LET TALK ... AND REMEMBER THAT I KEEP MY PROMISES

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

When they finish their lunch, TOP takes a sit beside Yoona. He put his hand at the Yoona back and asks Yoona to lean on his shoulder. Yoona feel a little bit shy but still she do what she been ask to. 

“Now, you can ask me anything. I will answer it as honestly as I can,” TOP said.

“Hmm… really, I can ask you anything,” said Yoona. TOP nod his head.

“Hmm.. actually I really want to know about oppa past. I mean like how many girlfriends oppa have before me?” ask Yoona.

 

“First of all, you are not my girlfriend but my wife so you are difference from any of them. Remember that. And I think you should told me first about your past relationship,” TOP said. Yoona pout and look at TOP and said “Why? Oppa said I can ask you anything.” TOP nod his head, “Yes but man don’t really care about the past, hmm… maybe a little bit but they don’t show it. But girls it was a big deal for them and I don’t want you hate me because of my past.” Yoona nod her head understand.

“What about you? Anyone special that I should know,” asked TOP.

“Hmm.. I don’t really have a boyfriend before. But I like someone, and he like me too, but we never cross the line to be more than what we have at that moment until now. I mean he was a good friend, or good oppa but that it,” Yoona said.

“Do I know him?” TOP asked.

“Of cause oppa know him. Everyone know him, he was Super Junior Hae oppa,” said Yoona.

 

“So the gossip is true about both of you, what they call Yoonhae couple, tsk..,” TOP make a face at the end of his remark. Yoona laugh, “I know, we have so many FMV (Fan Made Video) showing that we are together that time.”

“So both of you like each other but never say a word about it,” TOP try to conclude.

“Oh no, we talk about it and we think that we are better like that, as friend.”

“So are you still having feeling for him?” TOP asked seriously. Yoona shake her head, “No, I don’t think I have any of that kind of feeling. I think we don’t have that feeling from the start because if we have we must go for it but when we talk about it we know at that moment what we have is a mutual feeling a brother have toward her sister and vice versa. We just care for each other just like family.” with that explanation TOP nod his head.

“How about you and Taecyeon 2PM?” asked TOP.

“Hmm… oh it is nothing happen between us. It just gossip. He actually likes Jessica unnie. The gossip happened when we do activities and variety show together. He just being good to me but we both know that we are not to each others,” Yoona explained.

“And what about your others admire, should I be threaten from any of them,” asked TOP. Yoona look at him and smile and said “Some of them really daring, I think oppa should feel threaten.” This make TOP laugh, “I should think so." After their laugh lessens TOP asked her, “What is your ideal man?”

“It was difference from you oppa, sorry,” Yoona said. TOP looks at her with one of his eye brow going up. This make Yoona laugh again.

“I am sorry but it true, oppa not my ideal at all,” Yoona said.

“I feel sorry for you, what should we do you are stuck with me forever,” TOP said with a smile.

“It ok, I don’t think I care much as long I am happy,” said Yoona honestly.  TOP take Yoona hand and hold it tight, “I will make you happy, I promise.” Yoona smile because deep inside her heart she knows TOP will keep his promise to make her happy. She thinks she start to trust him.

“Oppa, I don’t really have any relationship before. I was restricted from having any,” explain Yoona looking at her hand that holding TOP hand. TOP nod his head. He understands as an Idol it was hard for them to have any relationship. They have kept it a secret if they have too.

“Oppa, I think it your time now. You should answer my questions,” Yoona said. TOP nod his head to show he waiting for any questions.

“Hmm… I know oppa have many admire, so do you have going out to any of them?” Yoona asked.

“Yes I go out with some of them but it just for fun. Have some drink and go out for lunch or dinner,” TOP said.

“Hmm… honestly I am not a good boy. I don’t pay attention to any girls but they keep come throwing them self at me. I don’t have any serious relationship accept when I was at high school,” TOP said looking at Yoona to see her reaction. “I know about that, it on the internet. And oppa make a song for her too,” said Yoona. TOP nods his head, “yeah.. it was on the internet and yes that song was meant for her. We broke up because she asked for it. I know she has to and she also want me to forget her because she want to see me success. I feel hurt and it was so hard to forget but times heal everything,” explained TOP.

