CAN YOU LOVE ME FOREVER....CONT...

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

OMG... sorry, this should be on the last chapter too but it been cut into two part.. how can that happened, dont ask me. Cause I am confuse too...lol

 

Anyway this is the continue from the last chapter. 

 

“So what are you going to do about this report?” asked Lee Shin not going to delay the reason why he comes to see TOP.

“What are going to do to your worker?” asked TOP back.

“I am going to fired her?” answered Lee Shin. TOP nod his head.

“She is your ex,” said Lee Shin.

“I don’t care,” answered TOP. Lee Shin nod his head understand.

 

>>>>from the last chapter>>>>>

>>>>Continue>>>>>>>

 

“Are you going to file suit against her?” asked Lee Shin. TOP sighed and cover his face with both his hand.

“What should I do?” asked TOP.

“You said you don’t care?” asked Lee Shin.

“I am. But if you think carefully, if I file suit against her, I will keep meeting her. Although Yoona will be hurt if I tell her that I don’t know what to do with Haerin. She will think that I still have feeling for her because of this. But to tell you the true, hyung, I don’t have any feeling to other girls before I meet Yoona and after I married her all the feeling is for her. I just don’t want to meet Haerin because I don’t know if I can keep my anger in and be reasonable, ” said TOP. Lee Shin looks at TOP.

“Leave Miss Hearin, I don’t want you to hurt Yoona more. I will help you do something to Miss Hearin.  Maybe I asked her to just leave Korea and start a new life in US like before,” explain Lee Shin.

“Do you really going to ask her?” asked Eunhyuk.

“Is there any difference if I ask or I ‘ASK’ her to leave,” said Lee Shin. Everyone nod their head understand what ‘ASK’ meant in Lee Shin dictionary. It meant Haerin have no choice accept to move out from Korea.

“Thanks, hyung,”

“It is nothing. I can help you out from that girl.”

TOP nod his head.

“And don’t you want to file suit against my company?” asked Lee Shin.

“Why?” asked TOP.

“Why? She my worker, and I am responsible for her stupid acts,” said Lee Shin.

“It never cross my mind to put blame on you,” said TOP.

Lee Shin laugh, “How can you be in the business if you so soft like this?”

“I am just doing you a favour hyung. Do you think Yoona will agree if I against my own brother in-law. I don’t care how others do their business, but for me my family come first,” said TOP.

“I don’t really have family, but when I met Taeyeon. I got so many sisters in-law to take care. It was hard you know especially some of them is dating your friends,” said Lee Shin looking at Eunhyuk and Donghae. TOP nod his head understand.

“How about the other girl?” asked Donghae.

TOP sighed, “I already asked my lawyer seek the help from the authority and find the where about that crazy fan. I think I will send a group of guards to guard Yoona. I know she will hate it but it much better than for me to be insecure in heart.”

The other nods their head.

“I will do the same, hmm maybe I should put a group of guard to protect all of them,” said Lee Shin. Everyone look at Lee Shin.

“What?” said Lee Shin.

“They all need protection from this crazy fan. If I can make Taeyeon see a reason, she will agree with me,” adds Lee Shin.

“You will never win again Taeyeon. You become soft when with Taeyeon,” said Eunhyuk.

“That why I have to make Taeyeon see a reason,” said Lee Shin.

“I heard she still live with the other in their dorm? Why doesn’t she live with you?” asked Donghae.

“She said she don’t want to make it hard for her manager to go around to pick her with their tight schedule,” TOP explain.

“I can’t let Taeyeon stay away from me. I don’t care if she busy, I will just asked my driver to bring her around, especially to what happened to her at her concert last time,” said Lee Shin.

“Ahh, hyung. You give me an idea how to make she stay with me. I just don’t have an idea how to say it to her. Now I will make this situation for her to see it much better and save if she stays with me,” said TOP.

“Can’t you just say that you miss her and want her to be with you?” said Eunhyuk.

“I don’t know how to say that,” said TOP.

“Did you ever say that you love her?” asked Donghae.

“Of cause I always say I love her, it just I don’t want her to feel burden if I asked her to stay with me when she is so busy with her schedule,” explain TOP.

