FIRST ENCOUNTER .....

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

 “TOP hyung, you are early. It new,” said Daesung when TOP walk in to the recording studio.

GD and Taeyang look at TOP too in surprised.

“Do you have a schedule this morning?” asked GD. TOP shake his head and take a sit at the sofa in the studio and close his eyes, and said “I have to drop my wife off at her place; she got a scheduled this morning.”

“Yah! How could you keep it from me?” said Seven at TOP when he walked to the studio. TOP open his eyes and look at Seven with confuse looks.

“Don’t look at me with that looks. How could you keep your marriage from me? How long was it … 3 – 4 months already but still you keep it from me? You hurt my feeling,” said Seven.

“I am sorry hyung,” said TOP.

“… It ok now, luckily our president can’t keep his mouth shut … but don’t worry he just told me, Tablo hyung and Psy hyung. So it is still a secret you know,” said Seven to TOP.

 

Flashed back:

“Did you get fight with your wife?” said Tablo to YG. 

“What? No, Why you ask?” said YG.

“It just weird that you ask us out tonight, you know I was busy with Seven at the studio,” said Psy.

“Nothing weird … I just need friends for drinks,” said YG.

“Hmm… something is fishy. You don’t call us out just to have drinks. Spilled it out, you know you are struggle to keep it by yourself,” said Tablo.

“Ok… it about TOP,” said YG .

“What about TOP?” asked Psy.

“Did you mean his scandal with Yoona SNSD?” said Seven.

“Hmm….,” YG nods his head and take his drinks.

“He must be something, he get himself the best idol for a scandal,” said Seven with chuckle.

“That the problem, right now we have to handle his fan and her fan together. And it was huge,” explain YG.

“You know, their fan was dividing into three. This (by using a glass in front of him) is his fans, who hate Yoona, and this is her fans who hate TOP, and this is the fans who want them together. These three groups of fan are huge and can be dangerous for each group of fan and to TOP and Yoona too,” said YG.

“Don’t worry; it will stop after the concert. And give the boy some privacy; he never had any scandal before. He never show any interested to any girls before. Although it was a big surprise for me when I heard that he with Yoona but it just show he just a normal young man. Maybe it not really a surprise because he is good looking man and most girls want to be his girlfriend,” said Psy.

“That right, it will stop soon. Don’t worry too much and we also don’t know if he really with her. Maybe it just a gossip,” said Tablo.

“No it not just a gossip and I am not worried because I don’t want them to be together. You should look at them and you will know that they are perfect for each other but I just afraid that fan will hurt them. They are still young and TOP, he really cared about Yoona,” said YG.

“So he is really with her? So it not just a gossip,” said Seven.

“Did they tell you that they are together? When? I never heard TOP talking about Yoona before? What I heard Jiyong who really like Yoona,” said Psy.

“The day after the picture was taken and they don’t just tell me that they are together but they tell me that they are married,” said YG.

“WHAT?” said three man together.

Then YG explain to them how both TOP and Yoona became husband and wife and now to keep a secret they have move to their new house.

“So, you don’t mad at them. You just afraid something will happen to them,” conclude Tablo.

“That makes me feel anxious. When I see both of them, I can feel that they are meant to be together but they are still young and the worse are they are idols,” said YG. The others nod their head understand how difficult it can be for TOP and Yoona; It much easier if both of them are not an idols so their fan is not so demanding but idols fan is sometime so involved in idols life but still without this hardcore fan, idols is not an idols at all.

 

END OF FLASHED BACK

 

“Any way still congratulation, I am happy for you. Yoona …. I never thought you will end up with her…. how lucky,” said Seven. TOP say thank you and just smile with the statement.

And at that time Psy walk in and smile at TOP, and said “How was marriage life …. You should bring her to greet me. You have no manners at all to your elders.”

“But hyung, it should be a secret. He not supposed bring her here,” said Daesung.

“Oh, he have too … he will doing duet with her on the concert,” said Psy.

“What concert?” ask Taeyang.

“Did he forget to tell you guys …. No wonder you guy just sitting here playing around …tsk..tsk.. tsk ... Our company will do a join concert with SM and JYP next month. And BIG BANG will sing together with SNSD, 2Ne1 will sing together with 2PM and Wonder Girls will sing together with Super Junior,” explain Psy.

“All of us?” said Taeyang.

“You will perform on the concert as a group but only two or three person in each group will sing with their partner that has been chosen,” said Psy.

“Did my name was one of it?” said TOP. Psy nod his head with big smile.

“Did TOP hyung do a duet with hyung-soo nim? …. How lucky,” said Daesung.

“Why me, I don’t know how to work with her?” said TOP.

“You should be happy, you can spend time with her?” said Seven. TOP look at him and shake his head.

“TOP hyung don’t want us to see how he becomes devoted husband when he with hyung-soo nim. He be a difference person when he with her?” said GD with a smile.

