THE GIFT .... IT SOOOOO....

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

Although they hope to go for their honeymoon at the end of the week but because of some circumstances it has been delayed for a month. Not only waiting for TOP fully recovered but because of BigBang early scheduled that cannot be changed. However, TOP still got permission from his boss to get some get away weekend and he takes that to make some arrangement for his honeymoon. He asked the person who take care of his cottage to clean his cottage and stock some food in the cottage. He also called his mother to tell her that he will spend his time with his wife in his cottage. His mother was worried about the arrangement because she afraid that TOP cannot drive properly because of his hand and the cottage is far away from hospital. But when Top told her that he already fully recovered and want to go for honeymoon with his wife at the cottage stop all the worries and making his mother so happy. She then told TOP that she will arrange TOP luggage to make it easy for TOP. To not hurting his mother feeling, TOP just says yes. He also told his manager about the arrangement of his holiday so that his manager can come to him if something very….very….very…. important come out.

The night before their honeymoon, at the BigBang house,

“Hyung, how many month that you married to Yoona?” ask Seungri when TOP come to Bigbang house just to spend his free time there.

“Hmmm …. Almost 7 month now, why you ask?” ask TOP.

“Sorry for being rude, but did you … I meant … hmm… usually people go to honeymoon to do something … what I want to say is …. Ok … seriously … I know of cause you already did it but hmm… I just wonder because it seem like you never did it and because both of you still … you know at the early stage of knowing each other ….” said Seungri.

“Can you just say what you want to say?” ask TOP stopping Seungri from talking in circle.

“Did you already have with your wife or did you going to do it on your honeymoon?” said Seungri bluntly which got a slap on his head from TOP.

“YAH … is that the only thing you can think?” said TOP.

“But … I just curious?” said Seungri holding his head.

“Did you hyung?” ask Taeyang too. Daesung just nods his head.

“What did you guy want to know? Did I have or will I am going to do it?” ask TOP.

“Both,” said Jiyong join the conversation.

“OK… I will ….,” TOP looking at the boys faces which so eager waiting for his answer with an evil smile.

“I will …. Not going to tell you guys. Stupid … do you think I will tell you what going to happen or what already happened between me and my wife,” said TOP with a laugh. The boys sigh with frustrated.

“You are so lucky hyung, I wish I have a wife,” said Daesung.

“Just asked your parents find one for you,” said TOP.

“But it will not someone as beautiful as your wife … and I want to fall in love first,” said Daesung with a grin.

“Actually … I have something for you hyung. Just think it as a gift from me for your honeymoon, but you can only open it when you already arrive at your destination,” said Jiyong with a sweet smile. TOP look at the gift … it a wrapping box.

“What it is?” asked TOP.

“Just something special, ” said Jiyong.

“I also have something for you hyung?” said Taeyang and start running to his bedroom. At the same time, Seungri and Daesung also run to their room.

“This is from me,” said Seungri when he comeback with a small wrapping box. “Just like Jiyong hyung, you must open mine when you already arrive at your cottage,” he adds.

Taeyang also give a box to TOP and Daesung the last one give his give to TOP. Both of them also told TOP to open their gift when TOP arrived at his cottage for his honeymoon.

“Thanks guys,” said TOP with a smile.

“So can we have party tonight … a bachelor party,” said Seungri.

“I cannot drink … I have to wake up early tomorrow,” said TOP.

“Ok … we just drink coke and still have a party,” said Seungri again. The other just nods their head in agreement.

 

At the same time, Yoona was busy checking her list to everything that she already packed.

“Yoona come here first,” called Taeyeon from the living room. Yoona walk to SNSD living room and can see all her members were there.

“Come sit here,” said Taeyeon pat the sits between her and Sunny. Yoona look at Taeyeon who grin playfully. Yoona smile and take the sits.

“Unnie, when you coming?” ask Yoona.

“Just now, I want to see you the day before you go for your honeymoon,” answered Taeyeon. Taeyeon now happily married to Lee Shin oppa and they already announce it publicly. Everyone happy for both of them and although there are some anti fan but more fan are love to see Taeyeon happy with someone she love. And for Lee Shin oppa, he owns everything so no one can say anything to disapprove him.