“I think rich people are stupid when it come to love. GIRLS DON’T CARE IF THEY HAVE BUSY SCHEDULES. They just want to know that you want them. I though you have an experience with love when you have an ex-girlfriend,” said Eunhyuk.

“I don’t really have time with my ex, so I don’t really want her to be around me,” explain TOP.

“And it difference with Yoona. You miss her so much, although you are so busy,” said Donghae.

“Of cause, she my wife,” said TOP.

“So you don’t need an excuse to ask her to just be with you and stay with you at your house,” said Eunhyuk.

Lee Shin nods his head.

“It much better for her if you can look after her yourself,” said Lee Shin.

“I can stay at my pent house and the security is much tight there,” said TOP.

“Lucky, she have a rich husband,” said Donghae.

Then they start to talk back about the crazy fan and Eunhyuk promise that SJ will tell the others artists in SM to look out for Yoona until the crazy fan is capture and also others artist in other agency about this crazy fan.

 

TOP drive his car to where Yoona schedule are after getting the info from Yoona manager. She and her SNSD sisters have a meeting with a Running Man PD for next week shooting at SBS building. Next week the SNSD will become a guest in Running Man. TOP wait in his car for Yoona to finish her schedule. He already told her that he will pick her up today.

 

TOP heard someone tap on his car window. He wakes up from his sleep. He forgets when he falls to sleep. But when he looks out, it was his beautiful wife. He smiles when her wife comes inside the car she gives him a kiss in a cheek.

“Did you miss me?” asked TOP when they already in the car.

“Did oppa miss me?” asked Yoona.

“So much,” said TOP starting his car.

“You did?” said Yoona happily. It is rare for TOP saying he misses her, but listening his saying it make Yoona feel happy inside. She miss him too.

“I am man in love,” said TOP with a smile.

“Oh, I love you so much oppa,” said Yoona kissing TOP cheek again.

“Ah… But I don’t think kissing my cheek is enough,” said TOP getting a slap on his arm from Yoona. He laughs happily driving his car to his pent house.

“Where are we going,” said Yoona.

“Home,” said TOP.

“But this is not the way to our house or our apartment,” said Yoona.

“No, from now on, we live at our pent house. It much safe there,” said TOP. He already decides that he will tell Yoona the situation tomorrow but right now and tonight he just wants to be happy spending time with his wife.

“Can we stop at the mall first, I want to cook something tonight for my husband,” said Yoona. TOP nods his head smiling.

At the mall, TOP pushes the trolley while Yoona choose the groceries. People just look at them and just taking some pictures but understands that they need their privacy.

“What are you going to cook tonight?” asked TOP.

“Oh, I want to cook chicken curry. I learn how from Tiffany Unnie. It was so delicious and it makes me want to cook it for oppa,” said Yoona with her sweet smile.

 

The pent house was so big but it not a surprise to Yoona when she walk in to the house. After knowing his husband hobby buying a house, she think it nothing can surprise her anymore. There are glasses wall facing Seoul City makes it so beautiful to face at night. After dinner that night, both of them cuddle in cosy watching the TV.

“How your day?” asked Yoona to TOP who hugging her from back.

“Hmm, nothing fun. How about you?”.

“You know we will be a guest in Running Man next week. I love running man, it always fun to be in that show,” said Yoona.

“I know, it the best show ever,” said TOP.

“I hope I can win this time,” said Yoona smile happily.

“Yoona, can you stay here with me?” asked TOP out of topic.

“Hmm?” Yoona look at TOP for a further explanation with a smile on her face.

“I miss you so much, and I don’t want to sleep alone at night. I want to hug you in my sleep and when I wake up, I want to see your face first. I know it sound selfish but I can’t keep saying that it ok.  I miss my wife, I miss you, and I think it was stupid of me to deny my feeling …”

“I miss you too oppa,” said Yoona stopping TOP from continue his grumble.

“I already speak with your manager and I will asked my driver to drive you to your schedule from now on,”

“You did?”

“I just want to have my wife back. Is that too much to ask?”

Yoona kiss her husband on his lips. “I am waiting for you to say that oppa. I want to be with you too, but I am afraid to burden you with my schedule.”

