Hae-Ra 1, Mi-Sun nothing!

Our SHINee vacation!

Hae-Ra's POV.

For some reason or another, I think this 'Confession Game' is gonna be crazy! I mean, 4/5 of the member of SHINee are playing this with me (their ultimate fan) and the one that I don't want to be here to witness my embarrassing confessions, is sleeping in my bed! Life can not get any better! Well, until Mi-Sun puts out something I've never heard in my entire life.

She's never kissed anyone!

How insane is that!? I mean, we're talking about Mi-Mi here. My best friend, partner in crime and sister! She's beautiful, funny, almost as smart as me and yet she hasn't kissed anyone! Wow, and people say I'm the shy one!

The bottle spins around once more and lands on Minho. He smirks then waits for Mi-Sun to ask her question.

"Alright!", she says, "Fess up, Minho! Do you have y abs like Hae-Ra says you do? And if so...show them to me."

Immediately my face turns red. Minho's head snaps in my direction and an even bigger smile forms on his face, "Yes," he starts, "I do have y abs like Hae-Ra said." and while still looking at me, he pulls off his shirt. Everyone groans in annoyance while Mi-Sun and I stare in amazement.

Did Minho just pull his shirt off...right in front of me? I LOVE THIS DAY!!!

Onew shakes his head and tosses Minho's shirt at him, "Man, put your shirt back on! We're tired of seeing your abs-"

"-What are we playing? And why does Minho not have a shirt on?"

My entire being freezes as I take in the familiar voice coming from behind me. I slowly turn my head and see Lee Taemin standing behind me with confusion plastered on his face. He takes a seat between me and Jonghyun then turns to me.

"You don't mind if I sit next to you?"

My mouth goes completely dry and I gulp my answer. He nods then turns back to the game. Minho spins the bottle and it points directly to me.

NOOO!

I stare down at the wooden floor as I fret for what Minho will ask me. He take his sweet time staring at me. I feel his stare boring a hole into my side and meet his gaze. He gives a little smirk and my breathing stops.

Omo, is he...hitting on me?

He rubs his hands together then sits up a bit. "Hae-Ra, which one of us..." He stalls and dramatically looks around at each and every member of SHINee, "...do you have a crush on?"

My heart leaps out of my chest and into my throat once he says this. I can feel all the heat rush to my cheeks and instantly swallow my tongue.

Oh my gosh, did he just ask me which member of SHINee I have a crush on!? No! This is not happening! 

"Ooh, she's getting nervous! C'mon, Hae-Ra, tell us." Mi-Sun taunts, "Is it himhim, him, him, or him?"

I can't believe she's putting me out there like that! What kind of friend does that!

My patience finally snaps and I turn to Mi-Sun. "Hey, what the hell is your problem!"

She stops smiling and tilts her head to the side in confusion. "Um, excuse me?"

I take a long look at her and look down in embarrassment, "No, no it's nothing...can we just skip my turn? I don't wanna play this game anymore." I stand up and turn to take off when Taemin grabs my hand and pulls me back. Key sits up in outrage and points a finger at Mi-Sun,

"No, no she was right! What's wrong with you? Why are you such a jerk?"

Mi-Sun looks away, "I'm not talking to you-"

"So!?" Key continues, "that's supposed to be your best friend and you talk to her like she's some sort of...idiot! Don't talk to her like that. She's a human being, not a slave."

She just sits there in embarrassment then looks up at me with sad eyes. I feel a tug on my arm, reminding me that Taemin was still holding my hand and wants me to sit down. I take a seat then spin the bottle. Surprisingly it lands on Mi-Sun and my eyes narrow at her. Time to make you cry, Mi-Mi. It doesn't take me a second to ask her the question I've been dying to know.

"Why do you hate SHINee?"

All eyes turn on her and her cheeks turn bright red. "Well, um-"

"-Cause everyday you complain about them so tell me. Why don't you like them? I mean, they've never done anything wrong to you." My taunting gets through to her and she nods in defeat.

Mi-Sun's POV.

Very well played, Hae-Ra. You know what, I don't care if they get upset, I'm just gonna have to tell it like it is. 

'Ok, the reason why I don't like..." I trail off once I see Onew's hurt expression. He looks truly upset, truly sad. Without warning, he gets up and walks into Hae-Ra's room, closing the door behind him. Jonghyun shakes his head in disgust and gets up too followed by Minho, Taemin and last but not least, Key. He turns back to me and stares at me for a long time then walks into the room. The door slams shut and there, Hae-Ra and I are left alone and silent. A smirk forms on her face then she bursts out laughing, "Ha! Look at you, you feel stupid now, huh? That's what you get."

I throw a pillow at her then sit up, "Why would you ask a question like that!?"

"Why do you care now? You never cared when they were on tour or on the radio but now that they're here in person, you have nothing to say! You're so pathetic!" She gets up to sit on the couch and turns on the TV virtually ignoring me for a couple minutes. I sigh and stand up, "Hae-Ra, I'm sorry. I just wanted the game to be more interesting, that's all."

"Well then you should have confessed about  your life, not mine!" She smiles and pats a cushion next to her, "Sit with me. we need to figure out a way for you and the guys to start talking again. You really hurt them, you know that?"

I nod and sit next to her, "Yeah, I know. I never meant to though...wait does that mean you forgive me?"

Hae-Ra smiles and gives me a small hug, "Heck yeah, Mi-Mi! I love you and you know that."

A smile spreads on my face and I hug her back, "I love you too." 

Hae-Ra, always at my side. What would I do without her?