Confession!! (PART 1)

Our SHINee vacation!

(Get ready for a SUPER long chapter!)

Mi-Sun's POV.

I step through the door and instantly am hit with the sweet scent of chocolate. Mmh.. My mouth starts to water as I toss my bag on the couch.

"Hae-Ra! I'm home!"

Out of nowhere Taemin jumps up from behind the kitchen counter with his shirt half on and hair sticking up in all directions. Flour covers his cheek and light red hair while his hand tightly grips something that he halfheartedly drops.

"Mi-Sun! I wasn't expecting you to be home so early! H-How was your first day of work?"

His face has guilty written all over it which can only mean one thing. "You and Hae-Ra had the audacity to do your business in the kitchen!? Are you serious!? We have to eat in there you know!"

Taemin's eyebrows furrow in nervous confusion, "Hae-Ra? What are you talking about? I-I was just...uh..."

I shake my head in utter disappointment,, "Don't lie to me."

I rip my shoes off my feet then make my way to the kitchen. Taemin's eyes widen in fear as I approach. He puts his hands up quickly signaling me to stop. "Mi-Sun," he pleads, "please don't come over here. It's a mess and...I don't know...uh...I spilled some stuff!"

I shake my head then step into the kitchen. The floor is covered in flour and chocolate is splattered all over the wall and countertop. A bottle of half empty vanilla extract sits on it's side, slowly leaking out its contents. Oil slides down a nearby cabinet while he fridge door stands there, open and raided.

"What the heck!?" I yell, "You guys used food to-"

"-I was in a rush!" Taemin confesses, "I had to make it before she came-"

"TAEMIN!" I feel my face burn with embarrassment, "THAT IS THE MOST DISGUSTING THING I'VE EVER HEARD EVER HAPPEN IN A KITCHEN! MY KITCHEN! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU AND HAE-RA WOULD DO THAT IN THE KITCHEN!"

Taemin ultimately decides that it's funny to make me look stupid so he stands there with a pretend 'I'm completely lost' face on. "What are you talking about, Mi-Sun? Hae-Ra wasn't in the kitchen when I was-"

"-Yes she was! And I bet she's still there lying on the ground!"

I march over to where he's standing and glance at his feet. Sadly, that's all I see. His feet, a broken electronic mixer and broken egg shells.

"What the?" I start."

"Oh my gosh! Smells likes someone's making brownies!" Hae-Ra comes trotting into the room beaming from ear to ear. Her hair is damp, a sign that she just came out the shower. "Oh, hey, Mi-Sun!" She waves. "Honey, I can't believe you made me brownies! I love brownies!"

Ooh! I get it! They're to trick me! Well those nasty bastards have another thing coming if they think they can outsmart me! "Hae-Ra, you know you were.'t in that bathroom taking a shower! You were in here 'cooking' with Chef Boyardi over here."

She frowns. "No, I was in the shower-"

"Let me explain." Taemin glares, "Mi-Sun thought that we were in here...'cooking' since she saw me with my shirt like this and flour all over the flour."

Hae-Ra opens to speak but I quickly cut her off, "I know you're lying, Taemin. You can't cook remember?"

He only gives a faint chuckle then shakes his head, "yes, Mi-Sun. I can't cook

"-, that's exactly why the kitchen looks so messy."

"Yeah right." I beam. "Then why is the mixer broken? And when I asked you if you used the food to conduct your little X games, you said you were in a rush! You had to finish it before she came-"

"Out of the shower." Taemin says bluntly. "I was trying to hurry up and bake the brownies before she came out of the shower."

I look between him then Hae-Ra, "You guys are lying-"

"No we're not." They answer simultaneously.

You're just being extra." Hae-Ra smiles. She walks over and wraps her arms around my neck then squeezes gently. "You have to tell me about how your first day went." She breathes.

I nod, "Ok, but I still don't trust that bastard. He looks like he was doing something suspicious in my kitchen." I stare at Taemin then point from my eyes to his indicating that I'm watching him.

 

Key's POV.

"Guys! What the hell is going on!? And where's Taemin? Can we please just stop this-"

"-Oh my gosh, shut up, Key! Your voice can get so annoying sometimes." Onew snaps. A hand pushes my back forcing me farther into the darkness. I try to use my hands to feel out in front of me but a rope tightly pulls them back into a knot.

"Haha look," Jonghyun laughs. "he's my little slave."

"I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you." I can hear the amusement in Minho's voice.

"Shut up!" Jonghyun snaps.

"Guys, will you just tell me where we're going? This blindfold is itching the hell out of my face!"
Someone behind me punches me in the back causing all of them to break out in hysterics.

"Stop it!" I yell and try to use my feet to kick them but swing wildly and miss. "Can you guys just tell me where we're going? I like surprises but this one is getting annoying! I feel like your personal slave or something."

Onew laughs, "That's because you are! Should I tell him, guys?"

Minho and Jonghyun laugh then slowly untie my wrists, "We reached our destination over an hour ago! We just took am extra 5 walks around the block to torture you some more."

