MEET SISTER IN LAW

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

Sorry for the late update.... hope you all enjoys the chapter... and pls leave some comments....

 

AILYNN

 

_________________________________________________________

 

 

On the way to SNSD house, the couple was deep in their own thought.

“Oppa, will you come inside to my house. I want to introduce you to my sisters,” said Yoona.

“I don’t know if I can, I am afraid paparazzi are still there waiting for us. But if you don’t mind they taking a picture of us, I don’t mind at all to meet them,” said TOP.

“Oppa, why you want to keep our relationship as a secret?” asked Yoona.

“I don’t want you to feel pressure. It was enough for you to accept me and I don’t want to add it with you to feel pressure handling scandals, our scandals. Give us times first then we give times to our fans.”

“Oppa, do you think fan will accept us?”

“Do you accept us?”

“I am. I think I learn to accept my fate.”

“If you can, so the fans also can accept it,”

 

After a minute of silent, “Do you already make up your mind, about me meeting your members? You know the effect if I go right,” said TOP.

“I already promise to Taeyeon unnie that bring you home with me tonight. Can we just ignore the effect just for right now,” said Yoona.

“Ok… I’ll meet them. And don’t worry about the effect. I’ll be handling them later on. Trust me on this,”

“How?”

“Hmm.. what?”

“How will oppa handle the effect?”

“By telling them ‘Just go mind their own business’” with that remark TOP chuckle with his own joke. Yoona smile because it was not easy for her to see TOP laugh … smile yes but not laughing. He was so reserved.

 

TOP park his car in front the building and put on his cap and pull up his hoody.

“Do you think this is ok? Do you think they still recognize me?” asked TOP.

 

“Hmm… let me see. How about wearing sunglasses?” said Yoona. TOP smile with the suggestion and open his car drawer and bring out his sunglasses. He put it on and Yoona nod her head in agreement.

“So … with this I don’t think people will recognize you, oppa.”

 

They walk to the house and when they arrive at the front door, Yoona look at TOP, “They love asking questions. Many of questions …” said Yoona with a begging face. TOP nods his head to show his understand the situations.

Yoona then ring the house bell. After a minute, Taeyeon open the door for her. She then let Yoona come in with TOP followed behind her.

Taeyeon greet TOP and asked him to come inside to the living room. It was spectacular big. But it must be aspect from a top girl groups. Everyone was there, and with a hand gesture they say hi to TOP. TOP just greet them with a small bowing. Yoona ask TOP to sit at the arm chair and saying that she will bring him a drink. With that she leaved TOP at the living room with the girls. TOP look around the house and ignore the looking the girls gave him.

Taeyeon clear to get TOP attention and she was success with it.

“TOP shii, can I ask you a question?” asked Taeyeon. TOP smile and nod his head and waited for Taeyeon to continue.

“What do you think of out Yoona? I mean it must have something that you like about her?” asked Taeyeon. The others nod their head. TOP try to think something about Yoona and it show in his face that he try to think something.

“You must have something that you like about her?” said Jessica.

“Oh come on … it not that hard to like our Yoona,” Soo Young said.

“Yeah … she is not that hard,” Sunny emphasis what Soo Young said.

“What?” said Yoona bring out the drink and give it to TOP. TOP smile and take the drink. Yoona take a sit on the floor at TOP feet and resting her arm on TOP leg. She don’t really think about it, she just do it which making the girl shriek with the acts. Yoona blush but she just tried to ignore it and slowly put her hand down back to her own knee. TOP were smiling with her spontaneous act.  When the giggle is drop down;

“So what are you girls ask?” said Yoona back.

“They ask him what he likes about you,” said Yuri.

“But they don’t let TOP shii answers the questions yet,” said Seohyun with an apologize smile to TOP.

“Hmm… so, oppa, do I have something that you like?” asked Yoona looking at TOP making the others smile.

“Do I have too?” asked TOP back with a smile.

“Of cause you have too. It must something about me that you like, don’t tell me that you don’t like anything about me,” said Yoona.

“I don’t know, but do you really want me to say that in front of everyone?” said TOP.

“Hmm… why not … we want to know it first so you have to answer it for us,” said Taeyeon.

“Of cause you can …” said Yoona.

“Are you sure?”

“Don’t say anything ert,” Yoona said with her big eyes which of cause making TOP smirk.

“Err … OK, I think, I don’t like her smile because she like to smile to other guys, I don’t like her laugh because she laugh with others guys, I don’t like her eyes because she like to look at other guys with that eyes, I don’t like her acting in drama cause she was in love with others guys, so … the truth is I don’t like anything that she do … But still I like those thing that I dislike because I know she is mine.”

 

“Oppa, it not because you dislike it … it because you jealous,” Yoona said with a laugh. TOP just smile with the remark that Yoona make.

“So that was the cause of my dislike,” said TOP making Yoona laugh more. The comfortable and the lovely scene that both of them show make the other girls in the room smile.

“Oh, you two look so perfect to each others,” said Sunny.

“I never know that TOP shii have this side of him, I know he sometime acts cute but I never know that was for real,” said Yuri.

“Oh it was real, I just don’t want to show it to anyone because I don’t want people fall for me,” said TOP with his killer smirk smile. Yoona laugh and give him a slap on his thigh.

“Oh my God, he was flirting with us,” said Soo Young.

“Are you flirting with them, they are your sister in law,” said Yoona with a laugh.

“I don’t dare to do that in front of you, Jagiya,” whisper TOP to Yoona making her blush.

“Yeah… come on … have a pity to us who still single,” said Jessica.

“Get a room,” said Taeyeon.

Everyone join the laugh and TOP just smile. Then they start to talk about random thing, about SNSD, about bigbang; bigbang song, bigbang members, bigbang new song, bigbang members, and most of the time about bigbang members. Although TOP answered some of their questions but most of the time they answered the questions among themselves and then they lost the questions in the middle of their own arguments. So TOP just sit there and listen to their talking about s from this girls and it make him smile.

“Hmmm … do you love Yoona?” said Yuri out of blues. TOP look at her.

“Yeah… Do you going to love her?” asked Tiffany too.

“He will … You are going to love her don’t you TOP shii,” said Sunny.

“Of cause he will, he was her husband. He never opposes the ideas, so he will make it happen. And he already said he like her,” said Jessica.

“Like is difference from love,” Soo Young said.

“Girls, I don’t think he will answer that question?” said Yoona slowly.

 “Someday,” whisper TOP directly to Yoona ears, so that it only Yoona can hear it.

“What?” asked Yoona looking at TOP which making their face just an inches away.

“Just someday,” said TOP looking at Yoona eyes.

“I think it already late, I must be going now,” TOP said while standup from his sit.

“Thank you for coming, and we really enjoy having you tonight,” said Taeyeon. TOP then bow his head to say goodbye and walk to the door with Yoona tailing him along. TOP then stop at the door and facing Yoona with a smile.

“Are you happy now that I meet your sisters?” asked TOP. Yoona nod her head, “Thanks” she said.

“Thanks me with a kiss,” said TOP getting a slap on his arm from Yoona. TOP just smile and make his face just an inch away from Yoona, “You know back there, when our face is just an inches away like this, I really want to do this to you,” he said.

“What do you want to do?” she asked.

“This,” with that he kissed her in her lips.

“Oh come on, get a room,” said Soo Young who happen to see the couple. Yoona was surprised but TOP just smile and pat her head.

“Good night,” he said and walked out from the house.

 

That night before TOP want to close his eyes, he got a simple message from Yoona.

 

Night, Oppa.

 

TOP then reply making Yoona smile in her sleep.

 

Night, Jagiya.