“We have present for you?” said SooYoung happily. All of them give their present to Yoona.

“Oh thank you,” said Yoona.

“We thought that since you don’t have your wedding day, so we think we should give you something for your honeymoon. Then when you have your wedding day we give you another presents,” said Yuri.

“Open it,” urge Jessica.

“Can I?” asked Yoona. The other girls nod their head.

Yoona open the one which is on the top. It was a gift from Tiffany.

“Unnie! it was so pink,” said Yoona when she opens the box. It was a satin pajamas.

 

“Do you think TOP shii will love it?” said Tiffany with a smile.

“UNNIE, you ert” said Yoona to Tiffany.

Then she opens the gift from the others and almost of them gives her a very seducing outfit making all of them laugh.

“Unnie, how can I wear this,” said Yoona when she opens Jessica present.

“Oh SooYoung, it look like I don’t wear anything. You ert,” said Yoona when she open SooYoung present.

“Hyeyeon unnie, this is so not me,” Yoona laugh when she pull out Hyeyeon present.

“Taeyeon unnie, this make me look so disperate, don’t you think,” said Yoona still laugh when she open Taeyeon present.

“Oh Sunny unnie, you just like your roommate (Sooyoung),” said Yoona.

“Yuri unnie, do you think I can wear this?” said Yoona showing the gift from Yuri making everyone laughs.

“Yah, maknae, how can you suggest me to wear this. And this is not like you,” said Yoona.

 

 

“I don’t know what TOP hyung like, but I read from a book that it can make a mood,” said Seohyun not so innocent making the others laugh. It takes some time for they stop laughing.

“Anyway, I really love all of it and thanks,” said Yoona.

“I know you two have been married for almost 7 month now, and you two have been stay together sometime at your own house, so maybe, our gift is not really matter but still it your honeymoon,” said Taeyeon with smile. Yoona can feel her face blush so much now.

“Yup, we know you already did it but we though like Seohyun said, make up the mood,” said Sunny with a knowing smile.

“Yah … why are blush? It not that you never did it,” said Yuri jokingly. But Yoona face told them differently.

“You two still not doing it?” said Sooyoung.

“Is something wrong with TOP shii?” said Jessica.

“No, there is nothing wrong with him. It just he knows I am not ready,” said Yoona bluntly.

“Oh … it must be hard on him,” said Taeyeon.

“Do you think so unnie?” ask Yoona directly. Taeyeon nods her head.

“I don’t think so, but I know so,” said Taeyeon.

“But … I am afraid, I don’t know how?” said Yoona with a blush.

“I don’t think it a good topic for everyone to listen,” said Taeyeon when she looks at the eager face of the other girls.

“But Unnie, we also want to learn. So when it our time, you don’t need to repeat to us,” said Sunny with a grin.

Taeyeon laugh and, “Oh ok, and don’t think that I will give you all the detail of how … Yoona, I just want you to know that you don’t have to be afraid, he will help you to go through all of it. He loves you so much and with that he will make sure not to hurt you so much and he will make sure that you will enjoy it too.”

“Ahhh… that not telling anything,” said Hyeyeon making the other laugh.

“Yoona ahh, I think you should do it and you can see that Taeyeon unnie like it so much … they make baby because it was so enjoyable,” said SooYoung which got hit on her arms from Taeyeon.

“Thanks, and thanks also for all the gifts,” said Yoona with a smile.

“Ok, now we have our girls’ night, I bought food for all of us. It was in the kitchen. Someone come and help me bring it here,” said Taeyeon start walking to the kitchen.

Yoona look at the gift and she doesn’t know if she can wear the cloths in front of TOP oppa, just thinking of it make her blush.

 

..................................................................................................

 

To all who subcribed, give a comments, and waiting for my update .... thanks so much. I try my very best to update but sometime I dont really have time due to my works.. hope you all understands ..... And I also feel sorry if I can't give a welcome note or anything to new subscriber but still deep in my heart I am really appreciate it so much.

I also in my progress to the next chapter ... but still hope you all can wait for it....

Thanks for the comments ... it sometime give presure to me but it also give me strengh to continue and keep writting.

 

AILYNN