“You must really love her back then?” Yoona asked. She really wants to know how much TOP love her ex-girlfriend.

“Yes I am. She was my first love. I give her everything I have; I mean it my first time fall in love,” explained TOP.

“What is her name?” Yoona asked.

“Hae-rin, she older than me but I never called her noona. I just called her by her name,” explained TOP.

“What make oppa love her?” Yoona asked. TOP sighed before he answered, “I don’t know … hmm… maybe because I am still young that time. I think she sweet and maybe because she older than me she more independent. I don’t know, it was long time ago and I never in love after that.”

“Why?” Yoona asked.

“What?” TOP asked back.

“I mean why you never fall in love after that?” Yoona asked again.

“I don’t know, maybe I don’t want to. Or maybe I don’t think I need too or maybe I … I don’t know?” But before he finished it Yoona asked slowly, “Maybe oppa still love her?” 

TOP look at her, “NO, she’s my past. It was long time ago. I don’t have anything left for her and there is no love stay in my heart for her” TOP said.

“But if oppa meet her again, do you think you will sway back to her?” Yoona said in whisper. TOP understand why Yoona voice getting low because she feel hurt. TOP turn Yoona so that she can face him. He can see through her that she was hurt and afraid to hear his answer but still she want to learn the truth.  

“Yoona, you are my jagiya now, you and only you. I will not sway back to her, trust me on this. If ever I meet her again, it just likes meeting an old friend no more than that. I am a husband now and my heart is for my wife only. I promise to you that I will faithful to you and I will always be by your side, forever,” TOP said. He then put his lips on Yoona lips and gives her a brief kiss before he pulls her for a hug. Yoona hug him back.  

After that Yoona push TOP and said, “thank you.” She then try to look away because she are going to cry because she was touch for what TOP saying although he never say that he like her but still she make her feel secure and he make her want to trust him.

“If you going to cry, you can cry in my embrace you know,” TOP said jokingly. Yoona slap his arm and on the same time her tear falling down mixing with her laugh, she lean her head on TOP shoulder.

The ringing from her phone interrupted their moment. She smile and get up to pick her phone. It was from Taeyeon. With a hand gesture she said she will take the call in his room.

“Hello, unnie.”

“Yoona.., are you ok now? You still with TOP oppa don’t you? Is he treating you well? He taking care of you right.” Taeyeon said.

“Unnie, I am ok now. Just start to recovered. Don’t worry,” Yoona said.

“I am relief to hear that. Tonight when he sends you back, ask him to come inside. We should interrogate him. It is a custom. Tell him that, will you,” Taeyeon said with a cuckle. 

“Ok, unnie. But can you be lenient to him,” asked Yoona with a small laugh.

“We see about that ok. So have fun ok.” Taeyeon said before end the call.

Yoona walk back to the living room and seeing TOP lie down on the sofa with close eyes. She took a sit next to him. He then look at her and make some room beside him and ask her to lie down next to him on the sofa. Yoona shake her head, but TOP do a pleading face which look so cute and so difference from his manly character. Yoona give in with that and lie down next to him by putting her head on his arm with her back meet his front. TOP put his other hand on her waist it kind like hugging her from back.

“Yoona, I have been thinking. If ever anything happens in the future that can affect our relationship or worse our marriage, can you remember that I am not a person who betrays promises he made. Always remember I only have you in my heart. No matter what happen.  Remember what I said before, you are my jagiya now and forever… Jagiya… honestly … I never call anyone with that. This is my first and I think I like the sound of it… err… so can I call you that? ” asked TOP whispering at Yoona ear. Yoona smile before she nods her head.  Does he mean that, she the only one in his heart? Does it the same meaning that he loves her?

“Oppa, do you love me?” Yoona asked but there no answer. Yoona look at TOP and he already dozes off. Yoona think TOP must be so tired because taking care of her last night. Yoona close her eyes and she fall to sleep too.