Why don't you like SHINee?

Our SHINee vacation!

Mi-Sun's PoV.

I decide to take the short way home and make it just in time for some TV. The shortcut goes through 'Wong's Kitchen' one of my favorite restaurants of all time! I love it so much because they treat me like family (the owner is my Uncle so he HAS to). As soon as I step through the door, my Uncle greets me excitedly.

"Mi-Sun! Look at you, you've grown so much since the last time I saw you!"

"Um, I'm pretty sure I came here yesterday, Uncle."I chuckle.

"Yes you did, and I'm pretty sure my memory gets better with age. I'm almost 60, cut me some slack!"

I laugh then sit down at a nearby table. Uncle Wong sits with m and stares at me for a long time. I finally get annoyed and try my best not to sound rude.

"Yes...Uncle Wong?"

"There's something wrong with you." He points out.

I let out a large sigh and nod, "How did you know?" I ask sarcastically. He points at the paper cut on my middle finger and states, "Another job interview gone wrong I assume." My temper bubbles over and I can't help raise my voice at him, "Yes, Uncle! Another failure attempt to get a job! Happy now?" I can feel angry tears push at the back of my eyes so I bite my lip to delay the flow. Uncle sees this and motions for a waiter to come to our table. He asks for some napkins and a bowl of soup then turns back to me.

"Don't be upset, you'll get a job someday. Patience my dear, patience."

I smile at his wise words and look down at the palms of my hands. Uncle always knew how to make me smile, especially when I'm mad. The soup comes and I completely dig in while he goes back to work. I'm forced to stop eating when my phone vibrates and there pops Ha-Ra's picture. 'Yuri-Slave!' Is her name on my phone. I answer.

"Yo! What's the deal, I'm eating right now."

There's heavy breathing on the opposite line then a loud piercing scream. Hae-Ra's words come out in a flash.

"SHINeesgonemissingandIdon'tknowwhatI'mgonnadocauseilovethemsomuch! Mi-Sun! Otokae!!!"

Hae-Ra puts up a fit of crying as I slirp down the rest of the hot goodness. I put down some money, salut Uncle Wong and walk out the restaurant. "Hae-Ra are you seriously worrying about SHiNee? They're fine. They're basically grown men! They can handle things on their own. Besides, they have lots of money! When you have money like SHINee...you don't have to lift a finger!"I put my pinky up to the sunlight nd examine it thoroughly.

"Ugh! Mi-Sun, why do you have to act tlike such a jerk sometimes! This could be serious! They could be hurt-"

"By who? The ever insane SHINee fans that stalk their every move? Let em' have it! They dererve it anyways." I catch the bus and stop right in front of the apartment complex. Hae-Ra is obviously very upset with what I've just said. She hangs the phone up on me and as I approach our apartment, she stands there and waits for me at the doorway with both hands on her hips.

Oh great! Time for a Hae-Ra's hour long rant.

Hae-Ra's POV.

Mi-Sun takes a seat on the couch and I stand in front of her with my arms crossed tightly around my chest. She doesn't make eye contact with me at first then sighs and looks up at me.

"Lay it on me, Ra."

"First of all, don't call me 'Ra' and secondly, WHY DON'T YOU LIKE SHINEE! I mean for goodness sake they're 5 frekin' hot guys that can sing like angels! But oh no, 'Big Bad Mi-Sun' has to be all different and hate ttheir guts! What's up with you and SHINee? You used to like them back when you were a-"

Mi-Sun cuts me off. "Don't say it, Hae-Ra. You know how I feel about that word!"

"When you were a..." I tease. She glares at me and sits forward. "You wouldn't dare." I nod, accepting her challenge then say the word she's been dreading her whole life.

"You used to love SHINee when you were a girl!"

Instantly Mi-Sun's eyes close with frustration. For some reason, she hates beinmg called a girl. It shames her in some stupid way.

"You know what!" She starts, "The reason I hate being called a girl is because girls like you make us look stupdi! With your girly hairstyles and you're constantly swooning over the dumbest things! A cute guy, clothes and even, small objects! Why do you guys like small things all the time! Its annoying!"

I let her go on then finally put in my two cents, "Dude, if you wanted a boyfriend, all you had to do was look."A smirk tugs at my face but I try to keep a straight face. Mi-Sun abruptly stops in mid-rant and looks into my eyes with shock and embaressment.

"Don't laugh at me!" Mi-Sun says ecitedly. "I don't want, need or desire a boyfriend."

"Um, I'm pretty sure want plus need equals desire so..."

She throws a pillow at my head and laughs, "What, now you're going all sciency on me!?"

I shake my head at her lack of intelligance but stop as the doorbell rings. Mi-Sun and I look at each other in alarm then slowly make our way to the door.

"I'm not expecting anyone...are you?" I ask. She shakes her head then takes a step towards the door, "Who is it?" She asks, but no one answers. She finally decides to open the door and what I see behind it shocks the heck out of me.