Round Two

Our SHINee vacation!

Hae-Ra's POV.

My eyes open suddenly and I gasp for air. I'm in Mi-Sun's room, sweating with a dry mouth. I look around and find Mi-Sun laying next to me, drooling in her sleep. I quickly hop out of bed and open the curtains to a bright and scorching sun. I open the windows and a blast of hot air hits me, almost knocking me over. It slams close and I slug over to the mirror.

"Ugh, its hot." I groan.

I see myself in the mirror and smile, I look a complete mess but whatever, no one dresses up on hot days. I strip off my pajamas and put on basketball shorts and a sports bra. I make my way out the room and brush my teeth then wash my face. The water feels so refreshing that I dunk my head under the faucet and come back up with my hair wet and stringy.

Wow! I actually look good like this! Haha!

Then it hits me. Yesterday, the kiss between me and Minho, the way things dramatically changed from friendship to more than friendship.

Wow, all that really happened yesterday. I wonder if he remembers.

I walk into the living room and have immediate De JA Vu. There the guys stand topless and in shorts. This time I don't leave the room, I just breeze through like nothings new. Minho spots me and calls after me.

"Hae-Ra. Where you going?"

I stop and smile to myself.

"Nowhere...why?"

I turn around and the look on his face makes my heart melt. He looks me up and down and bites his bottom lip, "I like your outfit."

I blush and head to the kitchen.

"Ew, keep it in your shorts, Minho." Key scoffs.

The guys burst out laughing and I blush even harder.
I notice Taemin's sitting at the table far away from them. He's not laughing, he's just sitting there. I take a step towards him but am pulled into a hug from behind. I turn my head and see Minho then smile, "Don't hug me!"

I pull out of his grip and face him. He touches a strand of my wet hair and nods, "You should keep your hair like this. You look cute."

I laugh as he pulls me in for a kiss. Yay! Our second kiss! I wonder how many more I'll be getting today....

 The guys stare in shock and Onew is the one to speak, "Waaaa...? When did this happen?"

I open my mouth to answer but hear the loud screech of a chair being dragged against the floor. I look over and see Taemin pushing in his chair and walking away. He looks back with a sad expression on his face then disappears into my room.

"What happened to Taemin Oppa?" I ask.

Minho doesn't respond, he just grabs a bowl and starts cracking eggs into it.

I wonder what upset him...

Key's POV.

So the weirdest thing just happened a while ago. Minho and Hae-Ra shared a kiss in the kitchen which completely blows our minds then Taemin storms out like someone's just spat in his face. What is going on?

I enter the room right after him and sit on the bean bag chair while Taemin switches the 'I love you!' Taemin lamp on and off. The lightbulb begins to flicker then finally goes out. He sighs sadly and pushes the lamp away from him.

"Taemin, what's wrong?" I ask.

He doesn't say anything. So I ask again. "Taemin, what's wrong? Tell me."

He turns to face me and I see his eyes glistening with tears.

"Oh my gosh, Taemin tell me what's wong please?" I beg.

"I like her, Hyung. I like Hae-Ra...and Minho just took her away from me."

"Well, you know Minho's over competitive-"

"THAT DOESN'T MATTER!" Taemin snaps, "Key...have you ever liked someone?"

"Nah, I just sit around and let all this iness go to waste. Of course I've liked someone!"

Taemin shakes his head and sighs, "Well, she's special to me. I've never had an urge to want to know someone so badly in my life! I wanna get to know her, Hyung. I wanna know what makes her happy, sad, what her dreams are..."

I chuckle to myself, well would you look at that, our little Taemin is sprung! 
The things that he says automatically push me back to Mi-Sun.

I know nothing about her yet I was so ready and willing to kiss her! I need to be careful before I end up with kids!

Turning my thoughts back to Taemin, an amazing idea pops into my head and I jump up in action.

"TAEMIN! YOU REMEMBER THAT GAME WE PLAYED WHEN WE FIRST CAME TO THIS APARTMENT!?"

He slowly nods then sits up a bit. "Yeah, so what-" then it hits him. "WE COULD PLAY CONFESSION!! But...that's Minho's girl now, I can't just ask her all kinds of personal questions in front of him, he'll think I'm trying to make a move on her."

"BUT THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE DOING!" I yell. "Just do it, I'll go wake Mi-Sun and-"

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Wait! What's going on between you and Mi-Sun? Are you guys a thing yet or what?"

I blush a bit then shake my head, "Honestly, I don't know what's going on. I mean she's nice and all but...I don't know-"

"You can stop lying now, Kibum." Taemin smirks.

Oh gosh, he knows what's up.

"Fine." I surrender, "We kinda had an 'encounter' late last night and-"

"Omo, you got her PREGNANT!?"

"NO! Taemin, shut up and let me finish! Gosh, you're always jumping to conclusions. As I was saying, we were talking or 'flirting' if that's what you wanna call it and we ended up getting really close to kissing."

I feel embaressed telling him this but don't worry too much, Taemin wouldn't put my buisness out there for anything. He smirks and leans forward to punch me in the arm, "Ya! You guys almost kissed? That's insane!"

"Don't make it any bigger than it needs to be." I regulate. "I'm gonna go wake Mi-Sun up for the game since I don't know a thing about her either. I'm leaving first."

Taemin smiles and nods, "Just make sure you come out of her room a !"

Gaaah! He's just as bad as the others!

"Oh, shut up," I spit,"why don't you go kiss Hae-Ra. Oh wait, I forgot! You can't because she's with Minho. Ha...Ha...Ha..."

Taemin looks down as his cheeks flush in embaressment, "That was cold, Key. That was cold."