Confession! (PART 3)

Our SHINee vacation!

Hae-Ra's POV.

I hold hands with Taemin and walk back to my room. He sits cross-legged in front of me and smiles sadly, "You're gonna hate me when I tell you this."

"Tell me what?" I ask uncertainly.

He wraps an arm around me and pulls me closer to him, "I love you, Hae-Ra."

"Quit stalling." I elbow out of his grip then stare him in the eye, "What's up?"

"Hae-Ra..." he shakes his head and slowly gulps. "I'm so sorry."

A mixture of nausea and nerves fill my insides. I clutch my stomach suddenly, "What's wrong?"

He pulls my hands into his then stares longingly into my eyes. My stomach gurgles loudly and I feel hot chunks rise up in my throat. I swallow them down, cringing at the bitter taste.

"You ok? You look sick-"

"-I'm fine." I gag, "I just get really nauseous when I hear bad news, that's all."

"Oh. Well what I was trying to say is..."

My face gets really hot as I wait for the news. Sweat drips down my forehead while I fight the urge to gag.

"We're going on tour."

I make the dumbest mistake in my life and gasp. As soon as my mouth opens, a rush of vomit escapes my throat.

 

 

Mi-Sun's POV.

Key scarves down his fifth brownie then reaches for another one. I lightly place my hand on his to stop him, "Uh, babe. You've had enough, don't you think?"

He looks at me in surprise then swallows his brownie, "Oh, yeah...sorry."

I push the plate farther away from him then shift my body to face him, "So what's going on?"

He shrugs nervously, "Nothing. Just the same old same old. Why?"

"Key, I can't help feeling that you're really trying to hide something from me. What is it? You can tell me, you know."

He looks down at the brownies then back up at me. "Well, it but, we're going on-"

"AAAAH! OH MY GOSH!"

Taemin's voice erupts through the apartment causing everyone to look up. Minho is the first to rush into the room and stop, "What the..."

I rush in after him but am cut off by Onew. He bursts through the door, gasps then walks back out. "Oh wow...I'm gonna remember this for the rest of my life."

I push past him and walk right into something warm. I look down to find little chunks of brownie floating in a mess of brown saliva. I look up to find Hae-Ra clutching in surprise and Taemin...well...he's covered in vomit.

"What's going on!?" I yell, "Hae-Ra, are you sick?"

She shakes her head no, "I feel fine! I don't know what happened..." She manages to mumble this under her closed mouth then flicks off a piece of brownie stuck to Taemin's hair. I almost gag at the sight but turn back to Key remembering our conversation. "You're supposed to tell me something, remember?"

He sighs, "Can we just...talk about it some other time? Hae-Ra's obviously sick and Taemin...well...he looks sick too."

"No," I disagree. "Tell me."

"Ugh, look at you. You're disgusting." Jonghyun pinches his nose in disgust then shakes his head, "Guys, we have to go home now. It's obvious Taemin needs a change of clothes and we don't have any here."

I look up in shock, "But it feels like you guys just got here!"

He shrugs, "Sorry, Mi-Sun, we have to go."

I turn back to Key and place a reassuring hand on his shoulder, "Tell me tomorrow?"

He stares at me with pure anger and frustration. Without warning, he storms out the door and into the living room. I follow him out and grab him by the arm, "Key! Where are you-" Without warning, he pulls me by the waist and kisses me passionately. I think about pushing him away but find myself forgetting how to use my hands. I fall right into the kiss until I feel something like a piece of paper placed into my hand. Key pulls away, looks me in the eye then breathes, "I...I wish this night could have lasted longer but it won't. Mi-Sun...you got me, I mean you really got me."

A tear slips down his cheek but I can't say anything. I'm still thinking about the kiss.

"I love you, Mi-Sun. I really do. Sometimes I stay up thinking about you. I think about how much you mean to me and how you drive me crazy. I never got to confess to you and I want to now-"

"Somebody call a taxi!" Jonghyun yells from the room.

"!" Key hisses.

I'm surprised at this but still stay quiet.

"Mi-Sun..." his cheeks turn bright pink as he takes both my hands, "...sometimes, when I look at you I feel an urge to grab you, throw you on the bed and make love to you for hours maybe even days at a time."

I stiffen at his words and feel my body shiver. Just the thought of us together...in that way gives me goose bumps. I feel the sudden urge to speak but Key silences me with another long kiss. I kiss back as sure as day that I've never loved anybody the way I love Key. He pulls me away from him and holds my right hand firmly, crumpling the paper in the process. "I need you to do me a favor. When it's 12 o'clock, I want you to open this and read what's inside. Please understand that I'm doing this out of love. For you, for us."

I nod then with that, he opens the door and rushes out followed by Onew and Jonghyun. They wave goodbye while Minho engulfs me in a hug . He too looks sad but not as sad as Taemin and Hae-Ra. He's managed to wipe off all the crap off of his face and kiss Hae-Ra slowly and sweetly. She kisses him back, with tears in her eyes then watches in pain as he walks away. She drops to her knees and heaves in and out. I stand there, still clutching the paper wondering why everyone's acting so weird. It's 11:46 now. In a few minutes, I'll be able to open the note and read what Key wrote. Hopefully 12:00 comes soon.