STUPID OR ROMANTIC

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

But the hours become days, TOP still cannot reach Yoona and it make him frustrated and distress.

“Hyung, are you going to sleep here?” asked Daesung when TOP lying down on the sofa in their house.

“You already camping here for three days, don’t you miss your house,” said Seungri.

“Just leave me alone,” said TOP closing his eyes.

“Do you come up with a new idea to beg to your wife?” asked GD with a smile. This is their first time seeing the stupidity of their hyung but in the romantic way. This past three days, his hyung have come up with most stupid idea to woo his wife back. On the first day, he depends on his phone tried many times to call his wife. He called her members and called her manager as well. And he came up to send her more than hundred text message telling his sorry. But it was wasted of time because Yoona shii seem very firm with her decision to ignore her husband. Then the second day, he try to call his wife again but still been ignored. So he come out with the ideas to send her  more than hundreds bouquet of flowers that as Sunny mention to Seungri has taken all the space in the SNSD house and in every single flower have a sorry card on it with his hand writing.

And for today, here he is; his hyung closing his eyes and he know any minute now he will come up with his new ideas. He is really an intelligent man to come up with romantic and stupid ideas like that. If it was a normal people they just go and knock the girl door and ask her to forgive him but GD think that the idea to go and just meet his wife never come across to his hyung head. He shakes his head. He and the other boys tried to help his hyung by asking Yoona by them self to forgive his hyung but Yoona said she want TOP hyung learn some lesson to at least care for her feeling if he still cannot been open up his feeling to her. They tried to tell Yoona that his hyung love her and with that Yoona nods her head and told the boys she love him too but she want TOP know that she is hurt when he care his ex-girlfriend more than her feeling. She also wants to know if TOP hyung really over with his first love because she don’t want to be the second choices and to be the second in his thought, not now and not in the future because it hurt her so much.

So in the end he and the boys agreed to Yoona to just leave his hyung to come up his own way to beg his wife forgiveness.

“I get it,” said TOP sat up from his sleeping position and looking at his group member.

“What did you get it?” ask Seungri.

“She cannot say no to that, she have to come and see me,” said TOP with his evil smile.

“What are you going to do?” asked Taeyang don’t really like that evil smirk smile from his hyung.

“Just wait here, because I need you guys later on,” said TOP walking to bathroom. The boys just look at him with curiosity.

“Did you guys think he will do something more stupid today?” ask Taeyang to the boys. But before they can come up with the answered for the question they heard a big crash inside the bathroom and with that they run to see what happened to their hyung.

“HYUNG, are you OK?” asked Daesung knocking the door. With that TOP open the door and a blood on his hand and the splinter of mirror glass is everyway with a blood on the floor.

“Can you guys send me to the hospital now? I think I have put too much pressured on and the damage is more than what I imagine it will be.You see if I just punch the mirror it not really give an impact so I think it more if I slam myself on it with my body, don’t you guys agree?” said TOP with smile.

“YOU STUPID, IS THIS THE IDEA YOU HAS COME UP WITH,” bellow GD.

“Oh sorry for the mirror, I will buy you a new one,” said TOP start walking to the front door.

“So what are you guy waiting for, I cannot drive myself. So someone must drive for me and I think my blood have lose so much now,” said TOP. With that the guys rush to him and start walking with him to the car.

Inside the car, GD still muttering under his breath of his stupid hyung and it make the other just listen and nod their head. TOP just keep his silent because he start feel dizzy and his hand really hurt. He start feels light head and slowly he thinks GD voice become soother and with that he passes out at Taeyang shoulder who sits next to him.

“HYUNG!!!!!” said a panic Taeyang.

 

____________________________________________________________

I am sorry for make my story in short chapter .... it just I want to update as soon as possible .... sorry ... and here is the stupid TOP come up with the idea of forgiveness.... 

 

Next chapter is how Yoona will act with his stupid husband idea ....

 

AILYNN