Welcome Home !!!

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

It has been 2 weeks after the press conference, and according to doctor who in charge Yoona that her body is strong enough and healthy, so she can go home today. She was so happy to the news because she feels stuffy to be in hospital. But her happy not be shared by her husband who asking doctor for a million time (of cause it been exaggerate by Yoona) if Yoona really ok and can she stay more longer at hospital.

 

“Don’t worry Mr. Choi, your wife is fit and healthy now. And if she not, you can come back anytime you want,” Doctor Lee said.

“But…”

“Oppa, don’t worry too much. I also feel much better now,” said Yoona.

TOP don’t listen to what Yoona said and keep asking Doctor Lee, “Are you sure doctor, she is okay now.” And for a million times a young doctor nod his head.

“If she not?” said TOP.

“You can bring her back here and we keep her as much as she needs to recover,” smile Doctor Lee patting TOP shoulder. With that assurance, at the end TOP accepts what doctor says.

 

“Oppa, should we bring all this?” said Yoona looking around the room. It was full of flowers, cards, fruit baskets, boxes of chocolates and cute little fluffy teddy bears. It all came after the press conference. Friends of artist send their love to Yoona and TOP and hope both of them can have a happy life and stay strong from all the commotion after the accident.

“I will ask someone to pack all this and bring it to our house later,” said TOP who sitting in the sofa watching Yoona to get ready.

“We are going home to our house?” asked Yoona. TOP nods his head.

“I though oppa will send me to my family house?” asked Yoona again.

“I am going to take care of you myself,” said TOP with smile.

“I don’t want to be in between oppa and works,” said Yoona.

“I can do my work from home. Don’t worry about that. You need to get rest. And our house is much better for that. No one knows where it is,” said TOP. Yoona smile.

“Hmm… what should I wear?” said Yoona more to herself. She put all her shirt out and lay it out at the bed to choose.

“Don’t wear any of those, I already put your dress in there,” said TOP point the hospital wardrobe in the room. Yoona look at the wardrobe and walk fast to open it.

“Oppa, it is so beautiful. When you put it here?” said Yoona who was so happy and excited looking at the dress and bring it to her body to look at her reflection in the mirror.

“Do you like it?” he asked.

“I love it, it really my style,” said Yoona. Still holding the dress and showing it at TOP. TOP just smile looking at his wife. She takes the dress and goes to washroom to change it.

 

When she coming back to the room, she shows the dress in front her husband and TOP nod his head showing his agreeable with his choice and it true the dress really beautiful on her.

 

“Hmm … the dress is beautiful, I know I have a good taste in fashion,” said TOP.

“Only the dress?” asked Yoona.

“Err… I though you want me to say that the dress is beautiful. Or are you want me to say that you are beautiful?” asked TOP with his grin.

Yoona pout to show her disbelieve of her husband questions. TOP standup and walk to Yoona. He put his hand at Yoona waist and brings her body to him.

“You know, there is only one beautiful lady for me. And she is my wife,” whisper TOP. Yoona want to smile hearing that remark but she keep her pouty mouth to cover her butterfly feeling.

“Don’t do that?” said TOP.

“Do what?” said Yoona still with pouty mouth. TOP have naughty smile on his face.

“I don’t want you to do this,” said TOP put his finger at Yoona pouty mouth with a smile.

“Why?” said Yoona. Although she already knew the answered she still loves to hear it again from her husband.

“Cause it cute and kissable,” said TOP slowly claims Yoona mouth.

 

At that time SNSD come with Bigbang in tow.

 

“Eww, get a room,” said Yuri.

“They already in a room, Yuri shii,” said Taeyang with his eyes smile. The other look at Taeyang who rarely said a word and look at Yuri who look at Taeyang, which if look can kill Taeyang must be killed by now. But Taeyang just walk and don’t get effect by Yuri.

Every one start looks back and forward at Taeyang and Yuri. Yuri makes a merong at Taeyang who make the others start giggle and laugh.

“How are you going to go through the reporter, hyung?” asked GD.

“I don’t know, Maybe I just go through them,” said TOP.

“But what if they followed you?” asked Taeyang.

“Ok, what are you guy have in mind?” asked TOP. Everyone look at each others.

