YOU ARE MY WIFE

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

Re-edit chapter 2 .... and it thanks to Kjoyce for the beta...

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s already been a weekafter she signed the paper that changed her status from single to someone’s wife, and she still has not said a word to her members. She can still remember that night, after she and TOP signed the paper in front of their family and they took their bow to their grandfathers; their family let them both have their time together.

Yoona brought TOP to her room and when they were inside the room TOP just sat down on her bed and looked around her room. He just sat there without saying any word.
Yoona said, “Oppa,” making TOP look at her.

 “Why?” Yoona asked, TOP just kept his silence and just looked at Yoona; who looked back at TOP, waiting for an answer. TOP knew what Yoona wanted, to know, but he also doesn’t have a good reason except that he wants to make his grandfather happy.

“Just….,” TOP sighed.

“Does oppa know that I am your wife-to-be? When? How about YG? Do they know about this oppa? How about oppa’s members, do they know too? Why don’t you say something?” Yoona asked. TOP just smiled and shook his head.

“Shhh…. I am tired, let me lie down here ok,” said TOP lying down at Yoona’s bed and closed his eyes. Yoona sighed. This was her first time meeting TOP alone and her first time to have a conversation with him, but it looks like talking to a wall. TOP is not a person of words (I don’t know if you’re using the idiom a person of words and not deeds; so I just assumed you’re using that), based from her observation when SNSD had a stage show together with BigBang, but she thought it’s just to maintain his style. Moreover, the only thing she knows about TOP is that he isn’t a person of words.  Like right now, it’s all Yoona who’s asking and not one question has been answered. Frustrated she pushed TOP’s leg so that she could sit on the bed as well.

“Oppa, don’t pretend that you’re asleep. This is not the time for you to sleep. We have to do something. How can I be your wife? And…” Yoona stopped asking because she was startled when TOP suddenly woke up and grabbed her hand.

“You are my wife,” with that he kissed her in the lips.

 

“Yoona, are you not feeling well?” Soo Young asked, making Yoona come back from where she was before the memory flashed.It feel just like yesterday it happened.

“Girls get ready, it will be SNSD’s turn next,” said one from the stage crew.

“Ok everyone, I know we always do this. But come on let;s have a big group hug, and fighting,” Taeyeon said, showing her fighting sign.
 

 They did it again, their performance was perfect. They walked back to their waiting room with happiness and satisfaction. Yoona was happily talking to Soo Young and Hyeyeon when she bumps into Tiffany’s back and stumbles back knocking her head unto the wall.

“Ouch ..Fany, don’t ever stop like that,…”

“Are you hurt?” Yoona looked at the person who asked her. Everyone who was there was shocked especially BigBang members because it was so rare to hear TOP oppa taking care to anyone. But just now, in split second TOP who stood behind GD and Taeyang ; who was listening to Seungi and Daesung who was chatting happily with Yuri, Taeyeon and Tiffany,  jumped  forward and asked if Yoona is ok. How weird is that?

“You should look where you are walking,” said TOP casually and again making more confusion to the people surrounding them. The question is when did TOP become acquainted with Yoona .

“I…. AM…. LOOKING” but when Yoona looked at TOP, he just smiled and with that he bowed his head to the other SNSD members and walked away with a smile.

“Grrrr… why is he always likes that ?” Yonna said, and stomped off towards the SNSD waiting room.

 

“Yoon-ah… what was that, you and TOP oppa?” Jessica asked.

“Are we missing something?” Taeyeon asked with a grin

“Come on, tell us,” Soo Young said.

“Hmmm….. I don’t know what to say. I am clueless,” Yoona said , which what she actually is feeling. After that night, TOP never called her or met her again.