I DO

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

Yoona was startle. She don’t understand why TOP so mad about her questions. She just wants to know if he really loves the idea of them staying together. But TOP walk straight to the door without looking back at her and this make her getting filled up with rage. This man is impossible.  Yoona is still mad when she back to her practice room, it all because of TOP for leaved her just like that.

 

“What happen?” ask Taeyeon.

“Is everything settle?” ask Hyeyeon.

“Are you ok Yoona,” ask Sunny.

“He is impossible,” said Yoona. She sits at the bench in the practice room next to Tiffany.

“Take a deep breath and tell us first what really happened?” ask Soo Young.

“I just ask him if he really happy that we are staying together. But he gets riled up for no reason. He smiling so I though he loves the idea but then he said that do I really hate the idea staying with him. He is just impossible. What he thinking asking me that question. And then he asks me to find a house by MYSELF. Can you imagine, he my husband and he should go and find a house for us,” explain Yoona which make the other girls confuse.

“Yoona… how about first you tell us what our president said when he found out about you and TOP, did he told him that both of you are married?” ask Yuri with a smile. Yoona is someone who likes to talk pouring everything in her heart without care if people understand her or not. She just likes to say what was in her mind or heart. That is the reason she is not good in lying.

“Oh.. , Mr. President, he …” so with that Yoona start telling the others what happen in the room.

After she finished telling what has happened in the room, and remind her members that it was a secret or she will be in big trouble with their president. The others understand and nod their head. They also start making a joke about Yoona living together with TOP. They also said that they will help her find the suitable house for her and TOP. They also start talking about her and TOP first night which making Yoona shriek and ask them to stop thinking to that directions, which making all of them laugh and later on Yoona join them too.

 

That night when she was ready going to sleep she looks at her phone and they no message from TOP. she recalled back what happened between her and TOP. Although she think she doing nothing wrong by asking that question but now after she was calm and make her think again and again why TOP was so mad with the question she think she start to understands.

“I think I have hurt my husband feeling,” said Yoona to herself.

She types something in her phone but then she cancel it and types again and cancels it again and lastly type again and pushed a send button

 

TOP was with s, he was in a bad mood after the meeting. He ignores everyone, although when s ask, he just said everything was ok and that both agencies support their relation and only hopes they keep it a secret. But after that, he doesn’t want to say anything. He keeps his mouth shut. He glares at Seungri when the maknae try to make joke about him and Yoona. But still he followed them to have a group dinner. He just sits at the corner and look bored. When he arrived at his house, he open his fridge and open one can of beer and drink it in his living room. He still remember Yoona questions and feel angry because he feel his alone eager to live with her but she don’t. He then closes his eyes and try to put away his frustrated but it seem impossible. Then his phone is buzz showing he got message. He looks at his phone and it was from Yoona. He read it and slowly smile appears in his face. He looks at the message again;

 

I want a house with small garden. I like flowers. We can plants it together….

I am sorry Oppa…… I also want to live with you….

 

He then types a reply and feels nervous for the result.

 

Yoona look at her phone when she gets the reply from TOP;

 

Do you really want too… or because you don’t have a choice

 

“Why he always comes out with this type of questions,” Yoona talk to herself. But she still types the reply.

 

I don’t have a choice but I want to be with my husband because I want to know him so that he will not get mad at me again…

 

And then he types something in his phone for reply;

I also don’t have a choice but I like what I have now …. and sorry for getting mad at you…

 

Yoona look at her phone and smile before she replies back.

TOP look at his phone and then he give out a small laugh, he was so happy to Yoona reply;

 

I think I also like what I have now.

 

He then push Yoona numbers and with just one ringing Yoona answer his call;

 

“Hello,” said Yoona.

 

“Do you?” ask TOP.

 

“Hmmm… hold on oppa,” said Yoona walking out from her room because she doesn’t want to disturb Yuri who was sleeping.

“Oppa,” said Yoona.

“Tell me again, do you really think that?” ask TOP.

“Do me what?” ask Yoona with smile not want to giving the answer directly.

“Do you like me?” ask TOP without hesitated. Yoona has small chuckle with blush. This oppa really something, he just asks her directly and now how can she reply to that question.

“Do I have to answer?” ask Yoona making TOP laugh with that question.

“No you don’t have to answer, just prove it. And about the house, just choose and then we go together to look at the house you choose. Ok.”

“Hmm, is that ok for oppa,” said Yoona.

“It ok for me, as long as you like it, I will like it. It already late, I call you tomorrow,” said TOP.

“Ok, night oppa,” said Yoona.

“Night,” said TOP and when he want to end the call, Yoona whisper something before she end the call; “I like you, oppa”.

 TOP smile looking at his phone and think his wife was cute with her shyness. Then he types something in his phone and send it;

 

I like you too… and someday I will make you love me … night wifey …

 

Yoona look at her phone and she giggle;

“Aishh this oppa.”