Never find a Love like Yours.

Our SHINee vacation!

Mi-Sun's POV.

So we head back to the room and everything seems ok when out of the blue Key gets up and pulls me up off the couch to face him, "We have to leave before 8 o'clock but there is something important that I have to tell you...all of you."

He turns slightly to acknowledge the others then nods in Onew's direction.

"What's going on?" Hae-Ra asks uneasily.

"Mi-Sun, you're getting married in a couple-"

"Whoa, whoa, what!?" I gasp, "No I'm not."

"Yes you are." Key assures.

"No...I am not." I say firmly.

"Yes you are." Key's serious face has me confused for a second.

"What are you talking about?"

"Mi-Mi, honey. Chad wants to marry you!" Mother stands up and smiles, "Isn't that great!?"

I look away in disgust and manage to take a glance around the room. "So...you guys knew...and never told me?"

"Mi-Mi, we are so sorry! We just didn't want you to get upset-" Hae-Ra tries.

"Well, it's too late! I'm already upset! You guys kept this huge secret away from me! I thought you were my friends!" I turn my back on all of them and sigh deeply. 

"Mi-Sun, baby, don't be mad. Please don't be mad."

Key rubs my back and suddenly I snap. I can't hold it in anymore and burst out laughing. Hae-Ra joins in too and we laugh for what feels like forever.

 "Mi-Sun..." she gasps between laughs, "...I swear...you should have seen the looks on their faces!"

We double over once more while Key stands there and watches. Finally the laughing stops and I'm able to take a deep breath, "Key...guys...I already knew about the marriage plans. Hae-Ra told me about it as soon as you found his phone. No worries, I have a plan that'll get rid of Chad-the bastard easily."

"You call him a bastard too!?" Onew gasps.

Key shakes his head then grabs my shoulders roughly, "Did you know that he's trying to get me arrested for 'stealing' his stupid phone!?"

Gasps explode throughout the room and I quickly stop smiling, "Really?"

"Neh. And did you know that your family is basically being robbed by Chad's company!? They're making you pay for the entire wedding and their enormous amount of debt."

"Now wait a minute!" Mother shouts, "That is not true! Chad's father promised to pay off the wedding-"

"Well it's not true!" Key shouts back.

"What!? Are you insane!? You...you can't talk to me like that! Mi-Sun, control your friend!" Mother snaps.

I turn to Key and pat his shoulder softly, "Calm down, babe. That's my mom you're talking to."

"Right." Mother nods.

"Mom, will you please shut your mouth!" I turn on her in an instant.

"Mi-Mi-Boo! I can not believe you're talking to your Umma like that!"

"Mother, I need you to leave, ok?" I confirm. "You've been nothing but trouble this entire time!"

She opens in protest but I hold my hand up, "We'll discuss this later."

Ugh! I can't believe all of this is happening!

"Mi-Sun, how come you never told me that you have overdue payments on this apartment?" Key asks.

Oh crap, he's not supposed to know that...

"Mi-Mi-Boo! Is that true!" Mother exclaims

...and neither is she...great.

I sigh and nod in shame, "I didn't want to tell you about it because I wanted to get the money on my own."

Key shakes his head, "You need help, though. You can't pay it off by yourself."

"Excuse me," Hae-Ra puts her pinky in the air, "um...how much do we owe?"

I give a shy smile and play with the loose thread on my shirt, "Uh...$2,000..."

More gasps fill the room.

Wow, they're really dramatic.

"2! 2! 2......thousand!!!" Taemin stutters.

"Dang, Mi-Sun, you got it bad." Jonghyun laughs.

"Thank you, Usher." I spit. 

"You know what, let's go to the park and talk about this further...ok?" Mother stands up and heads to my room.

"Oh!" Key gasps, "Um, Chad wants to combine both companies to make some new one...I'm gonna go change now."

He quickly walks away with the others, leaving me there in the living room...alone...with all this on my mind.

Thanks Key.

 

- - -

Key's POV.

This picnic thing wasn't such a bad idea after all. I mean, the guys get to have fun and get some fresh air while I get to spend this time with my lady who, by the way, looks really good in those shorts.

I take another glance at her and she catches me.

"What?" She smiles.

"Nothing..." I assure, "I just really like the way your wearing those shorts."

She laughs then slaps my arm, "You're too much...now tell me more."

I laugh, "Um, you're hair smells like..."I take a quick whiff of her hair and smile, "...like strawberries, you match today..."

"I know right! And I picked this out too!"

I give her a sarcastic high five then reach my hand up to pull a leaf off of a nearby tree. I inspect it for a long time then hand it to ma babe, "For you, keep it. It's special..."

She holds it in front of her then throws it on the ground, "I don't want this!" She laughs, "Give me a good present. A real one." She grins.

I shake my head, "Nah, I don't think you deserve one."

"Oppa!" She whines, "I would really like it if you got me a present and I was hoping you would...pwease!"

I laugh but don't say anything. She takes this as a no and pouts, stomping her foot once or twice to get my fleeting attention.

"Mi-Sun, I-"

"Hmph!" She pouts again.

"Your aegyo is cute but-"

"Cute!? But!? But nothing! I'm freakin' adorable, Key! You know you can't resist this!"

I put my hands up in defeat and smile, "You know what," I grab her waist and pull her to me, making sure she's as close as possible. "you're absolutely right."  

