Back Home & Some unexpected surprises...

Our SHINee vacation!

Key's POV. 

We pull up at the front of the apartment and everyone gets out. 

"Pretty fun night we had, huh guys?" I announce.

There's a mixture of answers that follow. 

"I think we should go back tomorrow." Jonghyun beams. He looks at the mirror on the car and rubs off some red lipstick smudged on his cheek.

"Yeah, I second that..." Onew laughs then straightens his torn shirt.

"Those fangirls really ate you alive, huh Onew?" I smile. 

He nods then slowly limps into the building, "I think they stole my bracelet though..."

Mi-Sun stands by my side and kisses me on the cheek, "My night was wonderful! I've never felt so..."

"Special?" I finish.

She punches me on the shoulder, "Ya! Don't finish my sentences! It's annoying." Then walks away. 

"What about you Tae-"

I turn around to face Taemin but am greeted by something different. It's him and Hae-Ra making out all passionately and what not. I shake my head then call him again, "Taemin...Taemin...you-hoo! How was your night?"

He finally stops off Hae-Ra's face then stares at her and smiles, "My night...was perfect."

They both start laughing like it's some sort of insider then Hae-Ra puts in her two cents.

"Same." 

Then they go back to kissing.

Ugh, I'm leaving...this is disgusting.

 

Mi-Sun's POV.

As I approach our apartment, I find Onew, Jonghyun and a dark figure behind them. I stop before them and point in between them, "Who...Whose that?" I ask.

Onew's eyes try to signal me something but I don't understand, "Um, why don't you...go find Hae-Ra..." He says frantically.

"Why?"

"Because...because she has something...um..." 

Jonghyun cuts in for him, "SHE HAS ONEW'S BRACELET!!"

I try to look around them but stop once Jonghyun mouths something to me. It's Minho...get Hae-Ra! Quick!

Oh shoot! I panic then turn around frantically to go find her but end up bumping into Taemin, who, by the way, is holding hands with Hae-Ra!

"Omo, stop it!" I whisper-yell.

Hae-Ra looks at me with confusion then spots the dark figure behind Onew and Jonghyun.

Minho? She mouths.

Duh! Stop holding his hand! I mouth back then she quickly lets go.

I spin around and there stands Minho, as tall and as displeased as usual. 

"Wussup?" I casually ask.

We have some sort of mind-numbing stare down then he nods and smiles, "Hey. You not gonna open the door?"

"Ah, yes! The door! Excuse me." I push past him uneasily then quickly open the door and flick on the lights. Everyone files in and takes a seat in the living room. It's especially bad since Minho somehow hasn't managed to see Hae-Ra...or the massive hickey on her neck!

"Hae-Ra!" I whisper-yell. "Haaaaaee-Raa!"

She spins around quickly and looks at me, "What?"

Your neck! I mouth.

What!? She mouths back.

YOUR NECK! YOU'VE GOT A HUGE HICKEY!

She gasps out loud then rushes to the kitchen and grabs a dish towel.

"What's wrong with Hae-Ra?" Onew blurts out.

Key jabs him in the rib and turns his attention back to Minho. 

"Hae-Ra, I didn't' see you there!" His eyes light up like fireworks in a starless sky. He rushes over to her and hugs her even though she's trying desperately to hide the mark.

"Yeah!" She says, "Where did you go?" Then today's events hit her and she pushes him firmly away from her, "Wait, where the hell did you go!?"

"Uh-oh, someone's caught..." Jonghyun smirks then walks to the bathroom. "I don't wanna be here when it all goes down. Fill me in on it later?"

Minho looks at her sadly then gives a shy smile, "I went on a walk to try and clear my head a bit...I just wanted to know where my head's at that's all." He eyes Taemin quickly then turns back to Hae-Ra, "But I know now what I have to do."

He rushes over to her and kisses her. Silently all hell breaks loose. Key looks away in embarrassment, Onew itches the back of his neck uneasily and Taemin heads back into Hae-Ra's room silently but obviously heated,

Poor, Hae-Ra...she's in a lot of crap right now...

 

Key's POV.

I don't like the way things are winding down, tonight. Mi-Sun had to give Minho a fake grocery list just to get him out of the apartment! To make it less suspicious, we had Onew tag along but I'm kinda starting to regret this decision now that I think about it...

We're all changing in the living room when something catches my eye.

It's Taemin's back.

There are scratches and cuts all over it. Fresh ones at that. 

"Taemin." I start.

"Yeah?" He says but doesn't turn around. 

