I hate the radio.

Our SHINee vacation!

Hae-Ra's POV.

The clock reads 12:01 pm which means I still have another 2 hours 'till Mi-Sun get here.

I hate being alone.

For some reason, I find myself sitting on the couch with a big bowl of popcorn perched on my lap and my phone in hand. I can't stop staring at the window, hoping to see something good but unfortunately, nothing happens. I shift a little bit, accidentally turning on the radio. Cho Bin Cho's voice blasts through the speakers full of excitement and brightness.

"Anneyoung, my Kimchi-lovas! I have sooo much stuff to tell you guys it's unbelievable! First off, EXO-K's Baekhyun is finally-"

I tune him out, still staring into space with such an intensity, I fell my eyes burning.

Taemin...why'd you have to leave?

I sigh heavily and try to pop some food into my dry mouth. It's interrupted with a flashback of me and Taemin the first time he came here. His beautiful face staring into mine with such a passion, the fruit salad he made me for breakfast, even his confession on the beach. Tears well in my eyes as I think about how stupid I'd been to try and chose Minho over him. The last flashback is of us in the woods, him giving me the couple ring I still have on my finger. I haven't been able to take it off ever since I've gotten it, it's just too beautiful. As soon as I look at it, I feel a pang of guilt and sadness overcome me. It feels as though the wind has been knocked out of me and I have no air left. I gasp dramatically and sob quietly into my arm while Cho Bin Cho continues his endless rant.

"SHINee ALERT, EVERYONE!"

My head snaps up at his sudden announcement. My attention is completely on the radio as he says this.

"So...SHINee's back!" He whispers playfully, "SHINee's back...AND they're surprisingly ok!"

I nod since I already knew this.

"BUT!" He screams into the MIC.

I inch forward nervously, "But what...? But what...?" I whisper uneasily.

I can hear the neighbors next door yelling at the radio again, "SPIT IT OUT, CHO!"

"But...they're all so...I dunno...depressed! Ok, so, they went to an interview early this morning about their where-abouts and I swear to you, they all looked dead! Especially Taemin!"

I gasp sharply and bite my nails.

"Uh...my...gosh! So, they were asked who they spent their time with and guess what!?"

"TELL ME!" My neighbor screams.

"Taemin walked out of the interview with tears in his eyes! YES! TEARS! Can you believe that?"

I give a small smile, "I can relate..."

"Yeah, so, as always Minho goes after him...ya know...their little 2min moment...and tries to comfort Taemin but the story takes a turn for the worst! Taemin gets up and starts blasting Minho about it being his fault and...I'm just gonna play the tape so you all can hear."

At this point, my neighbor has decided to shut up and listen. The tape begins to play:

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! IF YOU HAD NEVER-"

The tape cuts off and Cho comes back on, "Sorry about that."

"YOU STOLE...HAE-RA...GET AWAY FROM ME!"

I gasp once I hear my name and new tears fill my eyes. The tape is obviously messed up since it keeps skipping but I continue to listen.

"Taemin, mianhae...but we have to get back...interviewer waiting for us!"

"HATE YOU...MINHO...GET AWAY FROM ME!"

Then it ends.

Cho Bin comes back on and gasps loudly into the microphone, "OMG! Did you just hear that!? Taemin just told Minho that he hated him and who is this...Hae-Ra chick? But that's not the worst part! Key was wearing sweatpants with-"

I quickly turn off the radio and sit there for a long time in shock. The tape replays in my head until I can't take it anymore. I burst into tears and sob for what feels like hours. I miss you, Taemin, I need you back! Please come back!


-Musician

                Sick today :( Feeling like total crap but I updated so now I don't really have to worry about doing it later. 
                                                       I like the new Dazzling Girl picture, SHINee looks really nice in it.