FIRST NIGHT WE ARE TOGETHER....

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

 

After she do so much persuasive at manager oppa and with a help from SNSD members, Yoona get her way to going back to her parents house with TOP drive her home.  The problem is TOP don’t bring his car. He came with his group using company MPV.  So in the end, Yoona have to ride with Bigbang with Bigbang manager drive them home. As plan, his manager will drop both of them at TOP house and from there TOP will drive his car and bring Yoona home.

Inside the MPV, Yoona who sit next to TOP look so tired. TOP and Yoona sit at the middle sit while Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri sit at the back sit and GD sit next to driver sit. The boys want Yoona have enough space to sit.

“Lean on me,” whisper TOP looking at Yoona who look so tired. Yoona smile at him and without hesitated put her head on TOP shoulder. The boys who sit at the back just smile looking at the couple. It was their first time seeing TOP so caring.

 “Does it still hurts,” whisper TOP. Yoona nod her head.

“Let go to hospital to check it up,” said TOP again with a worried face.

“It ok, I already get a check up and it was nothing serious. It just my body was hurt and I just need to rest,” whisper Yoona with a smile. She closed her eyes. Yoona feel cold inside so she bring her body more to TOP. And because Yoona lean on his shoulder, her temperature can be feel by his so he touch her forehead and it was slightly hot.

“You got fever,” said TOP with more worried but Yoona just close her eyes. TOP hold Yoona hand and it was cold.

“We must go to the hospital,” said TOP aloud. Yoona just shake her head which make her dizzy.

“No we can’t, people will see us,” said Yoona slowly. TOP understand, but looking at Yoona who look tired and pale make his heart ache.

“Hyung, please stop at any pharmacy and buy anything for fever or anything. Faster,” urge TOP to his manager who is driving the car. His manager nod his head understand.

TOP open his jacket and put it on Yoona so that she will not be so cold. At that time, Yoona phone is ringing. Yoona answer the phone;

“Oh omma,”

“Where are you?”

“Hmm… I am on my way,..” but before Yoona finish her say, TOP take the phone from her.

“Hello, mother it me Seunghyun.”

“Oh, Seunghyun ahh. Do you come with Yoona?” said Yoona mother.

“Mother, we are sorry. But can we see you and father next time. Yoona look so tired, and it already too late,” explain TOP.

“Oh.. it ok Seunghyun ahh… and if you come next time, give us the call first ok,”

“Ok, mother,” said TOP and end the call. He then looks at his wife which already sleeps beside him.

“Hyung, are you sure you will be ok,” said Seungri.

“I am fine. She is my wife, I can take care of her and it was lucky she with me tonight. If not I must worried about her all night but cannot do anything,” said TOP slowly.

They arrive in front of TOP villa. Because Yoona was sleep and not in good conditions, TOP lifting her up like a bride and it was like lifting nothing. Yoona is so light. Yoona open her eyes for a moment. She then snake her hand at TOP neck and put her head at the crook of TOP neck before she closed her eyes again.

GD followed TOP when TOP gives a head gesture showing that he need GD to follow him. It was because TOP needs GD to open the door for him. After a while, GD come back to their MPV and leaves the couple.

“I think Seunghyun love Yoona shii. He just doesn’t say it out loud,” said Taeyang.

“I think so, he was worried about Yoona shii,” agreed Seungri.

“Pabo, of cause he love and worried about her. She is his wife,” said Daesung.

“But what if he worried because he feel responsible to Yoona shii, because she is his wife,” said Seungri.

“I know that can happen, but do you ever see him like that. I mean you see yourself that he care for her and that whisper and the way he look at her, those eyes … if I was a girl, I think I fall for it,” said Daesung.

“That why girl throw themselves to him, he has that charm,” said Taeyang.

 “He never use it to any other girls, he ignore them all. We know that he never have a girlfriend or any real relationship accept that one he have when he was in high school. But I think he is more … I agreed with Daesung, if I were girl I also think I fall for him,” said GD.

“Of cause girl will fall for him, he run to her when he heard that she is hurt. What more do you want from a boyfriend,” said Seungri. The other nods their head.

 

 At the same time, TOP put Yoona on his bed. He then go and bring a bowl of water and a small towel. He wants to put the wet towel at Yoona forehead before he realized Yoona are still wearing her outdoor entire. He then look at his wardrobe and pick something for Yoona wear and without thinking more he just pick his loose shirt. He then starts change Yoona entire with his loose shirt. He put away his manners because of his worried. Yoona seem like unconscious and it worried TOP so much. She is talking in her unconsciousness. TOP then put the wet towel on Yoona forehead. Then he put a thermometer in Yoona ear and get the measure and it make him more worried because it was 39.4. He doesn’t know what to do because this is his first time so he take out his phone and call the only one he can reliance.

“Omma, what will you do to someone have a high fever?” ask TOP.

“Whaeyo?”

“My wife, she got a fever?”

“Bring her to hospital,” said his mother.

“I can’t do that, people will know about us,” said TOP.

“Wet her whole body with wet towel, not just her forehead. Before she fall to sleep ask her to take a medicine first. Make sure she drinks a lot of water, if she fall to sleep wake her up every one hour, and you also can use small spoon to put water on in between. Make sure her temperature back to normal,” said his mother.

“Ok, I got it. Thanks omma,”

“Do you want me to come?” ask his omma.

“No, it is ok. I can manage my own,” said TOP and end the phone call.

With the instruction, he walks to his kitchen and bring bottle of water and a glass back to his room. He then tries to wake Yoona up so that she can take her medicine and drink a glass of water. TOP stayed all night. Yoona was sweat so much and wet her cloth and bed, before her fever broke up. TOP take her temperature and it not that high like before. TOP was glad, and when he wake Yoona to drink a water she not reluctant like before and take a full glass of water. TOP put Yoona back to sleep and he keep put a wet towel on her forehead. He brushed his finger on Yoona cheek;

“I don’t know what I feel for you right now, but I know deep inside my heart, I am yours,” whisper TOP at the sleeping Yoona.

It was dawn when Yoona tries to open her eyes but her dizziness makes it difficult. She tries to bring her right hand to her eyes but something is holding it tight. Slowly she opens her eyes and there he is the one who hold her hand, her husband. He sleeps on the floor with his head on the bed and his hand holding her. He must be tired after taking care of her all night. Although she cannot totally remember what really happen but she still remembers when TOP wake her up and push a water for her to drinks. Yoona tries to put away some hair from his forehead and look at his face feature. He manly look was now looks so peaceful. Yoona touch his tall nose, his cheek … she must be lucky to have someone like him to be her husband. She feels gratefully for what he did last night.

“Hmm.. ohh.. do you need anything, do you want to drink?” ask TOP wake up in surprise when he feel Yoona touch on his cheek. Yoona just shake her head and clear her voice;

“Oppa.”

TOP look at her and wait for what she need with a caring eyes,

“Can you hold me?” ask Yoona. TOP was surprise for what she ask for but still he stand up and take a sit next to Yoona on bed. He lay beside her and put her head on his arm and he hug her.

“Get back to sleep, I am here for you,” whisper TOP holding Yoona in his embrace.  

Yoona close her eyes and she feel safe and sound and with that she back to sleep.

 

--------------------------

Thanks for all the comments... and thanks for love this story................. and thanks for subscribing it............

 

AILYNN