Caught On Tape.

Our SHINee vacation!

 

 

 

 

Hae-Ra's POV.

I watch as the men dance in short shorts and tight hot pink tank tops. It's one of the creepiest things I've ever seen in my entire life but I don't say so. They might get offended.

"Can I help you?" One of them shimmies over with neon yellow hair and snake bites. I grimace at his outfit but go back to what I came here to do.

"Excuse me but, can you direct me to the nearest elevator?"

"Why?" He snaps. "What, we're not good enough for you?"

I take a slight step back. "Um...I just need to get back to the elevator. I left my purse there."

He examines his nails coldly then points his nail file in the opposite direction. "Walk down there. Take a left then a right, another left but DON''T enter into the left door. Go into the one to the right of it."

"What's wrong with the room on the left?" I ask.

"These creepy guys with weird horse masks and stuff..." He shivers slightly, "Just go!"

I walk out of the room and into the dark hall. "Alright, he said to take a left, right, left and door to the right."

I do as I'm told and come to both the doors. They both look like elevators for some strange reason. I open to door on the left just in curiosity and loud music blares out. The room is black and white with hearts painted on the walls. Silver and black hearts hang down from the ceiling on chains and the lights are a different color. There are mimes and people with horse heads dancing like there's no tomorrow. It's weird but I decide to step in. As soon as my foot touches the inside of their room, they all stop and the music slows down. The lights go from bright yellow and white lights to blood red. The mob of creepy Mime-Horsemen slowly advance towards me holding hands and chanting some weird curse to a dubstep song. I freak out and pull my foot from out the entrance. Everything goes back to normal and I'm forgotten instantly. I slam the door shut and try not to have a heart attack.

"I'm never going in there again."

The elevator makes a loud 'Ding!' once I push the button. I step in and wait for it to close behind me. Once the door is closed, I sit down on the cold floor the memories of what happened in here flooding back to me.

"Well..." I sigh, "I'm here...I'm back, Taemin."

I feel stupid talking to myself but have no choice. I need to get this off my chest somehow.

"I miss you...us...it kinda being alone." I let out a tired laugh then look down at my stomach, "If only you knew...If only I could tell you that I'm having your child. We're gonna be parents, Taemin. Parents! This may ruin your life, your career...everything! But you can't deny what's happened. This baby is inevitable and I can't and won't stop it."

I look around slowly and remember how nice it was to lay next to him and feel whole. I felt like the part of me that I had always been searching for had been filled. My head slowly falls backward onto the elevator walls as I slowly clutch my knees to my chest. I scan the room once more, preparing to leave when something black catches my eye. I snap my head to the right and to my surprise is a video camera. It's stuck to the corner of the upper elevator walls. My cheeks turn bright red as I think of how stupid I must've looked talking to myself in an elevator. How dumb I must've looked walking into this elevator and took a seat on the cold floor...how inappropriate Taemin and I looked when we...

"OH. MY. GOSH." I gasp.

Slowly I stand up and take 3 steps toward the camera. I stare at it for a long time then see a red light flash at the corner of the lense. I gasp again and cover my mouth.

"No...no way...this can not be happening...this can't be.." then it hits me. "They recorded the whole thing!"

I jam the elevator button with my finger until it opens and fly through the door.

 

- - -

 

"NO! MISTER!" I round the corner and enter the surveillance room. A fat man sitting in a chair stares at the many screens as I walk through the door.

"MISTER!" I say out of breath.

"What? You're not supposed to be up here!" He shouts.

I ignore him and stare at the TV screens.

"HEY!" he yells, "Get outta here!"

I shake my head, "Can you help me!? There was a recording I need you to look up!"

"Sorry, kid but no can do."

I snarl at the cliched phrase and grab the man by his shirt collar, "LISTEN HERE! IF I DON'T SEE THAT VIDEO I WILL NEVER KNOW WHO MY BABY'S FATHER IS!? DO YOU WANT THAT, HUH!?" I lie.

He stares at me for a second then adds, "But you're too young to be having a baby."

"Sir..." I say between clenched teeth, "I am in the process of beating your and throwing up on you! Which one do you want!??"

He flinches, "...when did you say the event occurred?"

"About a week ago." I say. "In the elevator at night."

He nods then searches through the tapes. After a long wait he finally comes across it. The tape slides in and the scene plays out. We're seen arguing in the elevator then talking and then...well...you know the rest. The surveillance man watches in pure interest like it's his job to watch two people get down in an elevator.

"Hey!" I snap.

"Oh, um...sorry." He stops the video and turns to me, "Quite a long night you two had..." then looks me up and down.

I sigh then press the eject button. The tape spits out and waits for me to grab it. As I go to fetch it, the surveillance man places a chubby palm on mine and frowns. "Sorry little miss but you can't take that. It's property of this club."

I think for a while then remember why I came up here. "Sir, who owns this club? I mean, what is the name of the company."

The man sits back and rubs his large gut, "That's an easy one, it's KEELIME CO. one of the best and most recognized club founders."

I ponder the name for a few minutes. "So...you don't know a guy named Chad Richards then?"

The guy raises a bushy eyebrow, "Nope. I'm not too familiar with the name."

"So how did he..." I stop mumbling to myself as the answer slowly starts to click.

"Miss, I'm not following what you're trying to get at." The guy says.

I ignore him and stare back at the paused screen, "So...how could he get the video then?"

He looks to me then back to the screen, "What you mean that Chad guy?"

"Yeah." I say.

"I have no clue." He says, "I'm the only one who works here in this surveillance room so if he has his hands on a copy of this video that would mean he-"

"Oh my gosh..." I gasp. "Chad stole the video."

Both hands fly up to my mouth in an effort to stop me from cursing profusely. Chad illegally stole this from the club and tried to use this against us. He's the reason why Taemin and I had to split up and why that crazy fan came banging on our door!

"That...bastard!" I yell.

"Are you ok?" The guy asks.

"NO! He..." I swallow hard as I come to the devastating truth, "...he ruined my life!"

I stalk out of the room and into the elevator. As it slowly descends I'm still upset but now I have an addition to Mi-Sun's crappy plan.

"I'm gonna get this bastard..." I growl as I make my way out of the club, "...he's so dead."


-Musician

  Took me about a YEAR to update lol I know... Sorry guys. But the good thing about it is I made more chapters!!!

(AND I made it harder for all u BRILLIANT subscribers lol)