Questions, questions and more questions

Our SHINee vacation!

 

Key's POV.

We walk through tons of crazy levels in the club. There's a rock level that Onew and I spent most of our time, a disco section where everyone wore fake Afros and roller skated. We go through Mazes, 90's music room and even one named after us, 'SHINee World' where all the Shawols hang out and listen to each and every version possible of our songs. They spot us and quickly flock around us, "Omo, Key! Saranghae!" They scream.

Onew stands by my side and looks down shyly, "Anneyoung..."

They scream and grab at us in hot pursuit. I lose track of Onew and manage to escape with hands reaching for me. An elevator appears down the hall and I reach it just in time as its about to close. I exhale deeply then turn to the person next to me who held the elevator for me.

"Thank you so much! You don't know...Taemin?"

I stare at him in confusion then rub my temples in aggravation, "Man, what the hell is this place!?" I yell. "There's all these crazy rooms with weird themes and crazy people and some gay guy tried to me and-"

"Key, I don't think I can do this anymore."

Taemin's sudden seriousness catches me off guard and I stop complaining.

"What are you talking about?"

"I can't...I can't keep coming in between Hae-Ra and Minho. They really like each other and I just heard Hae-Ra crying. She's upset cause Minho walked away..."

"Where did he go?"

"I don't know! All I know is that he's hurting Hae-Ra and it's..." he stalls for a second, trying to collect himself. "...it's killing me. I hate to see her like this."

"Dude, come on. Are you really upset that Minho walked out on Hae-Ra? You should be celebrating! You got the girl-"

Taemin turns to me and wraps his hand around my throat and forces me up against the elevator wall.

"SHUT UP! THERE'S NOTHING GOOD ABOUT HURTING SOMEONE! NOTHING! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH THIS IS KILLING ME!"

"Taemin..." I gasp, "...you're choking me!"

He finally lets go of my throat and takes a step away. The rage in his eyes slowly relaxes a bit and he face palms himself.

"Hyung, I am so sorry! I never meant to hurt you like that!"

I cough and try hard to catch my breath.

"Taemin..."

"Yes, Key Hyung?"

I stare at him and cough again, "...you're a SICK KID, MAN! NEVER CHOKE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!"

He nods then presses his back against the wall and slides down until he's sitting.

"I'm sorry, Key! I like her ok? I would do anything for her!"

"You'd even kill your Hyung!?" I scoff then turn to the elevator doors. "I forgive you...for now."
The wait feels like forever, I check my new clock that I took from 'Simon's Death Trap' as Onew calls it and see that its 10:00.

"Key..."

I look down at Taemin and nod once, "Yeah?"

"Would you do the same thing for Mi-Sun?"

I laugh, "Didn't you see what I did to Chad?"

"Yeah but, I mean...would you do it again."

I'm stumped for a second and look away. He's right, would I fight for Mi-Sun? I mean, is all of this even worth it? Does she even like me? Do I like her? Wow, I don't even know how I feel about this girl and yet I'm going through hell for her. What if it's not worth it? What if she's on the last floor with Chad and they're having a good time? My thoughts are interrupted when a loud ding sounds and the elevator door opens. I step out quickly, leaving Taemin behind. His question rings through my head for a long time and I stop before a giant door and sigh, "Is this really worth it? Or am I just gonna get everything I've done blown in my face." I shake the thought off and open the door.


-Musician

                  Almost forgot...thanks for the 1,000+ views!!! LUV U GUYS!!! & I mean it! Ur the reason why I'm always updating so frequently!!!

                                      That's why I've done something special for u guys!!! 

Even though this is chapter 26 and you don't know about this yet......................Chapter 28 has a HUGE surprise for u guys!

Its soooo BIG and I mean HUGE-BIG!!!

I wrote it over the weekend n was like OMG U GUYS ARE GONNA LOVE THIS!!!!

Here's a hint and it's a really good hint!

Chapter 28 is rated [M] & for good reason I might add...*wink*

Let your imagination wonder as freely as it wants to cause whatever ur thinking...

might just happen...lol