“You are not a burden, you are my other half. I can’t live without my other half. I feel like dying,” said TOP with a big smile. He then put his lips back at Yoona lips and without broken his kiss he pick Yoona up and walk to their bedroom to finish what already start.

 

The next day, TOP woke up with his wife sleeping beside him. TOP feel complete just understand that his wife was there beside her. He slowly kiss Yoona forehead making she move a little and taking more comforter to cover her body and she back to sleep. TOP just smile and slowly get up and start to fresh him up by taking a good long shower.

It already 10 when Yoona wake up, it really late. She rushed to bathroom and make herself clean. She walks to the living room looking for TOP but he was not there. She looks at the kitchen and there are foods on the table with a note,

“I am going for a jog, wait for me”

 

Yoona smile looking at the foods but she was so surprise when there hand snake on her waist.

“You back already?” asked Yoona.

“I have been back hours ago,” said TOP.

“Hours, but why don’t you wake me up,” said Yoona feel so comfort been back hugging like this.

“I make you tired last night,” said TOP start kissing Yoona neck. Yoona tilt her head to give more space for TOP kisses. TOP smile but continue his kissing but stop and, “let breakfast first and then I really love to continue kissing your neck or more if you let me.” Yoona smile and nod her head.

Yoona put her head on TOP chest and she feels blissful after their love making. It getting more and more wonderful each time.

“Thanks,” whisper TOP kissing at the top of Yoona head.

“Did I make it better now?” asked Yoona bluntly.

“You did perfect, always perfect,” said TOP.

After a while,

“Yoona ahh, actually I have good news and a bad news to tell you,” said TOP slowly. Yoona look at TOP waiting for him to continue.

“The good news is we got the name of person who is responsible for your accident at the concert last time, there are two of them but no connection between them. They just happened to be responsible of the accident,” said TOP.

“Oh, and the bad news?” asked Yoona.

“One is the crazy fan who still out there and one is Haerin,” said TOP sighed. TOP can feel Yoona become freeze, she is holding her breath.

“Haerin,” said Yoona slowly.

“Yes, she the one who is responsible changing the fan sitting,” explain TOP.

“Oppa,” Yoona called TOP slowly because she doesn’t think she can say any words now.

“I asked Jordan, I meant Lee Shin hyung to take care of her,” said TOP tighter his hug on Yoona body.

“That it, you just asked Lee Shin oppa to deal with her. She … she … I meant she,” said Yoona but before she finish her sentence, TOP cut her softly.

”I know what you want to say, I really did Yoona ah and I also know she is the reason, and don’t say that I am ok with it.”

“But you did nothing, did you still have feeling with her,” said Yoona who was getting angry by a second just thinking if that is the reason why her husband don’t want to deal with Haerin.

“Of cause I am not. Yoona ah, you can hate me but don’t ever think that I don’t want to deal with her because I have something toward her. It just I don’t want to meet her. If I file suit against her, it mean I will always meet her until the trial day and I don’t want that to happened. I don’t think I can be reasonable if I meet her. I am not capable to keep my anger in if I meet her. And I am not just asking Lee Shin hyung do nothing. I asked him to get Haerin out from here, move to other country.”

Yoona can feel rage in TOP voice, but she cannot deny her sad feeling.

“She killed our baby, oppa,” said Yoona slowly and she can feel some tear ready to take place in her eyes. TOP tight his embrace more and kiss Yoona head.

“I am sorry, Yoona. Tell me what should I do, love. I will do it for you. If you want me fight and make Haerin go to jail, I will do that for you,” said TOP. Yoona can feel the sincere in her husband voice and she also can feel the love in it. Yes, her husband was right. It is much better if they don’t see her anymore after this.

“Can you love me forever,” said Yoona.

“I can and I will. Remember, if something happened and I have to choose between your love and anything else, I will choose your love,” said TOP.

“But what if you have to choose between my life and yours,” and before Yoona can finish her sentence, “I will still choose you,” said TOP.

“Really, but how can I love you still if you not there,” said Yoona start to smile.

“I will be always in your heart,” said TOP.

“I love you oppa,” said Yoona.

“I love you too.”

 

------ 

 

Thanks for the readers who love this story. Pls be patient with my slow updating this story.

and pls write a comment if you love it...:)