I CAN'T PROMISES YOU ANYTHING ACCEPT ....

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

TOP open his eyes slowly and here she is, the angel that he dream the night before.

“Don’t move too much, she just falls to sleep a couple of minute ago. She stay all night taking care of you,” whisper his mother with smile. TOP look at his mother and look back at Yoona and nod his head.

“I asked them what happen to you, but they just say that you slip on the bath room because you are too drunk,” said his mother shaking her head. TOP close his eyes and has a smile paste on his face. His know in his heart that his group members will always come up a story to cover him up.

“I talk to your boss and they agreed to give you a week of self reflection and taking care of your body. I have to go now, I come back this afternoon. OK,” said his mother before she kiss TOP head.

“You are lucky to have her as your wife,” she whispered near to TOP ears with a smile.

After his mother walk out from the room, TOP look at her wife who sleep deeply beside him with her head on her arm at his bed and her hair spread beautifully at the side and she look so beautiful . Her eyes, her nose, her lips … yes that those beautiful and tastefully lips … oh how much he miss her. He looks at her and he knows that he really in love with her. He knows right now, right here, he will cherish this woman, his woman and he will never let her go no matter what happen. He know his mistake when he cared about Haerin safety, it was a mistake to still care for her because by doing so he was hurting the most important person in his life. He make a promise to himself when he start scribble all his thought, all his sorry to his wife that first night, the night that his wife ignored him that he will only care one person and that one person is his wife.

He touch her face slowly, he let her sleep and by doing so he close his eyes and inhale deep breath.

“I love you so much, I will do crazy thing as long as I can be with you,” he whisper slowly at sleeping Yoona.

 

An hour later, Yoona wake up from her sleep and when she opens her eyes, she looking straight at TOP eyes.

“You look beautiful,” said TOP.

“Oh (she blush) … Are you ok? Did you hurt anyway? Should I call a doctor?” asked Yoona. TOP just shake his head with smile and said, “Just kiss me ... that was enough.” Yoona slap TOP arm which is the hurt arm making TOP grimace.

“I am sorry, I don’t mean to slap you … it oppa fault that I slap anyway,” said Yoona trying to sooth the hurting arm. TOP tried to sit up from his position but a little bit difficult so Yoona help him to do so. Yoona put some pillow at his back so that TOP will feel comfortable. When she finish, she move back to her sit but TOP hold her and ask her to sit on his bed. At first Yoona shake her head but when TOP using his begging face which is quite cute and using a reason that he was a sick, Yoona give in to his plead. She takes a sit looking at TOP. “Did it hurt so much?” asked Yoona again still patting TOP arm slowly. TOP get hold of her hand, “look at me,” he asked. Yoona look at him and TOP looking straight into her eyes. He brings the hand that he hold to his mouth, “I am sorry.” Yoona look away from TOP and try to hold her tears from coming out.

 

TOP touches Yoona face and bring her face to look at him. He brush away a tear from Yoona eyes and pull her for a hug.

“I am sorry, I am really sorry. Can you forgive me?” whisper TOP.

“I can’t promise you that I will not hurt you anymore because with my stupid attitude I know at other time I will hurt you again, but I can promise you one thing that I capable off; that is to love you and only you.” Yoona push TOP a little bit and she said, “But it hurt knowing that you care about other girl, oppa. She not any girl but your ex. And what if you still love her. And I am afraid that you will crash my heart.”

TOP touch Yoona chin and ask her to look at him so that Yoona can see his shaking his head, “Don’t be, I will never cheat on you, not now and not in the future. I am not good with woman and not good in any relationship. I will never care other girl more than I care about you. Remember, you are my wife, my love and maybe mother for my children. I am not perfect but I know I love you so much and I try my very best not to hurt you in the future.”

“Yoona, I miss you so much. I want to see you this past two days but I know I hurt you so I don’t have right. I don’t know how to beg for forgiveness from you. I don’t know how …,” said TOP.

“I miss you too oppa,” said Yoona slowly. She looking at TOP and give her smile between her tears. Once again TOP brush away Yoona tears and slowly his lips touch her lips.

At that moment, GD walks in with YG in tow. He has to pretend coughing to get an attention from the couple. Yoona push TOP away with blush but TOP just act normal and greet his boss with a grin.

 

YG told the couple that he already arranges the media meeting and give TOP a piece of paper that has an answer for some probability questions from the reporters. TOP also have to stay another night in hospital before been discharge the next day. YG look at TOP, “I prohibited you to drink any type of alcohols. It was lucky you were at homes,” said YG with sighed.

“And Yoona shii, I hope you can give him a hell if he doing something stupid likes this again. Ok. You don’t have to worry, you have my fully support to do so,” said YG to Yoona before he saying his goodbye to the couple and GD.

“Thanks,” said TOP to GD.

“You are more welcome, we promise to keep that secret to the grave,” said GD with a laugh.

“What secret?” asked Yoona. The questions make GD laugh harder than before.