FIRST MEETING

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

“WHAT? Omma how can you do this? You know I am still young and have so busy. I cannot marry anyone, I have SNSD and now I have drama and I have ….”

“YOONA… it your grandfather wish. He said you will love the man that he chooses.”

“WHY ME? And why father let him find me my husband, EVERYONE IS MARRIED BECAUSE OF LOVE NOW?”

“ENOUGH! You will marry the man that your grandfather already chooses for you. Your grandfather loves you so much and as his son I will never let you make him down. He never once asks anything from me as his son but this is his last wish and it not that he ask you to stop what you are doing now. He just asks you to married the man that he thinks will take care of you and can cherish you for who you are. So end of discussion. Tonight the man and his family will come and you will marry to that man with a special license.”

Yoona stop her whining and a tear seem like in order. This is the first time her father high his voice with her. He was a cool father one ever wishes for. But today he doesn’t want to listen Yoona rage and he also don’t want to hear any reason. He just want Yoona to accept what was already been decide by his father. A couple weeks before, his father asks his permission to let Yoona marry one of his old friend grandchildren.  And when he meet the man that has been discuss, he agreed because that young man was an artist too and he was surprise because he was very good young man despite of his outlook. He was really polite and never once argues to what his family asks him for. He still remembers clearly his talking to that young man;

“Do you know who my daughter is?”

“Yes sir.”

“So, why you agreed to married my daughter?”

“It was said that she is good for me and I think when people who love me said that, it must be true.”

“Don’t you have any girlfriend?”

“It was long ago,”

“So why you accept what your family ask you to do?”

 “I will do everything my family ask me especially my grandfather. I never did anything good to them and I think I want to pay back with my life. I want my grandfather happy.”

“Hmm… you think you can love her?”

“I will do my best sir,”

“I think you are good for my daughter. She is carefree but she charming. She is stubborn some time but I think you can manage her. She is talkative but she is always nice to people around her. She said she can handle everything her own but believe me, she still need someone to protect her. She never asking any help but as her father I know she need someone to share her burden especially her feeling. She talk to her mother but as I said she really need someone who understand what she going through in her life, her mother can only soothe her but cannot share her burden. And you, as an artist must understand her more. Please just give her time to accept you in her life. I believe you can love and cherish her and protect her.”

“I will, sir. And thank you for trust and accept me.”

 

 

That night, Yoona was ready in her room. Her mother has chosen her a white simple dress for the meeting. Her grandfather was so happy to hear that Yoona was accept his choices and said that Yoona will love the man that will become her husband.

“Yoona, there are here. So come down right now.” Yoona walk out from her room and walk down to to the stair. Her parents were already meeting their future in law at the front door but no man was that younger than her father was among them?

“And this is our daughter. You must already know her.” said her mother proudly.

“Hello, I am Im Yoona, nice to meet you.”

“Oh you are more beautiful than in the TV. Our Seunghyun must be lucky to have you.”

“Oh where is he, I though he will be here too,” said Yoona mother.

 

YOONA POINT OF VIEW

Seunghyun! I think that name is familiar.
“He park the car, he will be around. Oh here he comes.” Oh my, Seunghyun was TOP oppa. The man that will be my husband is TOP oppa. I can’t believe it.

“Hello, I am Choi Seunghyun. It is nice to meet you again grandfather, uncle, auntie and Yoona shii.”