Whoa...

Our SHINee vacation!

Hae-Ra's POV.

In front of me, I see a sad and sorry looking Mi-Sun. Her clothes are messy with food, her hair is messed up and sticking out in all directions. She looks up at me and smiles unevenly, "Hae...Ra! You're here! I missed you! I got...lost on my way...here-"

"-On your way here from where!? Where did you go, Mi-Sun?" I snap.

She sways and stumbles into the room and sits in front of the TV. 

"Whoa...I love this show!"

Taemin laughs a bit and covers his mouth. "Does she know the TV is off?" He asks.

I nod and take a seat next to her, "Mi-Mi, Mi-Mi where did you go?"

"Um...down the street, Took a left. Went into that ally-"

"MI-SUN! WHERE DID YOU GO!" I yell.

"To Uncle's bar. I had a large bottle of Bacardi and it went...down!" She laughs and slaps my knee. The door to my room opens and out comes the rest of SHINee and at the way back, Key. They see the mixed up and boozed Mi-Sun and stop dead in their tracks.

"Is she alright?" Onew asks.

"I really don't know." I sigh, "She went to a bar and had an entire bottle of Bacardi. Now she's drunk."

"Yeah! She knows how to party!" Onew yells. 

We just stare at him then turn back to Mi-Sun. She's staring at Key intensely then gets up. 

"Y-You!" She points then wobbles over to him. "You just put me through...through hell! What is wrong with you? Huh?"

Key looks down in embarrassment and kicks at the carpet.

"Tell me? Why do you...do you hate me?" She slurs, "Ya! Has it ever occurred to you that I like you?"

Everyone stares at her in disbelief but Key. "Don't use my words against me, Mi-Sun. I'm sorry ok?"

She scoffs then places both hands on her hips, "Sorry!? You just told me that you hated me! Now you're sorry!? Well, I'm sorry too, I'm sorry I kinda liked-" She stops then holds onto her stomach. A loud growl emits from her stomach and Mi-Sun gags. She rushes into the bathroom and throws up. 

~The next day~

 

Mi-Sun's POV.

I wake up the next day with blurred vision, a headache and no memory of what happened last night. I'm laying in my own bed with Hae-Ra and slowly make my way down. The door creaks open and I step out into the bright sunlight. There in the living room are Onew, Taemin, Minho, Jonghyun and Key. They look up as I enter and smile. 

"Good morning, Mi-Sun." They say simultaneously. 

I nod then make my way to the bathroom. After a nice shower, I take a look in the mirror at myself and gasp. 

Whoa Daebak! I look a mess!

My eyes are are red and puffy, not to mention the gigantic bags under them! I smell my breath and almost choke.

Have I been drinking? What happened last night? Why can't I remember? Did someone roofy my drink?

Then it all hits me. Key yelling at me, me crying, running out the apartment and ending up drunk at that bar. 

"Wow, I'm a mess." I sigh.

The guys give slight waves when I enter the living room and I nod back in response. Key sees me and gives a half smile but I turn away, I don't need your pity. Hae-Ra comes over and pats my back, "You alright, buddy?"

"Yeah, I'm just a little dizzy, that's all."

I can't help but sneak a peek a Key's face and feel a little hurt. He must really hate me...I've never had anyone dislike me so much... I stare at his face and wonder how things got so bad between us. I kinda thought...we had something...

Tears well in my eyes and I quickly blink them away. No, no more crying, Mi-Sun! Just it up and forget about it!

I make myself a cup of coffee and sit at the computer in the far corner. Far enough to distance myself from the boys. YouTube opens and I type in a song, IU's Peach and listen to it on my Beats Headphones. My eyes close and I sway to the music.

No worries, just be yourself. Don't worry about the guys...they're fine.

Suddenly a hand firmly grasps my arm and shakes me violently.  I look up to find Hae-Ra shaking me and screaming something. I take off the headphones and stand up, "What!? What's going on!?"

"Omo, you have a phone call from that place you applied to! The managers on the phone right now! Come on!"

I race over to my cell phone and answer it.

"Hello? Yeah. Um...tonight if that's ok... At a where? Why? Um...I don't feel...oh, ok. Alright! Thank you soo much! 10:00 is perfect! Thanks! You won't regret this! BYE!!"

I spin around in happiness and jump up and down, "I HAVE AN INTERVIEW TONIGHT AT TEN!!! THEY"RE THINKING ABOUT HIRING ME!!!"

Hae-Ra jumps with me and we scream in excitement.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE GETTING A JOB!!" Hae-Ra beams.

"Not yet, though. If this interview goes well I'll have a job and then we can celebrate!" 

I turn to the guys and smile widely, "I might get a job!" 

They smile and cheer for me. Everything would have gone better if only Key didn't look so...embarrassed. He still feels bad about the whole incident last night and knowing me, I'm not the one to hold grudges. I walk over to him and sit next to him, "Um, Key-"

"No, no, you don't have to say it. I know what I did and said was wrong and I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry, Mi-Sun..."

I smile and nod, "I accept your apology but that's not what I wanted to say."

Relief passes over his face and he smile slightly, "Oh, so what did you want to say to me?"
"Um..." I stutter, "C-Can you help me out with my outfit?" I feel stupid asking this but I have to. I need to look good for my first job interview.

He laughs and shakes his head, "Yeah, sure. I mean, if it's ok with you?"

"It's ok with me...you don't mind though, do you-"

"Alright, stop flirting and just go pick out the outfit!" Hae-Ra yells.

Key laughs and I look away in slight embarrassment.

Shut up, Hae-Ra!

 

Key's POV.

We all sit in the living room playing video games and watching YouTube videos while Hae-Ra orders some food.  
Onew and Jonghyun start cabbage-patching to 'Step Up 3' the game, while Taemin cheers them on.

"Left foot, Jonghyun! You're doing it wrong! LEFT. FOOT!"

Jonghyun pauses the game and steps away from the TV screen. "Ya! If you wanna play all you had to do was say so!" He takes a seat and Taemin jumps up, then shrugs, "Thanks."

Hae-Ra comes comes over and takes a seat next to me. She takes in a deep breath then turns to me, "Key, I'm sorry about how I acted last night. I think I might have overdone it with the smack..."

"You kinda did." I confess, "But it's ok, I forgive you. I know I'd probably do the same if my friend was hut too."

"HEY GUYS!! LET'S TAKE A LOOK THROUGH HAE-RA'S MUSIC!" Minho announces. Hae-Ra gets up and slaps his arm. 

"Ya, Minho Oppa! Don't go through my music! I have...stuff on there..."

He shrugs but before he can press play the door to Mi-Sun's room opens and the person that comes out the room looks nothing like her.

I stare in shock and Minho presses play to a song that describes exactly what I'm thinking.