One of the happiest goodbyes I've ever heard

Our SHINee vacation!

 

Mi-Sun's POV.

"Ya! Throw the frisbee!"

"AANI! You cheated!"

I laugh as I watch the guys 'play' frisbee. Jonghyun and Minho are arguing about who cheated or not.

"What are you talking about?" Jonghyun asks.

"You had 4 points!" Minho points out, "You can't go from 4 to 7 in one shot!"

"It's called scoring 3 points!"

I laugh and take a sip of lemonade then hand it to Hae-Ra, "This is the life...what do you think?"

I look over at Hae-Ra but she's not looking at me, she's watching Taemin intently and rubbing a beautiful ring on her finger.

"Hae-Ra..." I whisper.

She doesn't hear me, instead she begins lauging when she sees Taemin trip over the frisbee.

"Hae-Ra..." I try again.

This time she looks up and smiles, "Huh? You called me?"

I nod at the ring on her finger and lean over to touch it "What's that?"

She quickly pulls her hand away and smiles mischeviously, "Taemin gave me a ring."

"Omo! He proposed!?" I exclaim.

"No way! It's a couple ring. You wouldn't know about it because you don't have a boyfriend." She sticks out her tongue and snatches the lemonade out of my hand.

"What?" I stutter, "That's not...that's not true! I have a boyfriend! Key's my-"

"Uh-uh..." Hae-Ra wags her finger at me, "...you guys aren't official. I mean, yeah you kissed an allbut he never really asked you to be his girl."

I sit there in stunned silence for a long time then a memory hits me, "NO! THAT'S NOT TRUE! At the beach, we kissed and he asked me to..." I trail off when I remember him asking if we were something and me responding with, 'I think'. I think! Is that the best I could do! I think! I should've said yes! 

"Ha!" Hae-Ra laughs, "You guys never made it official! That !!" 

She gets up out of her lawn chair and skips around in vicotry, "Mi-Sun's still single! Mi-Sun's still single!"

I face palm myself in aggrivation as random families and couples turn their head in my direction, laughing and ultimately pointing.

"Hae-Ra, shut up!" I hiss.

"Mi-SunnyPoo, is still single! She still ain't got no man-"

"Um, is there a problem?"

In comes Key with perfect timing (as usual) with his arms folded across his chst. Instantly Hae-Ra stops smiling and begins to take a seat making me smile.

"Key, tell Hae-Ra that we're a couple! She keeps saying that we never made it official! It's not true...right?"

He shakes his head and unfolds his arms, "Mi-Sun, I thought we already went over this?"

 

"We...we did?" I stutter.

He nods in the direction of the woods, smiles, then walks away. Instantly my cheeks turn bright pink and I look away.

"Oh...n-neh..."

Hae-Ra sits there in silence then snaps her head in my direction, "What is he talking about?"

I shake my head, "It's nothing."

"Nothing!? NOTHING!? WHAT HAPPENED IN THOSE WOODS-"

"-Ya! What time is it!?"

Minho interupts her and picks up my phone to inspect the time.

"7:30. We have to go home now." He sighs.

"NO! NO WAY!" Key fumes, "We're not going anywhere just because that Chad-Chump 'tried' to threaten us! Let's do something fun...together! Don't worry about the time, we have all the time in the world. Right, Mi-Sun?"

I nod and stand up, "Yeah...! So what do you propose we do?"

 

Everyone gets silent for a while, thinking of something fun to do. All of a suden, Onew smiles and rubs his hands together.

"LET'S EAT!!" He screams.

"YEAH!!" We scream in unison.

We run out of the park and head to the nearest restaurant.

- - -

Key's POV.

We head back to Mi-Sun's apartment, talking and laughing. It was one of the best nights we've ever had with Hae-Ra and Mi-Sun.

"I think we all set some really high records tonight, what do you guys think?" Hae-Ra asks.