 

“Disguise,” said Daesung.

“No, it still impossible with everyone here,” said GD.

“We help them out?” said Tiffany.

“We are trying to help them out, unnie. Just we still don’t get a best solution or plan to get them out,” said Seohyun hugging Tiffany arm.

“Oh …,” said Tiffany with her smile. The others start to giggle.

“Tiffany shii was right?” said GD.

“I am? Wow, I don’t believe it,” said Tiffany making the girls laugh. GD just nods his head and smile.

“What you have in mind, Jiyong,” asked TOP.

“We acted in front the reporters, to cover the moving of you two,” said GD.

“How?” asked Sunny.

 

 

A few minute later, Taeyang walk at the hospital lobby with Seungri and Daesung. They wait there and act like waiting for someone and the reporters start taking their photo and roll the camera. Because the guards are around the hospital building, the reporters cannot come near to three of them. A few minute later, from a coming door, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun and Sungmin walk and meet the three boys who already waiting there. The reporters don’t want to miss the moment so they become more eager to take the picture. At that moment, SNSD girls come out from a lift and show their happy face at the boys. They keep act like all of them waiting for the couple. The truth is, the couple already walked out from the hospital using the emergency stair with the helped of hospital staff, and GD already waiting them with TOP car at the back door of the hospital.

When GD walked back to the group, all of them start walked out from hospital with their own vans and the reporters start feel weird when the person that their wait not shows their face. Then one of the reporters said out loud, that maybe, Yoona still need to stay in the hospital.

Yoona was so happy when she arrived at their house. When she open the door, there are big banner already hanging to welcome her.

 

 

She looks at her husband and feels so touch for what he did. She walked in and can see a table full of food.

“Are we going to have a party,” asked Yoona. TOP nod his head.

“It a welcome party,” said TOP.

“How many people did you invited?” asked Yoona with a smile.

“Just a small amount of people, more likely your friends and mine,” said TOP.

 

A small amount of people that has been invited is not only several of people but more likely several of group of people. And the only truth is TOP really invited his and Yoona friends, mostly her friends.

 

And as usual Super Junior member are the noisiest visitors ever come to the couple house. When they arrived, they start look around the house and keep saying that the house is perfect and in a very good location away from any intruders. They also mentioned that they come to hospital just in time to help the couple out from there.

“I am seriously come to hospital to visit Yoona, when I see this three guy standing there in the middle of lobby,” said Eunhyuk.

“I am a little bit confused at first why we stand there?” said Donghae.

“I know from the moment I saw those three that we are in some mission,” said Kyuhyun proudly. But Sungmin brush it out by saying, “don’t believe him, he keep asking me in whispers why we stand there? It good that Seungri answered his question fast enough to make him stop whispering at me.”

“But I am much better than someone who started acted badly after knowing the reason. I don’t believe he is an actor,” said Kyuhyun.

“Are you saying my acted is worse?” asked Donghae. The others nod their head in agreement.

“I don’t believe it,” said Donghae.

“Just believe it, your acted is worse when it comes to spontaneous. That why you don’t like variety shows,” said Eunhyuk patting his friend shoulder.

“Hmm… I can accept that,” said Donghae with a shy smile.

 

They also urge the couple to have a proper wedding ceremony and they can come and be a wedding singer for them which get a reject answered from other SNSD members who want to sing at the wedding too. The noise is getting worse when adding from other group members such as 2NE1, Shinee and F(x) who also been invited to the house. 

Yoona look happy surround by her friends and the most important think she feel relieve when she don’t have to pretend about her relationship anymore. And TOP look happy just to know that her wife is happy.

 

That night, when TOP and Yoona getting ready to go to sleep;

“Oppa, thank you for the party,” said Yoona laying beside her husband and using her husband arms as her pillow.

“Are you happy?” asked TOP. Yoona just nod her head. TOP smile and bring Yoona body more to his body before he close his eyes.

“Are you happy oppa?” asked Yoona.

“I am happy when you happy,” answered TOP with his eyes close. Yoona smile and hugging her husband before she close her eyes.

“Good night oppa,” said Yoona.

“Good night, love,” said TOP kissing Yoona head.