I AM MARRIED

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

 

It already late at night when TOP decide to go to BigBang house. After meeting Yoona and the feeling he has after the kiss, he think it time to tell his group mate about his status. He thinks he ready to accept his status after two long months it got this unsettling feeling over the status. 

“Hyung, you come?” ask GD.

“Where the others?” ask TOP and take a sit next to GD who has laptop in his lap.

“Sleep.”

“Ji Yong ahh… do you want to have drinks with me?” ask TOP and with his head gesture to up, it mean he want to have private talk with Ji Yong on the roof top of big bang apartment. GD look at him and;

“Let go,” close his laptop and walk to fridge to bring up cans of beer. TOP wait and with that both of them walk to the roof top.

When they arrive, TOP lights his cigarette, while GD opens the beer for both of them.

“Hyung, I though you want to cut your smoking habit,”

“I am,” said TOP huff his cigarette and after he have couple of it he throw it away.

“I just have it not more than 5 per day,” explain TOP.

Then they just sit there and have their beer. TOP sigh and try to make a conversation but then he hesitated.

“What it is hyung, just say it out loud. Is this about certain girl that I think I know?”

“What should I do?” ask TOP, the younger boy look at his hyung waiting for him to say more which he knows was not that easy. TOP hyung was easy to handle, more easy than to handle BigBang maknae when it come to his misconduct or mischief but still when it time to talk openly, hyung was hard to approach as hard as Deasung. As BigBang leader, he know how to get everyone talk to him if they have problem and right now, he know TOP hyung was in much trouble.

“Ji Yong, I am married.”

“Hmm… What?” and this is not the one that he going to aspect.

“I am married,”

“Don’t make a joke hyung,” said GD looking at his TOP hyung face. But his face said he was not joking at all.

“Are you seriously told me that you are married. With whom?” ask GD

“Yoona,” and this make GD laugh harder.

After a minute, when GD was stop his laughing;

“OK, OK… I am sorry but Yoona, It is true?” ask GD seriously this time. TOP nod his head. GD takes his beer to drink. Is this some candid or some joke that plan by hyung. But when GD look TOP face, it look like a person who in confuse state between to accept the fact and to get rid of the fact.

“When?” ask GD slowly.

“It already 2 months, remember that night I said I have family occasion. That night.” Explain TOP with sigh.

“Why?” ask GD again.

“Family.”

“And it really Yoona SNSD?” ask GD again. TOP nod his head.

“So what will you do, and who knows about this?” ask GD.

“No one, accept my family and her family and you,” said TOP before he grab another beer and drink it up.

“Are you ok, hyung?” ask GD. TOP nod his head.

“I am not the one who back off from something that I have decided,” said TOP with sigh.

“But she not ready, and I want she feel comfortable around me first,” TOP sigh.

“You want her to fall for you,” said GD. TOP nod his head with a smile.

“I forgot how,” said TOP.

Now GD understands, the problem with this hyung is he doesn’t know how to express his feeling with words. He just knows how to express it with his act or touch toward anyone, among the members as well.

“Do you need my help?” ask GD. TOP shake his head and give the young man tap on his lap to show that he is thankful and he is still fine. GD nod his head understand.

“Are you going to tell the others?”

“No, not until she is ready.” Said TOP looking straight at GD. GD nod his head understands.

“Do you stay together with her?” ask GD. TOP shake his head.

“You should ask her, so that you can make her feel comfortable around you,” said GD.

“How can I ask her to live with me?” ask TOP.

“You her husband, she at the end must know that she must be by you side. And just ask for one or two days per week,” said GD.

“I will think about it,” said TOP.

“And thanks, I really need someone to talk to,” with that TOP stand up and start to go back to his house. He not lives with s after he bought himself a house last year.

“Hyung, if you need help you know I always here for you,” said GD. TOP smile and just nod his head.

“Drive safely hyung,” said DG. TOP just wave with his hand.

After 15 of minute drive, he arrived at his house. When he just finished clean himself and lies down on his bed,Yoona face come in mind. He know how pathetic he is now missing his own wife. He know he can just dial her number but because of his ego he keep it himself.

 

When he was trying to sleep, he hears a buzz on his phone. He takes it and read the message;

 

 I know oppa will never send message to me, but ‘Good Night’

 

TOP have smile in his face and without notice he type something to reply,

 

Miss me already...