Mi-Sun opens the door and sits on the couch, "Deffinitley! Onew, who knew you could eat so much chicken! 34 pieces!"

He laughs, "35 actually."

"And Minho!" Hae-Ra smiles, "You ate all the Ramen in the restaurant! They had to kick us out and restock!"

He laughs, "Jonghyun got a few numbers today..."

"Yeah, after he got a sore throat from singing for all of them!" Mi-Sun laughs.

"Ya..." Jonghyun hisses. His voice cracks and we all laugh.

"Taemin-ah, I am so proud of you!" Hae-Ra kisses his cheek and gives him a quick hug, "You won that dance battle between you and that thug."

"And Mi-Sun beat the crap out of him after he refused to leave us alone." I add.

She smiles and takes off her shoes, "Well thanksd for fixing my heel or else I never would have won."

"Yeah," I nod, "that guy bled a lot."

Everything seems fine, Taemin and Minho seem to have made up, Mi-Sun has never looked so happy and the best part is, it's 8:56 and nothings happened.

 

Ding! Dong!

 

The doorbell sounds, making us jump and stop talking. I sit down on the couch and point to the doo, "Go answer it." I tell Mi-Sun. She nods and walks to the door.

"It better not be that jerk." Hae-Ra growls.

The door opens and there stands a girl about 13 years old with tears running down her cheeks.

"Um...hi." Mi-Sun waves nervously.

"Who...who...are you?" The girl stutters.

"I'm Mi-Sun...who are you?"

"Is it true?" The girl stutters.

"Is what true?"

"Are they...here?" She quickly peeks over Mi-Sun's shoulder and looks right in  our direction.

"Oh my gosh!" She screams, "It's true!"

"What are you talking about!?" Mi-Sun asks.

Instantly the girl drops to her knees and starts crying. "WHY SHINee!!? WHY!!? WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO US!! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED YOUR FANS! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO YOUR FANS!!!"

Mi-Sun completely gives up on the girl and slams the door in her face. She turns around to face us and puts her hands up in portest, "What the hell was that!?"

"I dunno." Onew shrugs.

"Me either." Taemin chimes in.

"I...kinda know what it's about." I say.

All eyes turn on me and I quickly walk into Hae-Ra's room, pulling out the CD that Chad gave me. I bring it into the living room and stand next to the TV.

"Um, Chad and I had a conversation out in the hall today and he told me some stuff-"

"We already know about Mi-Sun's wedding, Key." Hae-Ra retorts.

"No, no, shut up, Hae-Ra." I snap. " That's not what I was going to say." I sigh deeply and try to find the right words to explain our situation.

"Key, baby...just say it." Mi-Sun says, "We need to know." She places a hand on my shoulder and I nod.

"Ok, um...Taemin?"

"Neh." Taemin looks up.

"Um, you're being framed for ..."

His eyes light up in shock while Hae-Ra covers .

"WHAT!?" she yells, "But that's not true!"

I pop in the CD and wait for the video to play out. It starts and shows an elevator. Inside of the elevator sits Hae-Ra and Taemin. They're talking but suddenly Taemin comes over and turns off the video, "How do you have this!?"

"He gave it to me!" I yell back. "He said he had many more! He has proof!"

"No, he doesn't!" Taemin spits back.

"Yes, he does! He can mislead this video and say that you her!"

The room gets silent and Minho steps forward, "We have to-"

There's a sudden bang on the door then a loud voice sounds behind it, "OPEN UP! I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE IN THERE!"

It's that girl again but it sounds like she has friends...tons of friends...

I quickly explain the rest of the problem, "I already told you guys this but, Chad's trying to get me arrested for 'stealing' his phone. The police are probably after us too...we gotta go, guys!"

"Oh my gosh..." Mi-Sun sighs. " This is not happening!"

"WE WANT SHINee! OPEN THE DOOR YOU TRAMP!" 

The screaming and banging becomes much more frantic causing everyone to panic.

