A DATE or ????

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

TOP drive the car while Yoona chatting happily beside him.

“Can we go again next time, oppa?” asked Yoona.

TOP just nod his head, “So, do you wish to go anyway else or should we just go home now?” asked TOP.

“Hmm… I don’t know. There are so many places I wish and want to go,” said Yoona.

“You wish?”

Yoona nod her head and say shyly, “hmm… the place where everyone go with their boyfriend, a place to date.”

“Ottoke… I don’t think we can go to that kind of places,” said TOP with a smile.

“Wheayo?” asked Yoona.

“Cause, as you said, it the place where everyone go with their boyfriend,” explain TOP.

“So …”

“So, I am not your boyfriend,” add TOP with a laugh.

“Oppaaa!!!,” said Yoona slapping her husband.

“Ok, ok… I am joking ok. So tell me where are this place?” said TOP still with his smile.

“Molla … it no where,” said Yoona looking out the window with her pout. It make TOP laugh and said, “I will grant your wish, so just tell me where you want to go?”

“I don’t want to wish anything?” said Yoona. She a little bit sensitive, so she keep her silent and keep looking at the window. TOP take a glance at his wife.

“Miane,” he said while grab Yoona hand and hold it tight and bring it to his mouth to kiss it. Yoona was shock with the act and the sad feeling she feel a moment ago has been gone in a mere of second.

“Oppa…” said Yoona slowly. TOP look at her and said, “I love you,” with a smile.

“I love you too, oppa,” said Yoona with a smile.

 

After a while, TOP stops his car.

“Where are we Oppa?” asked Yoona.

“Somewhere that I will bring my wife for a date,” said TOP.

They both get out from the car and when Yoona look around she have a smile on her face.

“I remember this place,” said Yoona and take TOP hand who waiting for her.

“I know it not a place that you wish to go, but for me, this is our place,” said TOP.

 

“Do you still remember that here, I ask you if you will fall in love at me?” asked TOP when they already take a sit at the bench.

Yoona nod her head. She lean her head at TOP shoulder.

“I remember that I can’t answer your question at that time oppa?”

“What about now?”

“You know the answered already,” said Yoona.

“I know, but I just love to hear it from you every time,” said TOP playing with Yoona hair.

“Oppa, when you start love me?” asked Yoona.

“I don’t know, but it just happened. I never knew that I will love you so much,” said TOP kissing Yoona head. Yoona feel so blissful hearing her husband confession.

“Yoona ah, next time I will bring you to the place where the couple always go for a date, ok,” said TOP. Yoona nods her head with a smile.

“It ok oppa,” but before Yoona can say anything, TOP cut her and saying, “I just want to bring you on a proper date, and not in rush. I want to have a beautiful moment with you. I want you to think that is the best date you ever have in your life.”

Yoona bring her head away from TOP and look at her husband.

“Oppa…,” and there a slight tear in her eyes. She feels so in love with the man beside her and feels so lucky that this man is her husband.

“Oh … I don’t mean to make you cry love,” said TOP wipes Yoona eyes.

“Who say I am crying, I just so happy that I love you oppa,” said Yoona.

TOP nod his head and slowly he bring his face near Yoona and claim his kiss.

“I love you too, my dear wife,” said TOP when their kiss broke.

 

 

A few days later …

 

Yoona was alone at home. TOP has to go to his studio after taking a few days off from his work. He has to do the recording of BigBang new album. So he already told her that he will be late. Yoona sit at the sofa in the living room and open up her laptop and take that time to see all the latest info about her and her husband. She stop surf the internet when her phone ringing. She looks at the phone screen and it her manager oppa’s numbers.

 

“Hello,” said Yoona.

“Yoona-ah, I am sorry to disturb you on your day off. But you have one schedule today. I already cancel all your schedules but for this one I can’t. I already try my best to cancel it too. So, Yoona ah, can you? Please… I really beg you,” said the manager oppa.

“Hmm… what it all about oppa?” asked Yoona.

“Oh it just a photo shoot, I will come and fetch you, if you say yes. And of cause I hope you will say yes,” said manager oppa.

“Hmm… ok oppa, I’ll do it,” said Yoona.

“Oh good, and thanks Yoona ah,” said manager oppa.

 

Yoona start to walk to her room to get ready and in her way she remember to call her husband telling him that she will be out for the photo shoot.

 

“Hello oppa?”

“Hello, did you miss already?” asked TOP. Yoona chuckle and with smile she said, “I miss you too.”