I quickly tap Jonghyun on the shoulder then point to Taemin's back and he smiles.

"What's up with your back?" He smirks.

Taemin stops folding for two seconds then starts up again, "Nothing. Why?"

"Well, there's scratches all over it...which weren't there yesterday..."

"Or the day before that." Jonghyun chimes in. 

"Yeah, care to explain?" I cross my arms over my chest and wait as Taemin slowly turns around to face us. For a second, he's unrecognizable to me. He looks much older and ultimately...more like a man. He smiles, "Fell down some stairs, no big deal."

I throw down my half folded shirt and stomp my foot, "Ya! Do you think we're stupid or something!? We weren't born yesterday, you know?"

A thought hits Jonghyun and he smiles, "Omo, Taemin...did you...?"

He shrugs, Did I what?"

"You and Hae-Ra...you guys had ." Jonghyun finalizes. 

"WHAT!?" I gasp then accidently hit Jonghyun in the stomach. "Sorry. Taemin, you two had !?"

He turns back to his clothes, "Well there's no doubting it now, is there?"

Jonghyun laughs then thumps Taemin on the back, "Nice! How was it!?"

"No! Don't encourage him!" I yell then turn back to Taemin, "So...how was it?"

He takes a seat on the couch and smirks, "Um really...tight."

"DUDE!" Jonghyun beams then holds his fist out to him. I quickly push it away and shake my head in disbelief, "Taemin, I told you to steal Hae-Ra away, not sleep with her!"

Before he can speak, the door flies open and in comes Minho and Onew. 

"Hey guys..." Minho starts, "We have a...guest here for Mi-Sun..."

"Who?" We ask simultaneously.

In comes a really beautiful but older woman. She stands in the center of the living room and looks around frantically, "Where's Mi-Sun and...who are you ...boys?"

"Um, who are you?" I ask nervously.

She smiles, "Oh, I'm Mi-Sun's mother."

- - -

Hae-Ra's POV.

"MRS. KWON!!!" I yell then rush over to her. "Long time no see!" 

She looks at me for a second then does a weird glance behind her, "You too but...who are these boys? They're really handsome. Is one of them your boyfriend?"

"I am!" In steps Minho with a huge smile on his face. I look away uneasily and catch sight of an unhappy Taemin sitting on the couch. 

"Wow! Impressive...and he shakes so firmly! Now, what size shoe do you wear-"

"OMMA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Mi-Sun comes to the rescue just in time.

Thank goodness...

She rushes over to hug her mother then they take a seat on the couch. Minho comes up to me and slightly leans next to my ear, "Um...why did she ask me about my shoe size?"

I sigh then shake my head, "I...don't know."

I take a seat on the couch and so do the others. For a while, everything goes alright. We all talk and laugh, SHINee even does their 'Anneyonghaseyo we're Shining SHINee!' bit. Mi-Sun's mom seems like she's having a good time but I still don't see why she's here.

"Mom...why are you here?" Mi-Sun asks straight-forwardly.

She smiles feeling a bit embarrassed, "I just came to say hello...can't I just say hello to my only daughter?"

"Alright Mom, why are you here." Mi-Sun repeats.

"well I wanted to talk about some stuff with you and...omo, Hae-Ra! You're glowing! Why are you glowing?"

I smile in confusion, "What? I'm not...I'm not glowing."

"You kinda are." Onew points out but is hushed by Key.

"Yes, you are! Wow...Minho-ah! You must be doing a pretty good job!"

He smiles and then sits up a bit, "Uh...I don't really understand..."

She smiles mischievously then points at me, "Her face! You have her glowing! That saying was pretty accurate. What was it again... 'Big shoes, Big'-"

"MOTHER! STOP...please, stop." Mi-Sun says. 

"I'm...still confused." Minho chuckles, "What do you mean?"

"Don't play like you don't know!" Mrs. Kwon smiles.

"Oh gosh..." Key groans.

"You two slept together!" She announces, "It's so obvious! No girl would be glowing like that unless she's done it with someone special."

I look down in embarrassment. Oh gosh...

"So, Hae-Ra, how was it?" She asks anxiously.

Minho looks at me in confusion then shakes his head, "Hae-Ra, is this true?"

"What do you mean, 'is this true'!? The evidence is everywhere! Even on her neck! Don't play coy, pabo."

Mrs. Kwon's jokes don't arouse any laughter but causes Minho to storm out the door.

The room becomes deathly silent and all eyes fall on me. Mrs. Kwon looks at the door then back at me, "Omo...did I say something wrong?"