Saturday

Our SHINee vacation!

Mi-Sun's POV.

"Sunnypoo what's going on out here! One minute I'm in the room fixing your clothes and what not then the next thing I know, there's a loud crash and your friend is unconscious! What's going on!?"

I take a seat in the armchair and rub my temples, "Mother, this is none of your business."

"Sunnypoo, I have every right to know! Tell me what's going on!"

I stand up and point a hand in her face, "Why don't you tell me what you're doing here! I mean, you haven't been here in years! Why now? What's the big emergency?"

"I just came to see my daughter off, that's all."

I stop steaming for a second and take a step back, "Wait, what are you talking about? See me off-"

"Um, Mi-Sun, can I talk to you for a sec?" Key grabs my arm and pulls me over to him. "I don't think this is the right time to do this...you should try and fix things with Hae-Ra, not point fingers at your mom."

"But I-"

key shakes his head, forcing me to shut up. "Go make up with your Yuri-Slave."

I laugh, "You remember that?"

"Of course."

He pecks me on the lips and I head into my room. There, Hae-Ra lays with her back towards me. Her shoulders jerk slightly indicating that she's still crying.

"Hae-Ra...?" I whisper.

"What?" She snaps back.

Here we go...

Key's POV.

"We need to have a meeting." Jonghyun announces.

"But it's only the three of us. Minho's gone...again, Taemin's refusing to leave Hae-Ra's room and Mi-Sun's mom...she's cooking." Onew points out.

"Whatever!" I snap, "Alright, what's on your mind, Jonghyun?"

He takes a seat on the couch in front of me and nods silently, "I think it's best we leave."

"WHAT!?" Onew and I yell simultaneously.

He turns his head away in annoyance, "Are you guys gonna do that the entire time?"

"No." We say together.

He shakes his head, "Listen, I know it was fun and all and you had your little love affair with Mi-Sun but we can't stay here forever."

Onew sits back and rubs his hands together, "We know that but can't we just stay until the summer ends?"

Jonghyun shakes his head, "Nah, we can't. We can't just leave the fans waiting all for some stupid love affairs."

"It's not stupid." I finalize.

"He has a point though." Onew nods, "We can't just stop performing just to have some fun. Work first then pleasure."

I sigh, "So when do we leave?"

"Monday." Jonghyun finishes.

I nod then walk into the kitchen and pour a glass of water. So we're leaving... I think about Mi-Sun's face and how we just made up. It kills me but Jonghyun really does have a point. We have to leave.

 

Mi-Sun's POV.

For the first time in months, I take up my iPhone and click on a SHINee song. It's 'Best Place' one of my favorite songs of all time. It makes me happy...I like being happy. Hae-Ra grabs the laptop off of the table and starts typing away.

"Ya Mi-Sun since we made up and all, do you think Minho will forgive me?"

"Even though you slept with Taemin...not too likely, but what do I know. I'm babo remember?"

She smiles, "Yes, you are. Maybe they'll make up on their own then I can talk to him..." she clicks on something then smiles, "Wow, they don't do any justice for Taemin."

"What do you mean? Who?" I ask.

"These pictures. They all look...boring. They're not good compared to the real thing, though."

"Oh?" I question.

"Yeah!"

"So how was it?" I ask mischievously.

Hae-Ra smiles and tosses the laptop off her lap, "It was amazing! I mean-"

"-Excuse me, ladies. May I come in?" It's mom. 

I nod while Hae-Ra folds her legs in anticipation, "What's up, Mrs. Kwon?"

"I um...Sunnypoo I'm sorry. I never meant to into your business and make matters worse but I have to tell you something."

I nod again, "Go...go ahead."

"Your father and I have decided that it's best that you take that offer from Chad. He's a really nice man and likes you very much. Why won't you give him a chance?"

"Mom! I don't want to talk about this. Chad is a jerk-"

"All because he hurt you once? Honey, you have to let that go!"

I sigh, "Mom...the reason why I can't is because I'm seeing someone."

"Omo," she gasps, "who? Is it one of those boys out there?"

I blush, "His name is-"

"Hey, Mi-Sun can we talk for a minute." There in the doorway stands Key. 

I smile, "Thank goodness."

I step into the hall with him and face him, "So, what do you want to talk about?"

"Um..." Key sighs, "...we're leaving."

WHAT!? NOOOOO!!!!