“You did? Oh I must see that,” laugh Seven.

“When the name who involved with the duet will come out?” ask Taeyang.

“I think they already decide and the name will come out later today or tomorow, why don’t you ask your managers about it?” said Psy. The young man nods their head understand.

At the same time, at SM practice room, SNSD have a break after been practice their new dance for their new song. Their manager walk to them and told them that this afternoon they have to attend a meeting regarding the upcoming join concert between YG-SM-JYP. The meeting will be held at YG and after that they have to attend the ‘Get-together Party’ organized by YG.

“Who will attend the meeting, oppa?” asked Tiffany. Manager oppa told them that almost SM, YG and JYP artists will attend the meeting. It is to tell what the concept of the concert and who will be involved and everything that necessary.

“Are we going to go to the party straight after the meeting?” asked Taeyeon.

“Oh no, the party will be held tonight. You have to change first and wearing a dress for the party. The makeup artist will do that for you. It not just a small party, it was organized party for the artists, the staff and the spoke person from the companies who will sponsors for the concert,” explain manager oppa.

 

When they finish their practice, the girls clean them self and wait for their manager to bring them to YG for the meeting.

Inside the MPV, Yoona was a little bit nervous because these is her first time went to YG Entertainment and meet YG family as a wife of one of their artist. She knows that nobody know about her accept Bigbang members and YG himself but still she feel nervous.

“Are you ok?” ask Taeyeon.

“I don’t know Unnie, I feel nervous,” said Yoona honestly.

“Why? Are you afraid meeting your husband,” asked Soo Young with a smile.

“I am not afraid but I don’t know how to act when I meet him in public. And I don’t know how he will act in public,” said Yoona.

“So, that must be easy for you if he don’t show anything. Not like someone I know who don’t care what people think and do what he like,” said Taeyeon. This remark make the others smile knowingly.

“Don’t worry too much ok, you are one of the best actress so you know how to acts,” said Yuri. Yoona nods her head and give them encourage smile.

 

They arrive at YG meeting room and almost everyone from SM, JYP and YG that they know is here. SNSD take a sit with other SM artists; they take a sit at front row which are in front of Super Junior. Yoona take a sit in front of Donghae and Eunhyuk. From where she sits, she can see TOP who was on the opposite site of the room look bored sitting beside GD. Sometime he have a small smile when GD whispered something to him.

 

 

“Looking at someone?” Whisper Donghae.

“Why take you all so long to come here?” asked Eunhyuk.

“We just finish the practice,” answered Yuri who sit next to Yoona.

“You and I need to talk,” whisper Donghae at Yoona.

“Hmm… what?” asked Yoona looking at Donghae.

 

“Don’t you ‘WHAT’ at me? You keep something hiding from me, and I want to know about it?” said Donghae.

“No, nothing … I don’t have anything to hide,” said Yoona. Donghae look at Yoona and have a grin paste in his face, and said “You don’t have anything to hide but you have someone you hide from me. Don’t denied it, I know you for so long. I can read what in your head.”

Yoona pout and said, “You are soooo ….. annoying.” This make Donghae laugh and pat her head from behind.

“Did he treat you good?” whisper Eunhyuk.

“If he not, we can give him something to think. Hmm … I will send Sungmin hyung to teach him a lesson,” said Kyuhyun which make Yoona, Yuri and Soo Young laughs (Yuri and Soo Young sit next to Yoona) .

“Oppa, why you have send Sungmin oppa? Why don’t you go by yourself to teach him?” ask Yuri with a smile.

“Sungmin hyung know how to fight,” answered Kyuhyun.

“But remember he was someone dongsaeng. If he told his brother … I don’t have time to explain to that stupid friend of mine,” said Eunhyuk with a chuckle. Yoona just smile and said, “No one is going to fight, and yes he treat me good.”

“When did you guy meet? I never heard you talk about him … Hmm … anyway, I like him. So I think you have good eyes on man,” said Donghae.

 

They small conversation was stop because YG was going to start his speech. He coughs to clear his voice just to have attention from the young idols in front of him. He then gives a small detail about upcoming concert and then he pass and give the microphone to the girl beside him who was the spoke person from one of the companies who will sponsored the concert which happen to be in charge of the concept of the concert. The girl introduces herself; “Hello, I am Eun Hae-rin. I am here as spoke person from Emerald Company under the supervision of Entertainment Management Group who will in charge the management of the every activity that will involved in this concert. I hope everyone can give me and my group fully support and hope we can help each others to make this concert successful.” Then the girl starts to explain what the concept of the concert will be and everything about the concert.

“I don’t know that Lee Shin oppa sponsored this concert,” whisper Taeyeon slowly to Tiffany who sit next to her.

“I think I heard her name before, but I don’t know where?” said Yoona to no one.  

But when she looks at her husband, he was looking at her with a concern look. Then she look back at the girl and yes she remember where she heard that name … that name who she never think she will have to meet the person who hold it.