Unknown desires Exposed.

Our SHINee vacation!

Mi-Sun's POV.

The last couple minutes of 'Playful Kiss' ends and I get up. Hae-Ra stretches and smiles, "I love that show! It's even better the 8th time. It's sooo adorable how he's a jerk and she's a sweet and innocent girl that would do anything for him. Baek Seung Jo pushed Oh Hani away so many times and she just kept on coming back! Even when she did give up hope, he came running back to her as well! It's like they were meant to be together. They're soulmates from the start! I wish I could find someone like that...wouldn't that be nice, Mi-Mi? "

I smile then pick up the half empty bowl of popcorn. "It sure would be."

"Hey, Mi-Mi..." Hae-Ra trails off.

"Yeah?"

"I know you've never kissed anyone but...why?"

I take a seat next to her and sigh, "Truth is...no one has ever wanted to kiss me. I was always shy and-"

"-Wait, you were shy when you were little!? How come you never told me this!" She interrupts.

"Will you listen!" I snap. "There was this really cool boy at my old school that had every girl fall for him. Even I fell for him but I never told him because of my shyness. One day, he was dared by his friends to ask me out...which he did. He asked me to meet him under a tree at the park one afternoon. He said he wanted to tell me something important. So, I went and once I got there...I saw him kissing some other girl. I thought he was going to kiss me! So I confronted him about it and he said that the 'important thing' he wanted to tell me was that he never liked me and only asked me out because his friends dared him to."

Hae-Ra quickly covers and gasps, "Omo, Mi-Sun I am so sorry! That was so rude of him-"

CRASH!

I turn around to find Key standing behind the couch with a surprised face on. He just dropped something on the floor and is standing there staring at us. My cheeks turn bright red and I look away in embarrassment.

"What are you doing out here?" I ask subtly.

He takes in a deep breath then nods. "Sorry for intruding but I just came out here for...something..."

What is wrong with this guy?

"What did you come to get?" Hae-Ra asks politely.

His gaze shifts over to me and a small smile forms across his lips.

"That guy you were talking about...the jerk."

"Yeah? What about him?"

"He missed out on a really sweet girl. That's all his fault. You deserve better than that...Mi-Mi."

My body tenses up and the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end.

What did he just say to me?

"Are you feeling ok?" I ask in confusion.

Key walks over to the couch and sits next to me. "I'm fine. Are you ok?" He places his hand over mine and smiles flirtatiously. Instead of my heart melting and my whole body trembling with lust, I pull away in disgust.

"Don't try to be all nice with me when you were insulting me just a couple minutes ago!"

His smirk fades and turns into a deep frown, "You just said that you hate SHINee! That's the worst insult either one of us has put out all day! You're such a hypocrite!"

"I am no hypocrite!" I scoff. "Go back in the room where you belong!" I snap.

He smiles and gets up, "You wanna come with me?" Then heads back into the room. I'm left there with my jaw dropped and my heart thumping loudly in my chest.

It feels like I've been running in a race...I don't like it!

I slowly turn to Hae-Ra and she giggles, "Ooh! I think he likes you!"

- - -

Later that day, the sun begins to set and lights flick on in our apartment. After hours of persuasion, SHINee decides to come out of Hae-Ra's room and sit in the living room. Hae-Ra comes up with this ridiculous idea that I should apologize and actually mean it!

I can't believe she's making me do this!

I walk into the living room and take a seat on the chair diagonal from the couch the boys are sitting on. Jonghyun, Minho, Taemin, Onew and, Key look around aimlessly while I sit there nervously trying to think of something to say.

"Um, guys..." I say. "I just wanna start off by saying I'm sorry for bashing on you and giving you guys a hard time. You don't deserve that."

Hae-Ra takes a seat on the arm rest of my chair and nods supportively. The guys whisper amongst themselves while we sit there in anticipation. They finally turn around and Key speaks on their behalf.

"Alright, we'll accept your apology under one condition. You have to make us dinner."

"What!" I yell. "Why should I have to-"

"Unless...you'd rather have your first kiss right here...right now?" Key puckers up and winks.

The members of SHINee smile and 'ooh' happily.

They like this. What jerks!

I slowly make my way to the kitchen and get out a frying pan and some meat. "You guys like Sweet & Sour Pork?" I yell behind me.

