Gonna get ma man back!

Our SHINee vacation!

 

Mi-Sun's POV.

 

"Why are you crying, Mi-Sun?"

 

I look up to see Jonghyun standing above me. A look of concern burdens his face and I sigh, "Nothing. I'm just really...I'm fine, Jonghyun. Don't worry about me, go have fun."

 

He stands there for a second then takes a seat next to me. "Nah, the suns basically gone, there's nothing to do and your crying. I can't just leave a friend when they're like this."

 

I gasp and look up, "I'm your friend? You-You don't hate me? I thought you-"

 

"No, I don't. Maybe Key does but-"

 

I punch him on the arm and get up, "Why would you say that!"

 

He tries hard not to smirk and gets up, "I'm sorry it's just that...you kinda messed up, badly."

 

I spin around and glare at him, "I thought you were supposed to make me feel better! Not make me feel like crap! Besides, I didn't mess up, I just made a decision-"

 

"You mean mistake, right?" Jonghyun smiles and picks up a hand full of sand and lets it slowly sift through his closed palm, "Key really likes you and he told us about your kiss-"

 

I gasp and cover my mouth, "Kiss! He told you guys about that!" I look away in embarrassment and smile. He talked about our kiss! Whaaa! I hope he liked it! I did...kekeke~

 

Jonghyun steps in front of me and shakes his head, "You can stop swooning about it now."

 

"Shut up! I am not swooning over Key! He hates me and I hate-"

 

"The fact that you screwed up and won't be able to his face off whenever or wherever you want." 

 

I laugh and open my arms widely, "Come, Jjong. Give me a hug."

 

"Ya! What do you think you're doing!? Don't hug me! Hug your boy-toy over there! He's the one that likes you!"

 

I nod but still grab Jonghyun into an embrace. He struggles but I still manage to keep a hold of him. I finally let go and look him in the eye, "Thank you so much! Now I see what I'm supposed to do!" With that, I take off on a sprint towards the changing room grabbing my towel on the way. 

 

Key! Don't worry! I'm gonna make things right! I'm gonna make you mine-

 

- - -

-Musician

              I'm ending this chapter early because I wanna have FULL chapters ONLY about the Club. Sorry if it's borring!