"I'LL GET THE BAGS!" Onew shouts over the scream of angry fangirls.

"Go call a cab!" I yell to Minho.

Everyone scrambles to get ready to leave while Mi-Sun and Hae-Ra sits there and look sad. I want to go over and comfort them...Mi-Sun mostly but we don't have time for that. Mi-Sun looks over at me and I give her a sad smile then go back to packing.

 

Mi-Sun's POV.

SHINee's leaving...I can't believe they're really going. And like this!? This is so bad. I mean, as soon as I start to like them and as soon as I feel like something good is finally happening to me...it's gone. My first kiss...my first boyfriend...all gone. Ugh, I feel like crying...no! No tears! You have to be strong, Mi-Sun. Be. Strong. I walk into Hae-Ra's room and grab a suitcase then lug it into the living room. Minho picks it up and sighs, "Well, the cabs outside. We're leaving out through the back...down the emergancy stairs."

I nod then sit on the couch, "Well, it was nice knowing you...bye."

"Mi-Sun, don't be like that." He smiles, "I know we've all had our ups and downs and it's been really dramatic and all but...we have to go now. I think we've overtayed our welcome a bit."

"Well, we didn't mind! You guys could have stayed here as long as you wanted!" I say.

Minho opens his arms and nods, "Goodbye, Mi-Sun."

I get up and hug him in sadness, "I'm gonna miss you guys."

"Me too!" Onew says, joinging the hug.

"Ditto." Jonghyun adds, then joins the hug.

"It was fun while it lasted..." Hae-Ra joins.

"Ugh, I hate hugs..." Key growls then enters our circle.

Everyone seems to be there except Taemin. We look around for him and fiind him sitting on the couch thinking and shaking his head occasionally.

"You not joining the hug, babe?" Hae-Ra asks.

"No, I'm sorry. I just...I just can't believe all this is happning so fast; I can't believe we're leaving like this and being accused of such crazy things like this-"

"Taemin, " Key starts, "stop complaining and join the hug, we'll figure this out later."

A small smile spreads across his face and he gets up to join the hug. It ends when more banging sounds at the door. Taemin quickly opens the door to the deck and the guys file out. Hae-Ra decides to go with them just in case something bad happens. They all go down the stairs except for Key. He stands in front of me and sighs, "Well, we're leaving. Goodbye hug?"

I shake my head in frustration.

"Nothing?" He asks.

"Nope." I sigh.

"Oh, ok..." He sighs, then walk out onto the deck.

"No!" I yell then grab him back, "I don't want you guys to leave! It's not fair...why do you have to go?"

He smiles, "Yeah, I do...we do actually. But you can visit...and stuff. Don't be sad."

"Wow, well that's easy for you to say." I mope. "You know what, since you're here, I never got the chance to say I'm sorry for being evil to you when you guys first came. I just hated how you kinda came in and changed things up..."

"How did we change things up?" He asks.

"You guys changed the way I viewed the world, people, guys...love...hehehe"

"Whatever, Mi-Sun." He holds my hand and pulls me up to him, "I remember those times when we'd have our little meetings at night. You remember?"

I nod, "How could I forget?"

"I'm gonna miss them...I'm gonna miss you too, Mi-Sun. You're one hell of a fighter...but you're still my girl and I love you."

I smile, "I love you too, now go."

I give him a quick kiss on the cheek and send him off. "Bye! Don't worry, I'll get everything fixed!" 

They leave and in comes Hae-Ra, sad and tired, "So...what's the plan."

I look at her and give a sly smile, "We start tomorrow."


-Musician

                         NO MORE SHINee!! T.T But then again...they ARE the main characters in the story...<3

Kk, so, I wrote this chapter like a long time ago but AFF crashed so...it went too. :( 

Anyways, sorry I didn't update for A MILLION YEARS!!! I feel so bad but I was busy n all this happened, but I'm back now and I have bigger & better ideas so.......

 

STAY TUNED!!!