"Yeah!" They say in unison then high five each other giddily

. After 20 minutes of slaving over that hot furnace we call a stove, the pork is done. I make sure to make a lot since guys eat a lot and frankly, Sweet & Sour Pork is my favorite dish. We sit at the dinner table and everyone digs in silently. I look around uncomfortably at the strangers seated at the table. Onew stabs a piece of pork with his chopsticks and shoves it down his throat while I try not to gag at the sight. Jonghyun eats pleasantly but studies Key every so often. On the other hand, Minho and Taemin take secret glances at Hae-Ra as she eats soundly. She slurps her noodles a little too loudly and Taemin smiles.

Whoa, what's this? Something is going on...

I look between the both of them then look at Minho whose frowning in Taemin's direction.

"I'm finished. I'm going first." Key announces then stands up and dashes his plate in the sink.

"How was it?"

The words pop out of my mouth so fast that I have no time to think. I mentally face palm myself at my sudden desperation then look up in anticipation. Key smiles, "It was delicious."Then winks and walks away.

I'm completely stunned by this and stare in his direction until he disappears behind Hae-Ra's door. I'm pulled back into reality when sudden snickers pop up from the boys. They saw me gawking in his direction. Great! I stand up and empty the remnants of my dinner into the garbage then head to my room. This is so embarrassing!

- - -

Later that night, everyone is fast asleep in their own stations. Minho on the pull-out couch, Onew, Jonghyun and Key on their own futon and Taemin in Hae-Ra's room. I can't sleep since Hae-Ra's a horrible sleeper and "sleep punches" anything in her path. I get up and take a trip to the kitchen for some water. The guys snore very loudly so I don't have to worry about tip-toeing. Once the cup is drained, I head back to the room but stop once the bathroom door swings open. There standing in the doorway is Key. Yay! This day just keeps getting better! NOT!

"What?" He asks suddenly.

I shake my head then turn to the doorway.

"Babo." I mumble then open the door.

I feel a hand spin me around and I turn me to face Key.

Even in the dark he looks good...wait what am I saying!? He's a jerk!

"Ok, what is your problem? Why do you hate me all of a sudden?" He demands.

"Because you're a jerk! All you do is bother me and make fun of me! Why shouldn't I hate you!" I whisper-yell.

He opens his mouth in protest then stops himself. A smile slowly creeps on his dark face.

"Ya, Mi-Mi-ah! Has it ever occurred to you that the only reason I argue with you is cause I like you?"

Immediately my breathing stops and I freeze.

Is he...serious?

His hand moves from my shoulder to the wall and he slowly leans in towards me.

"And has it ever occurred to you that I've had a strong urge to kiss you all day." He whispers.

Again, no movement! Just the loud thudding of my heart beating in my ears. He leans in closer and closer until our lips are centimeters away. My eyes close as i wait for my first kiss to happen.

This is it! This is it! I'm finally gonna have my first kiss!

"Too bad I don't wanna be responsible for stealing your first kiss." Key says then his lips are nowhere near mine anymore. My eyes flutter open and I stare at his happy face in shock and dissapointment.

"Y-Ya!" I stutter in protest but he places a finger on my lips. 

"Shh! I don't wanna be responsible for stealing your first kiss because I know I won't be able to stop myself from what I would do next."

This isn't really happening! This is NOT happening! Snap out of it, Mi-Mi! You're loosing it!

Key steps away from me slowly, smiling flirtatiously all the while then walks away swiftly. I stand there, back against the wall, chest heaving in and out, mind racing a mile a minute...this can't be true. Does Key...like me?

Key's POV.

I race back to my futon-bed-thingy and wrap the covers over my head. My breathings acting up ,well, everything is acting up! I take in a few deep breaths then try not to think about it.

Calm down, Key! You're doing this for SHINee...not for your personal lust! She's a brat anyway...I need to calm down.

I jump off the futon and pour myself a glass of water until I feel better. For a second I close my eyes and take in Mi-Sun's pajama outfit. Her white wife beater and pink boxers with white hearts make mine beat a bit faster. Her face comes into view and a shudder passes down my spine. I quickly pour some more water in my cup and gulp it down forcefully.

This is not supposed to happen! I'm supposed to seduce her...not the other way around!