TOP nods his head with smile agreed with the conditions. She gives mouthfuls of the rice cake to TOP. TOP just smile before open his mouth to accept it. They eat the rice cake one by one… but at the end TOP give up and grab a glass of water in front him.

“Yay… I win,” said Yoona also grab a water to drink. TOP just smile and give a wink at Yoona. Of cause he give up the challenge, how could he ask his wife to carry him when he feel that she is not really recovered and just been out from hospital. After he pay for their food at the ahjumma, he bend down his leg a little so that Yoona can jump up at his back. He then carries Yoona as easy as it look like.

“Did I weight too much oppa?” asked Yoona.

“No, you are light as a feather. Just be comfortable ok,” said TOP.

It makes people surround them giggle and whistle at the couple.

 

 

It really a nice day for the couple, Yoona whisper something at TOP ear making TOP laugh all along their way to the car and people who looking at the couple now know how much this couple suit each others and how much they in love with each other. They wish that the couple will find their happiness in their life as husband and wife.

 

...........................................................................................................................................................

 

THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS...

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUBSCRIBERS....

THANKS FOR THE READERS .....

THANKS FOR ANYTHING REGARD THIS STORY .....

THANKS AND MORE THANKS....

 

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE....

SORRY FOR NOT REPLY THE COMMENTS ONE BY ONE..

SORRY FOR NOT SAYING HELLO ONE BY ONE AT THE NEW SUBSCIBERS....

SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT FOR READING THIS STORY...

 

PLEASE KEEP READING THIS STORY

PLEASE KEEP COMMENTS

PLEASE KEEP COMING

PLEASE KEEP SUBSCRIBE..

 

AILYNN