Once my hands are free, I rip the blindfold from my face then look up. We're in front of a large apartment complex but not just any apartment complex, Mi-Sun's apartment complex! My heart beats a little faster as I turn back to the guys with a huge smile of my face, "But...why are we here?"

Minho checks his phone then shoves it back into his pocket, "Well, we thought that it would be a good idea to say a formal goodbye."

"We already did."

"Key," Jonghyun rests a hand on my shoulder, "That goodbye and you know that."

"I already saw her today and...I should stop talking now before you guys change your minds."I say quickly then start towards the door with joy filling every fiber of my body. As I reach the steps, Onew pulls me back and stares deeply into my eyes.

"What?" I ask somewhat startled.

"...I was just seeing if I could compel you." He smirks then shoves me against the wall, "And it's not gay."
I could almost kill him but I continue up the stairs, "Just shut up and come on."
As we quickly flash by the doors, trying to be as quiet as possible, we find Mi-Sun's door. The warm smell of chocolate seeps from beneath the door causing my mouth to water and thoughts of Mi-Sun and me flood back into my head. I smile slowly then knock on the door. Before I can finish my third knock, Jonghyun stops my hand and looks at me with the same serious face Minho's always sporting.

"Dude, if you're trying to do that creepy vampire compelling thing to me, I get it! You don't think it's gay! I won't say it's-"

"-What Onew failed to tell you is that we're leaving tomorrow."

"Where are we going?"

"Hong Kong."

"...Why?" My heart speeds up at this news and then as soon as the words leave my mouth it hits me. "No..."

"Yes." Jonghyun frowns, "We're going on tour."

 

Mi-Sun's POV.

I open the door and there stands my favorite person in the world, Key!

"Key!" I squeal the stop as I see his face, pale and ghostly.

"You ok?" I ask slowly.

He turns around slowly and faces me. His mouth is still open then he quickly shakes his head and smiles brightly. "Hey, baby."

I blink twice then lean in as he pareses his lips to my cheek. What's wrong with Key? And why are they here again?
Minho, Jonghyun and Onew flood in before I can say another word.

"I SMELL BROWNIES!" Onew announces.

Taemin steps out of the kitchen with a plate of hot brownies and smiles. As soon as he sees Minho, he stops and places the plate on the kitchen counter, "What are you guys doing here?" The harshness in his voice doesn't subside especially when Minho reaches for a brownie. Taemin quickly steps between him and the brownies, "They're still hot."

What the heck is going on!? I slowly close the door and Key shuffles to the couch and sits down with a long sigh. Onew slowly sneaks behind Taemin and snatches a brownie, "Yeah!" he whispers then takes a huge bite. Jonghyun grabs a bottle and sits in the middle of the living room floor,

"Come on guys, we don't have all the time in the world."

"What the-" I start then my eyes land on n Hae-Ra. She's watching the Minho-Taemin stare down with such intensity that I have to look away for her. A large smile is plastered to her face as she looks between the both of them.

"Jonghyun, what is going-"

"SIT DOWN YOU GUYS!" He announces, "WE'RE PLAYING CONFESSION!"

Heads snap in his direction but nobody protests, they silently follow him into the middle of the living room and sit in a circle.

What!?  Am i the only one who doesn't want to do this! I'm tired of Confession! I open my mouth to protest but Key quickly glances in my direction and frowns, "Come sit down, babe."

I smile at his calming words, he just called me babe... but that still doesn't take out  the edginess in his voice not to mention the cloud of tension that's suffocating the room. I sit down and sigh, "Alright, who spins first." Minho raises his hand then spins. For some reason, it lands on Taemin and they both look up in shock,.

"Taemin." Minho says, "You have to answer my question."

I look between the two and see that the huge amount of tension is emitting from them.

"What's your question?" Taemin asks uneasily.

At this point, everyone has suddenly stopped moving. Onew stops munching on a brownie and Key falls silent next to me. For some odd reason, Hae-Ra gasps and bounces in her spot.

"Calm down, Hae-Ra." I say.

She stops immediately and puts on a fake serious face.

Minho opens his mouth and sighs, "Taemin, do you deny ever having feelings for me?"

WHAAAAAAAAT!!!! I gasp out loud and look around frantically, Minho and Taemin...Taemin and Minho...they were... I look at the faces around the circle and realize that everyone's surprised except for Key, Hae-Ra, Minho and Taemin.

"Wait," I start, "what the hell is going on!? You guys are-"

Taemin raises his hand suddenly, his eyes still locked on Minho's. He looks at Hae-Ra, gives a faint smile then nods, "No, I don't deny having feelings for you in the past."

WHAT THE HELL! 


-Musician

                   Yep, if you haven't figured it out by now, they're confessing! Some pretty crazy stuff is boutta go DOWN!!

Sorry it took me so long! This chapters HUGE and I kinda started a new story, "Falling for you." it's really cute. Check it out when you have time :)