She looks up, stunned and ultimately flustered, "Ya...! W-What are you doing?" She stutters.

"In fact." I continue, "I could take you down right here, right now."

She tries unsuccessfully to pull away but I keep her close, "I thought we were taking a nice walk through the woods...what are you-"

"-Hush, my darling." I finalize, "Come with me."

I grab her wrist and pull her deeper into the woods. 

~~~~~~~~<3

 

Taemin's POV.

Hae-Ra looks exceptionally nice today-

"Ya!" She yells, "Take a picture of that over there! Over there!"

I turn to the right and snap a picture of a Blue Jay perched on a long branch. It flaps its wings twice then takes off after the snap. I put the camera down and turn to Hae-Ra, she's standing in front of a tree holding onto her hat and putting up a peace sign.

"Take the picture, Taemin!" She beams.

I slowly put the camera up to my face but don't take it yet.

 Man, how is this beautiful woman all mine? How does all of this belong to me? I must be the luckiest man alive to have someone like Hae-Ra. And she's mine, all mine.

"Did you take it yet?" She persists.

It's sad cause we're leaving now...I wish we could stay longer, I wish I could be with her forever...

"Taemin...Can you hear me...? Yoo-hoo...!"

I snap out of my thoughts and nod, "Neh, let's take more pictures."

She stops smiling and comes over to me, taking the camera away from me as she goes. She stares at me for a long time then quickly pecks me on the cheek.

"What was that for?" I laugh.

"I just feel like this is the last time we'll see each other in person, you know? I wanna make it special. No pictures, no poses, just me and you...nothing else."

I nod and she slowly slips her fingers through mine. We walk through the dirt path looking at nature and talking every so often.

"So," Hae-Ra starts, "I never got to answer that question you asked me when we first met."

"What question?"

"Um, you randomly asked me why I kept calling you 'my Lucifer' and I couldn't answer that because I had no clue what you were talking about. What were you talking about?"

I scratch the back of my head and give a nervous laugh, "Oh...that...you see, I used to have dreams about you and me."

"Oh really?" She grins.

"N-Neh..."

"So how did they go? Explain them to me."

"I shrug, "There's really not much to tell."

She stops walking and glares at me, "Tell me, Oppa! You can tell me anything!"

"Fine," I sigh, "but don't laugh. The first one-"

"-Oh, so you had more than one?" Hae-Ra smirks.

"Whatever. In the first dream, I was tied to a chair in a dark room then the lights and there you were, standing in front of me and stuff...before we kissed or we were supposed to anyway, you called me your Lucifer and then I woke up."

Hae-Ra nods then smiles in astonishment, "Whoa...that sounds like something I'd actually do! Are you sure this didn't actually happen?"

I laugh, "Yes, I'm sure. The second dream was, the guys and I were standing in this really pretty bright aisle. It kinda reminded me of a wedding hall but I don't know. It was all white and they were singing 'Replay' acapella. Out of nowhere, I heard this beautiful angel's voice and turned around to see that it was you. You looked so...amazing to me but at the end you came up to me and said, 'Kiss me, my Lucifer'."

"Aw, that is so sweet!" Hae-Ra squeals. "You know what would be really nice..."

"What?"

"...maybe at the wedding...nothing hehehe." she gives an evil laugh then tries to run away. I think fast and quickly grab her wrist, pulling her back to me and smile, "Uh, Hae-Ra, there's something I've always wanted to do."

She looks up in confusion, "Taemin..I-"

I get down on one knee and reach into my pocket. Before I can even pull out my surprise, Hae-Ra gasps and waves her hands at me, "Aniyo!"

"What's wrong?" I ask still holding the velvet box in my pocket. Hae-Ra drops to her knees and faces me, "Taemin, I love you but...this is so sudden!"

"Wait, what are you-"

"I don't wanna marry you now, I mean...I'm not ready to get married yet! I wanna live my life out (with you of course) then we can get married-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hae-Ra, who said anything about getting married?" I ask.

She looks up in embarrassment and her face turns beat red, "I thought..."

"Yeah, you thought wrong." I confirm. I take out the little blue box and open it in front of her exposing a pair of beautiful couple rings. Hae-Ra gasps and covers , "Omo, a couple ring! Taemin-" she stops speaking and picks up the smallest one, examining it in every direction. I take it from her and slowly slide it on her finger, smiling as I go. 

"Hae-Ra," I start, "I don't really know what to say but I'm gonna do my best."

She nods as tears fill her eyes.

"Hae-Ra, you're everything to me. From the moment I saw you, I knew that you were mine. Your smile, your personality, everything about you drives me crazy. I don't think I could ever find someone as kind and as amazing like you and that's why I don't want this to end. I'm giving you this ring as a remembrance of what we have. Love. I love you, Hae-Ra and I don't want you to forget that."

Tears slip down her cheeks and before I can say anything more, she crashes her lips to mine in a long and passionate kiss. After a while she breaks the kiss and stares into my eyes, "I will never forget this. Taemin. I promise."


-Musician

             Idk bout u guys but I found that soooo beautiful!!

...even cried a little bit... ')

DON'T GO SHINee!! WE NEED U!!!!

QUESTION!!! : Do you REALLY think I'm gonna let SHINee leave???

lol this shud be easy.