BEACH! (Part 3)

Our SHINee vacation!

Mi-Sun's POV.

Life is amazing right now! I can't help but smile every time I thinka bout what just happened.

I kissed Key and he kissed me back! I had my first kiss!!! Waaaaaaaa!! This is not happening!!! I feel like I could do backflips all the way home if I really wanted to, that's how happy I am!
Key holds my hand and smiles, "So what does this mean?"

I shrug, "I don't know. You tell me."

"Are we...something now?" He asks nervously.

"Well, I think-"

"MI-SUN!!! MI-SUN!!! WOW! FANCY MEETIN' YOU HERE!! WHAT'S UP!"

I stop dead in my tracks and look up. Please don't tell me it's who I think it is!
My eyes catch sight of a familiar tall and very handsome figure.

Chad Richards.

"What y'all doin' here? This is one of my favorite spots in ALL of Korea, am I right or am i right?" He gushes.

NO! WHERE THE HECK DID HE COME FROM! WHY IS HE HERE!

"Why are you here!" I snap.

He shrugs and opens his mouth to answer when he notices that I'm holding hands with Key. For a second he almost looks sad, embaressed at the most, then it passes and he yanks our hands apart.

"The hell was that for!" Key yells. He takes a step forward and comes face to face with Chad. "Man, what's your problem? Can't you see we're-"

"Mi-Sun, I'm so sorry, baby. I never meant for anything to come between us like this! You and I were made for each other! Can't you see that!?" Chad whines. "You make me smile and almost always make me laugh. I can't stand being without you! It's killing me! It's breaking my heart!" He gets down on both knees and clasps his hands together in prayer position, "Please! Please, take me back! Give me another chance! You and I both know that I'm the only one for you-"

"Mi-Sun, are you really listening to this guy?" Key retorts.

I can't really respond because I'm too shocked by what's going on. Iit's all happening so fast!

"Come on, Mi-Sun! This guy is nothing but trouble!"

"Pardon my French but, who the hell do you think you're talkin' to?" Chad snaps. "I've known this girl for a long time! She belongs to me and nobody else!"

I just stand there and don't say a word. It's not that I don't want to or that I like the fact that two guys are fighting over me, it's just that I don't know what to say! I can't...I can't choose!

"Mi-Sun, is this the bastard that cheated on you?" Key asks.

I look down slowly and try my best not to make eye contact, Just keep quiet, it'll blow over soon.

Key turns back to Chad and frowns, "So you are that bastard! What, you think you can just go around breaking girls' hearts and not care!?"

"Mi-Sun, don't listen to him! He's just trying to sabatoge the bond that you and I share!" Chad pleads. He catches my eyes and stares at me longingly. I feel my face burn with humiliation and my body trembling. Why do they have to do this now!?

"Wait...Mi-Sun...do you still...have feelings for this jerk?"

Key takes a step in my direction and looks at me with pure hurt and desperation in his eyes.

I nod and he quickly looks away. "Why? He hurt you, didn't he?"

Yes! But that's not it! I like you too! I like you both! I just can't choose! Please don't be angry with me! Please don't be!

Chad stands up and smirks, "No, I did not hurt her. Everything I did was a mistake and I regret it terribly. Why don't you just run on home and-"

WAM!!

Chad's punched right in the mouth and falls backwards onto the damp sand. I react so quickly that I don't even think about what I'm doing. I push Key out of the way and squat down next to Chad. "Why would you do that!?" I yell.

This time, everyone, even the rest of SHINee are watching. Hae-Ra slowly makes her way to the scene and watches from a distance.

"You're taking his side!? For what!? He doesn't like you, Mi-Sun!"

"YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!" I yell then turn back to the now unconsious Chad Richards.

Key face palms himself and takes a step backwards, "Wow. Wow! This is just, ridiculous! I can't believe you'd take his side after all the bad things he's done to you! Man, what is wrong with you, Mi-Sun! Why are you acting like this-"

"-Just leave me alone, ok!?" I scream. "I don't need you to tell me what is right and what is wrong! You don't know me! Get out of here! GO!" Anger fills me entirely like a furnace that's freshly lit, blazing up and just getting hotter and hotter.

Key nods silently and begins his slow journey away from me, "Yeah, I guess you're right. I don't know you. I really...really don't. I'm glad that you know what you want, Mi-Sun." He snarls, "I'm so glad." He walks down the beach, dragging his feet and pushing objects out of his way. I want to scream out, "KEY, COME BACK! I'M SORRY!" But the words are glued to the back of my throat. I can't do it! Chad stirs a bit and his eyes flutter open, "Mi-Sun, is that you? Wow, you look like an Angel...you're my Angel."

"MAN, SHUT UP!" Onew steams and with that, stalks off after Key with the other guys. Hae-Ra stalls for a second, getting a chance to look at me then at Chad. She shakes her head sadly and follows after the guys.

Mianhae...Key...


-Musician

       I'm gonna be 100% honest with you guys...the story was going a little too perfectly for my liking so I had to mess it up a bit! Sorry!!!