“Actually oppa, I want to tell you that I am going out because manager oppa just call me and told me that I have a schedule today. It just a photo shoots. He say that he try to cancel it but can’t so she beg me to do him a favors,” explain Yoona the reason she call.

“Oh, ok… just be careful ok.”

“Ok and thanks. Love you,” said Yoona. With that the end their phone calls.

 

 

After a while manager oppa arrived and without delay he drive Yoona to the photo shoot site.

“Oppa, you said it a photo shoot but why are we here?” asked Yoona.

“Oh… You have to do your make over here and then I will bring you to there. But before that, I have to leave you here alone, cause I have to send Sunny, Sooyoung and Tiffany to their schedule,” explain manager oppa. Yoona nods her head understand.

 

Yoona walk inside and be greeting with a warm smile of the owner of the shop. Yoona then followed one of the workers there. First, they start do the make over Yoona hair. Then they put a makeup on her face. She really is beautiful and the makeup gives more impact on her beauty. After finish all the touchup, the owner ask Yoona to sit at one of the sofa there and then she bring out one railing full of beautiful night dress.

“Do I have to wear all this?” asked Yoona.

“Oh no, you don’t have to wear all this tonight. I bring it out for you to choose,” said the owner.

“Oh …,” said Yoona with a smile. She then look at the dress and she don’t know which one she should choose.

“It is so beautiful. All of it and it hard for me to choose one,” said Yoona with a smile at the owner.

“How about you try every each of it,” suggest the owner.

“Can I do that? But manager oppa will be here any minute now,” said Yoona.

“Oh don’t worry; you can have all the time you need to choose, Mrs Choi. I believe your manager can’t say anything about it,” said the owner with a smile.

With that encouragement, Yoona smile and start try each one of the dress and ask the owner how she look like. At the end, she chooses blue print sleeveless dress. It got a warm feeling and elegant and the most important is it looks good on her. And to make it better the owner bring out a blue gold shawl for her to wrap around her body.

“Hello, Oppa, where are you? I am finish here,” Yoona call her manager oppa to tell him that she already finish with her make over.

“Hello, Yoona ah… oh you finish already. I still have something to do, but don’t worry … someone will fetch you from there and bring you to that place,” explain her manager.

“Oh… ok. But how could I know who will fetch me, oppa?” asked Yoona.

“Hmm… actually if I am not wrong he is already waiting for you outside the shop. Don’t worries, the owner of the shop know the guy so she can point it for you,” explain her manager.

“Oh ok oppa,” said Yoona. Yoona look at the owner and ask her about the guy who will bring her to the place she will do her schedule. Then the owner, call one of her workers to call the guy outside and come to her shop.

“Yongmin, Mrs Choi is ready to go. You can bring her to the place now,” said the owner. Yongmin look at Yoona and smile, “I am Yongmin, I will be your chauffeur for tonight event Mrs Choi. So are you ready to go.”

“Oh thank you.” Yoona bid her goodbye and say her thank you to the owner because be patient with her all the time she in the shop. The owner shake her head and politely saying that it their pleasure they can assist Yoona and hope she will come back again.

 

Yoona was surprise when she found out the car that will bring her to her schedule is a Limo. Yongmin open the door for her with a smile. It takes half an hour to arrive at the place and when Yongmin open the door for her once again they were in front of the hotel. To be exact it was in front of InterContinental Hotel, the famous 5 star hotel in Seoul.

“Err… Yongmin shii, do you think it the right place? Because I should be at the photo shoot or did they do the photo shoot at this hotel?” asked Yoona.

“Oh, I don’t know the detail Mrs Choi. But I know that I have been given the instruction that I have to bring you here. Wait here, I will call someone to you,” said Yongmin. With that he runs and just a second later he comes with a man wearing a black suit.

 

Yoona followed the man and enter to the elevator. The man push on the button number 30. No one say a word until they reach the level 30 and when Yoona walk in it actually a restaurant. The man smile at Yoona and asking Yoona to followed him. They walk until the end of the restaurant, and it kind of seclude from the others table. Although Yoona look confuse but still she tries to cover it with smile. In her head she know nothing going to happen because they in a big restaurant in a big hotel. So she still feels safe that way.

Then the man shows Yoona her table and without any words he bow to Yoona. Yoona take her sit and look out the windows looking at the scenery of Seoul. It is so beautiful.

 

“It not as beautiful as you,” a man whisper to her ear makes her stutter with surprise.

“Oppa,” said Yoona look at the man and a smile form in her face.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

will continue.... lol

 

just make a guess... 

and thanks for the readers, the subsribers, the comments... and everything ...

 

Pls.... keep comments... love it all...

AILYNN