The Bedroom/The Dream

Our SHINee vacation!

Hae-Ra's POV.

Everyone gets up and follows Mi-Sun as she slowly walks to my room. I panic and quickly block my door. 

"Mi-Sun, stop. Please don't go in there, it's a mess! I haven't gotten a chance to clean it up and-"

"Get out the way, Hae-Ra." Mi-Sun smirks. I shake my head and clench onto the doorknob. She begins tugging my hand away while I scream and shut the door every time it opens. Jonghyun finally speaks up and takes a step between us, "Ladies! Ladies! Calm down! Now Mi-Sun, if Ra-Ra over here doesn't want to show us her bedroom then we don't have to see it."

Mi-Sun and I stare at each other blankly as he turns to me and smiles.

Did he just call me Ra-Ra?

He continues. "Ra-Ra-"

"It's Hae-Ra." Taemin points out. Everyone looks at him in confusion while he looks away and pretends he'd never said anything. 

He still remembers my name! I do a mental happy dance in my head but try my best to focus on Jonghyun.

"Hae-Ra, don't be ashamed of your room, it could look good for all we know! Besides, a lovely girl like you must design a lovely room to match!"

Now, we all stare at Jonghyun in confusion. Key speaks up on our behalf, "What the- Just shut up, Jonghyun! You're not making anything better!' 

I laugh hysterically as they argue and Mi-Sun takes this as a chance to open the door. With one swift kick, she kicks the door open and exposes my SHINee obsessed bedroom. Inside is a beautiful room completely drowned in SHINee stuff. Posters, magazines, pictures, pillow cases, lamps with Taemin's face on it that say 'I love you!' whenever it turns on. The blanket that covers my bed has all 5 of them on it with a matching rug, SHINee curtains and lastly the words 'I LOVE SHINee!!!' painted in pink on my ceiling. It took me forever to do it without getting paint on my stuff. Mi-Sun pushes past me and steps into my room, "Welcome to the real SHINee World!" she announces. The rest of the stunned members of SHINee file in behind her and take an unpleasant look around. Key picks up a plush 'Key' doll and examines it thoroughly, "At least the shoes match." Jonghyun closes the curtains and stares at his wrinkled face, "You-You have SHINee curtains?"

I look away in embarrassment and watch Minho pick up my MacBook, it has his picture on it with tons of stickers that say 'y' placed carefully around him. He accidentally turns on the screen and screams at my desktop's background. It's all 5 birth certificates of SHINee.

"You...have these?"

I nod then focus my attention on Onew. He scans all the posters on my wall then opens my closet in curiosity.

"Don't open the closet!" I yell but it's too late. The doors slide open and there stands 5 life sized SHINee standees. They all gasp and stand next to them, impressed and somewhat creeped out at the accuracy. Onew smiles at his cardboard look-alike and taps the bucket of chicken tucked under his arm, "Yup, that's gonna haunt me forever."

I hide my face in the palms of my hands and groan, this is so bad! I'm done for! Exposed! They're officially gonna file a restraining order against me in fear that I'll be watching their every move! Oh no! 

"I actually kinda like it." 

I look up in shock and see Taemin standing in front of me. He's a little taller than me, so I have to look up at his face in order to see his emotion. Wow, he's not kidding! He takes another look around then smiles at what he sees, "My favorite part is the Taemin lamp thingy. I turned it on and it said-"

" 'I love you!', yeah I know." I sigh then take a seat on my blue SHINee Bean-Bag chair. He crouches down in front of me, "Don't be embarrassed. I like it! In fact, I wanna sleep in this room."

I gasp then stare at him in disbelief, "Omo! With me!?"

Taemin's face goes from happy to seriously confused in 2.3 seconds and his cheeks turn bright red. 

"No, no! I mean, I'll stay here while you sleep with someone else! I mean, um, her over there! You'll sleep with her!"

He points to Mi-Sun then quickly babbles on. "But you probably don't go that way so you can um sleep here, but not with me! I'll sleep somewhere else! I'll sleep in her room...BUT NOT WITH HER! Just...alone..."

I laugh and watch his embarrassment melt away, " I get what you're saying and her names Mi...I mean -Monkey."

Taemin's eyebrows shoot up in confusion as he takes in my news. "Y--Monkey? Why?"

I shrug, "I don't know. Her parents wanted her to be named that so...that's her name!"

He smiles then shakes his head, "You guys are so...weird." He plops on my bed and kicks off his sneakers, "Everybody out! This is my domain, right -Monkey?"

Heads shoot up in alarm then focus on Mi-Sun. She looks up in surprise and stutters, "What did you just call me!?"

 

Taemin's POV.

I lay down and watch the guys leave then rest my hands behind my head and let out a long sigh. Todays been nothing but a stressful day and all I wanna do is sleep. I hear stirring and sit up, it's Hae-Ra. She's still sitting in the chair just staring at me. I smile, "I'm gonna take a nap now." She quickly hops up and scratches the back of her head, "Oh! Mianhae! I was just...leaving!" She scrambles out of the room and closes the door behind her. Hae-Ra...crazy girl. I close my eyes and wait for my dream to take shape.

---

I'm sitting in a chair, actually I'm tied to the chair. The room is completely dark and very cold. 

"Hello?" I yell out. "Is anybody there!?" 

No answer.

I sigh then try my best to get my hands untied. All of a sudden, I hear a voice a few feet away.

"Hello, Lee Taemin."

A bright light flicks on and I'm blinded for a couple minutes. 

"What the! What's going on! Untie me, now!" I demand. My demands are met with a light chuckle then more talking, "Can't you see me, Taemin? I'm right in front of you..."

I squint from the light then see a blurred figure up ahead. My vision clears and there, standing a few feet away, is Hae-Ra. I gasp at her appearance and try my best not to stare too hard.

"H-Hae-Ra...is that you?" I stutter. She slowly walks forward and stops in front of me, both hands on her hips and a smirk on her face.

"Yes, it is. I've come to get you, Taemin."

"What are you talking about?" 

"Shhh, no time for questions..." Hae-Ra leans down until our faces almost touch. I can't seem to get my breathing correct when she does this.

"Kiss me..." she says. 

I gulp at her words and try to fight the urge to.

"Kiss me, Taemin..." she whispers this time, "...for I am your Lucifer..." She slowly leans forward and so do I. Our lips are about to touch when...

CRASH!

My eyes pop open and I look up to see Hae-Ra on the floor picking up big chunks of a blue porcelain bowl. Soup is spilled all over the wooden floor. I quickly get up and look down at her.

"Hae-Ra, what are you doing?"

She looks up in surprise and her cheeks turn a slight pink, "I-I was trying to bring you some soup when I tripped over the rug and-"

I bend down and help her pick up the broken bowl. She stares at me for a long time as I work then picks up the tray, "Th-Thank you, Taemin Oppa."

I look up and smile, "Just call me Taemin."

She giggles then begins for the door. The dream suddenly pops into my head and I call her back.

"Hae-Ra!"

She turns and looks at me with happy eyes, "Yes...Taemin?"

"I...uh...just..." My heart starts pounding fiercely as I try to voice my opinion. What's happened to me all of a sudden? Am I sick? "...Thanks, for the soup I mean."

She smiles, "You mean, the failed attempt to give you soup. You're welcome, my Lucifer."

I stiffen at her words, "What did you just call me?" but she's already out of the room.